Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Child At School? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Child At School? (611 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE!!!CAN THIS BE SEEN AMONG HUMANS ON Earth:BUT THIS HAPPENED (PHOTO) / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Child At School? by Mykel4God(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
What would you do if this happened to your child at school?

Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Child At School? by TVTKOKO(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Child At School? by bennygreat1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
U want reply on this Tell us what U will do first!!!
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Child At School? by Mykel4God(m): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
bennygreat1: U want reply on this Tell us what U will do first!!!
I'm gonna sue the school authority regardless of the amount it's gonna cost me! angry
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Child At School? by Mykel4God(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
No,this is too much for a girl of her age cry

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Child At School? by Chaleeee: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
The teachers and proprietress should just run for their lives.....
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Child At School? by Tallesty1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
Take 'em to court
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Child At School? by Mykel4God(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
Chaleeee: The teachers and proprietress should just run for their lives.....
Lolz

grin grin grin grin

Wetin you go do?
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Child At School? by bennygreat1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mykel4God:
I'm gonna sue the school authority regardless of the amount it's gonna cost me! angry

Wonderful!!! I love ur reply... Well for me!! No teacher will do such to my child(boy/girl) girl That teacher is DEAD!!! Boy He can't stand what I'll do to him..
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Child At School? by Mykel4God(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
bennygreat1:

Wonderful!!! I love ur reply... Well for me!! No teacher will do such to my child(boy/girl) girl That teacher is DEAD!!! Boy He can't stand what I'll do to him..
What if it's a fellow student?
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Child At School? by bennygreat1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mykel4God:
What if it's a fellow student?

Then the school authority Will pay for it.
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To Your Child At School? by Chaleeee: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mykel4God:
Lolz

grin grin grin grin

Wetin you go do?

Close range shooting!

(1) (Reply)

Current US Warning To Its Citizens On Nigeria / What Women Do – Tales Of Ibadan Amazons / Nigerian Bishop Details Boko Haram Control And Critizes President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.