Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,015 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. (2306 Views)

Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi / Soludo Loses Bid To Reverse Disqualification As APGA Guber Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by MayorofLagos(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
PhockPhockMan: This is the time for the minority south to rule, and they must complete 8 years.

#TeamJonathanTill2019
#BringBackOurPresident.

of course...
Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by dazangel11(f): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
I love the igbos just pissing off the jan;jaweed5

3 Likes

Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by ayindejimmy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kponkwem:

Nobody is minority and majority; nobody is inferior and superior. All are equal before God! So hide your pensive hate with you
So u wanna say no Ibo man has the intergrity, honesty and support to be president? Chai! What a shame. In great attempts, trying and failing is better than not trying at all. I was assumin u Ibo will rally round Okorocha...but nay!

1 Like

Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
ayindejimmy:
So u wanna say no Ibo man has the intergrity, honesty and support to be president? Chai! What a shame. In great attempts, trying and failing is better than not trying at all. I was assumin u Ibo will rally round Okorocha...but nay!

We playing Nigeria politics the Nigerian way

We are rallying round Jonathan Goodluck

There are more to life than just producing the President

And btw, Rochas will be sent out of Douglas house in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by ayindejimmy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
MayorofLagos:

of course...
So dats wat its al abt, ethnicity? How pathetic! Is it only Yorubas dat dnt care which tribe is president as long as he's deligent and God fearing?
Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by ayindejimmy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
mikeansy:

We playing Nigeria politics the Nigerian way

We are rallying round Jonathan Goodluck

There are more to life than just producing the President
yea! Dat reminds me, getting paid 4 it.
If we keep doin d nja way we'l cont. Gettin same results. I'm Yoruba i'll vote any party apart PDP. ENOUGH!
Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
ayindejimmy:
yea! Dat reminds me, getting paid 4 it.
If we keep doin d nja way we'l cont. Gettin same results. I'm Yoruba i'll vote any party apart PDP. ENOUGH!

The suggestion that voting for PDP means getting paid by PDP also means you get some money for voting whoever you choose to vote for!

It goes both ways!

What new result do you want to get? What is new about voting APC whose only agenda is to move power to the Muslim North and whose leading candidate was a military dictator when some of us were toddlers and some were not even born?

1 Like

Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by PhockPhockMan: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Ahead of the 2015 general elections, the All Progressives Grand Alliance has offered automatic tickets to President Goodluck Jonathan and Victor Umeh.

Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State disclosed this on Saturday in Awka where a mega-rally was held to urge Jonathan to seek re-election as President.

Obiano however said the party’s candidates for all other elective positions would be determined through primaries.

While Jonathan has the party’s presidential ticket; Umeh, APGA’s national chairman, will fly the party’s banner in the Anambra Central Senatorial election.

Umeh said APGA had gone into an accord with the Peoples Democratic Party to support Jonathan for the presidential election.

Former Anambra State Governor, Mr. Peter Obi, was absent at the rally. But Obiano said Obi got permission to travel to the United States to attend the World Igbo Congress.

Former Senate President, Ken Nnamani and former PDP national women’s leader, Mrs. Josephine Anenih, presented solidarity messages at the rally.

http://www.punchng.com/news/apga-adopts-jonathan-as-2015-candidate/
CONFIRMED.
Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by size38: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hahahahahahahah! Come to think of it, how many members does APGA have? APGA doesn't exist outside Anambra state who have less than 300, 000.00 voters. Already the votes of the entire Igbos have been given to GEJ whether PDP, APGA PPA etc. But the matter is different when it comes to other regions including south-south his own zone. In south- south, APC have a lot of followers like me and many others

1 Like

Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by BrokenTV: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
BrokenTV:
It good to be in inconsequential party than to support a terror(supporters of APC ) party
Laugh no go kill me for Nairaland , I wrote J.A .N.J. A.N. W. E.E .D.S.
Seun and his censorship boards translated it to (SUPPORTERS OF APC)
Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by gab264(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
goodluck till 2090
Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
supporters of APC
Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
mikeansy: supporters of APC

Na true oh!
Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by PhockPhockMan: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
size38: Hahahahahahahah! Come to think of it, how many members does APGA have? APGA doesn't exist outside Anambra state who have less than 300, 000.00 voters. Already the votes of the entire Igbos have been given to GEJ whether PDP, APGA PPA etc. But the matter is different when it comes to other regions including south-south his own zone. In south- south, APC have a lot of followers like me and many others
You and your type are in minority.
Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by EASTVIEW: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
GEJ till 2019 after which Peter Obi takes over..

1 Like

Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by PhockPhockMan: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
BrokenTV:
Laugh no go kill me for Nairaland , I wrote J.A .N.J. A.N. W. E.E .D.S.
Seun and his censorship boards translated it to (SUPPORTERS OF APC)
My brother, no be only you dey laugh o o, Imagine if I write about the activities of Jan,weeds in Sudan, they will censor it to APC SUPPORTERS.
So unfortunate.
Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by BrokenTV: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
PhockPhockMan: My brother, no be only you dey laugh o o, Imagine if I write about the activities of Jan,weeds in Sudan, they will censor it to APC SUPPORTERS.
So unfortunate.
They are taking this thing to a new height, no matter what they do, Jan,weeds have come to stay, except if they APC turn a new leaf by playing politics the way it is suppose to be not politics of bitterness, thuggery, propaganda etc.
Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by Longeria(m): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
BrokenTV:
They are taking this thing to a new height, no matter what they do, Jan,weeds have come to stay, except if they APC turn a new leaf by playing politics the way it is suppose to be not politics of bitterness, thuggery, propaganda etc.
You're on point.
Re: APC'S HOPE SLIMS FURTHER, As Apga Endorses Jonathan For 2015. by PhockPhockMan: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2014
BrokenTV:
APC is an evil child that can only grow to a monster. The right time to stop them is now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Buhari We Know-Obasanjo exposes what we dont know about Buhari. / Protesting Workers Shut Edo Govt House Over Unpaid Salaries / What Has Jonathan Done With The 1 Billion Dollar Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.