Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Gave Maheeda Clothes And Never Had Any Affair………..ruggedman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Gave Maheeda Clothes And Never Had Any Affair………..ruggedman (372 Views)

Model Arrested After Stripping Off Clothes And Dancing Unclad During A Live Game / Angry Afrocandy Blast Maheeda / I Gave 3 Elderly Men Wrong Information About Mosquito. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Gave Maheeda Clothes And Never Had Any Affair………..ruggedman by bobonicez: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nigerian rapper, Ruggedman, has cried out to those that care to listen that he is not having any affairs with controversial singer, Maheeda.

Ruggedman explain that he only called the singer up because he wanted her to do something for his clothing line, 20th September wears.

The rapper disclosed that he has known Maheeda for about seven years and have been friends for a very long time with no amorous relationship between them.

He revealed that she came to an office close to his house and he had to ask her to drop by to pick up the cloths because she was leaving for Holland.

Well, as we all know, Maheeda does not care about issues like this as the singer has proven all perceptions wrong as she took to her social media page to advertise the 'Agidi' Versity Jacket Ruggedman just launched into the market.

She tweeted; " 8 figures " go order your own for @ruggedybaba place ohh there's for guys too, this is for ladies ! "

sourcehttp://www.olokunbolablessing.com/2014/08/i-gave-maheeda-clothes-and-never-had.html

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating The "Woman". / I Got Banned Unfairly!!!!! Help Needed / Call Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.