Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Samuel Eto'o Fills, A Joy To Watch In Games He Features - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Samuel Eto'o Fills, A Joy To Watch In Games He Features (434 Views)

Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o / Samuel Eto'o Give His 33,000 Euro Watch To Recordman Usain Bolt / Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Eto'o Fills, A Joy To Watch In Games He Features by BERNIMOORE: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
i am an african person, but there is one personality that beam joy on his face that i always admire a lot and also show his worth even if his club doesnt win a particular game, even when he is treated badly, his name is samuel eto'o fills, he scored hour's after his debute at everton today to prove his worth, when even the likes of legend didier drogba could not score for chelsea, eto'o still went ahead to shake drogba with smilling face, this attitude of eto'o provokes joy in my family, my wife even my son and a family friend was hapy for him, if you are with a sincere heart pls, tell me what you feel about the legend Samuel Eto'o!
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fills, A Joy To Watch In Games He Features by bigtt76(f): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
Simply a legend in his own right and world. Could not help but applaud him each time he scores ...even during the Ghana/Nigeria AFCON finals in Lagos.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fills, A Joy To Watch In Games He Features by BERNIMOORE: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2014
he looks very young and strong, and i can remember his old teamates says that his presence in the dressing room always spark jokes and encourage friendship among teamates, he is a good example of humility to the youth
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fills, A Joy To Watch In Games He Features by coded01: 6:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Most decorated African player... cool

He scores more goals than some over-rated young lads... grin

(1) (Reply)

Bayern In No Rush To Open Guardiola Talks / Ighalo’s Goal Voted Best In Championship (video) / Five Things Portugal Needs To Do To Defeat Francey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.