Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Ebola : OBJ Blames Liberian Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola : OBJ Blames Liberian Government (572 Views)

Boko Haram: Obj Blames Jonathan / Boko Haram: Obj Blames Jonathan / Boko Haram: Obj Blames Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola : OBJ Blames Liberian Government by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo commented on the current outbreak of the deadly Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) in the country. He said it was “devilish enough that Patrick Sawyer in connivance with some Liberian authorities,” imported ‘the evil’ to Nigeria.

Obasanjo made this statement in the afternoon of August 30, 2014, during a talk on ‘An afternoon with Obasanjo’ programme organised by Inside Watch Africa continental magazine, published by Oluwaseyi Adegoke-Adeyemo.

The ex president emphasised that the virus takes both lives and economic toll. According to him, the negative effects have already started and would hit communities, the nation, West African region and sub-region.

Obasanjo is sure that the Liberian authorities knew condition of Sawyer, but still allowed him to travel.

Source: http//www.naij.com
Re: Ebola : OBJ Blames Liberian Government by jayonpoint(m): 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
I'm certain it was a bio-suicide mission targeted @ d nigerian economy n I'm sure also vested interest like US may hv a link. d last tym I checked china has over shadow western-Europe including America economic interest in African countries especially d recently large economy in Africa (Nigeria)...AFRICA can't gain economic freedom otherwise EBOLA is a child play

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebola : OBJ Blames Liberian Government by msmon(m): 2:39am On Aug 31, 2014
jayonpoint: I'm certain it was a bio-suicide mission targeted @ d nigerian economy n I'm sure also vested interest like US may hv a link. d last tym I checked china has over shadow western-Europe including America economic interest in African countries especially d recently large economy in Africa (Nigeria)...AFRICA can't gain economic freedom otherwise EBOLA is a child play

The US have been trying to infiltrate Nigeria political and economic system for sometimes now which make me to be self-evident that they didn't only mastermind this EBOV case but they have a strong and in the issues of Boko Haram. I HATE United State of America!

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Conducts 2014 Promotion Exam For Civil Servants / Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Culpable Homicide / Day Boko Haram Killed Our Soldiers, Set Our Camp Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.