Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? (15388 Views)

Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? / Does Wearing Necklace Makes A Man Irresponsible ? / How Wud You React If Someone Wore The Same Clothes As You At A Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:44am On Aug 31, 2014
I feel nothing and my reaction will be indifferent .. *How am I supposed to react please?...
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Emmafrancis: 6:44am On Aug 31, 2014
Bimfo: What do u want me to do

What type of Question is this Sef

Seun, Which kind mods U dey employ these days?? Ehn

Stúpid questions just dey hit FrontPage these days..

1) What if ur biological father is not ur father??

2) How will u react if u see some1 driving the same Car with the same plate number with you??

3) How will you react if you are eating the same type of food with some1 else in the Resturant

4) Can Davido Afford The Acquisition And
Maintenance Of A Private Jet?? Shoo, Na this 1 vex me pass, Wetin concern me with Davido, or he dey Feed me?? abi, Am I his accountant??

5) Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of Ebola?? ah ah.. Cheiii, Which kind question be this 1 again? Na U get my mouth.. even if I Iike make I go kiss Sawyer's Corpse, Wetin concern you??

Even if the Members no get sense at all, Mods suppose dey get sense na..

Ehn Seun, Address this Issue ASAP, I take eledumare beg u..

True talk. Its getting Very irritating
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Valfrankie(m): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2014
See Kwesion o, You no been dey wear Uniform for primary n Secondary schools? Wetin you do then? Better kwesion could 've been "How Would you feel if you see someone else drinking the same brand of GUINNESS STOUT with you at random events?" Damn, THE feeling would be heavenly, grinsmileysmileysmileyI tell ya. If na cloth, nothing clicks, cos no be only you the thing enter mkt for... embarassedsadcheesysmiley *continues drinking my beer*
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Djbaka(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2014

2) How will u react if u see some1 driving the same Car with the same plate number with you??

3) How will you react if you are eating the same type of food with some1 else in the Resturant

Maintenance Of A Private Jet?? Shoo, Na this 1 vex me pass, Wetin concern me with Davido, or he dey Feed me?? abi, Am I his accountant??

5) Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of Ebola?? ah ah.. Cheiii, Which kind question be this 1 again? Na U get my mouth.. even if I Iike make I go kiss Sawyer's Corpse, Wetin concern you??

This is general Forum Man, Not all the topics would interest you. Identify the ones that catches your fancy and leave the ones that don't. One man's food is another man's poison na, na by force?? None of these threads lacked comments, People wey like am, like am!!

3 Likes

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by buchilino(m): 7:06am On Aug 31, 2014
felt very cheap wen i saw a conductor wearing d same materiel l wore n 2 make matters bad he was chanting oshodi. men i ran like a refugee
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by NickiRoman: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2014
Was the cloth made just for you?What kinda stupid question is this self?

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 31, 2014
Nothing!
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by nickz(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2014
walk up to the person and tell him "baba,why you de ruin my show. na??"
laugh and move as far away from him as possiblegrin
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by chronique(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2014
It depends on who is wearing it. Although,I really don't like wearing clothes you see on almost everybody. That's one of the reasons why I never wore Abercombie&Fitch and Hackett when they were in vogue. I like to be unique and different. About 9,10 yrs ago,I bought this lovely Gianni Versace shirt and my friends really liked and admired it the first few days I wore it. Not long after,I saw a conductor wearing what looked like the fake of it,with a different colour from mine. As soon as I got home that day,I called a very close friend and asked him to come pick up the shirt(cos He liked the shirt so much). He was so happy and surprised that I gave him the shirt. On my part,I was tryna save myself the embarrassment of wearing it and running into a mechanic with the same top.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by marieolae(f): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2014
Wat can u do na u jus have to look and get over it
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by eme1n(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2014
On a long haul flight, same polo top. Instant beef, see bad eye looks ehn!
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Elebiju: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2014

It's rude to generalize like this, if all the members are senseless I think you are included, moreover if you are disinterested you don't have to comment just move on.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by SisiNini(f): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2014
I just smile... Or I just tell d person in a joking manner dat he/she has to pay me for wearing d same cloth with me...

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2014
Elebiju: It's rude to generalize like this, if all the members are senseless I think you are included, moreover if you are disinterested you don't have to comment just move on.

Pls, I dont wanna insult this Sunday morning.. i wanna respect my Christian brothers! So pls read my comment very well,

I said "Even if the Members dont have sense" I dint say "The members of nairaland dont have sense.." Put the If into consideration! Thanks..

And I am not saying Stúpid questions should not Hit the FP.. I am just trying to minimize it..
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Thayorr(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2014
neuljosh: I normally loose interest on that cloth. I have a few shirts I don't wear any more because I must have seen it on some folks in ma neighbourhood. This days, I opt to buying ma cloths (especially shirts) strictly at brand stores just to minimise the possibility of seeing it on someone else.

If the cloth is cheap, u lose interest. I see pple wearing same H/C shirts or TM at work. I just tell them "correct guy"
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by QuiverBox(f): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2014

Spot On.

The above, are reasons why Nairaland can't be world class.
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by papichula: 7:59am On Aug 31, 2014
D 1 dat pisses me off is if i see sumbody wearing d cloth i do wear 4 special event @ home.....;>e dhe vex me die
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by MrDoGood(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2014
Qoigord: So you're at some random place and you happen to see someone in the same clothes as yours, what will you do?

den st doin customiz.
na only u dey abi?
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2014
I go just lock up angry

Reminds me of a pix I saw some years back.A guy eating in a resturant had on the same pattern of cloth as d table cloth cheesy
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by bennygreat1(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2014
imoleay0: is it sunday already?

Yes!!! Or does ur calendar dates says Saturday
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by bengoodcreature: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2014
Honestly i feel good, expecialy when d person is dressed in a modest way with d cloth but if d person is dressed hagard, i feel ashemed of myself.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by abbyyzino(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2014
grin cheesy cheesy
buchilino: felt very cheap wen i saw a conductor wearing d same materiel l wore n 2 make matters bad he was chanting oshodi. men i ran like a refugee
cheesy
buchilino: felt very cheap wen i saw a conductor wearing d same materiel l wore n 2 make matters bad he was chanting oshodi. men i ran like a refugee
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by jerk: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2014
moderators repeating topic since 1900.
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2014

It's just an opinion poll, just for fun. No one forced you to read or join Nairaland. What keeps this site going is the variation in topics.

Try scrolling past a topic you don't like next time... mate
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Afrok(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2014
Mehn... The thing don happen several times to me, I'll just smile and if the guy dey cool, I'll make a joke out of it.
I don't care if anyone wears the same clothe as mine coz no be only me dem make clothes for undecided. Since U are not staying in the jungle where u'll mostly find plants and animals around that don't wear clothes, I don't think there is a big deal except if inferiority or superiority complex is in U instead of Peak milk cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2014
evegran: That's a disaster! I'd have to leave immediately and find something else to change into. I might even stop breathing for a couple of minutes outta shock. I hope it never happens, such a nightmare! sad
Hmmmmm

Where do U buy your clothes 4rm that U expect sum1 else not to own same type with U??
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2014
frankben1: My reaction would be same with evegran's cheesy ....

The poster just above me
Akwunacheesygrintongue
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2014
bennygreat1:

Yes!!! Or does ur calendar dates says Saturday
one can't trust these home made calendars.
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by hpk(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2014
we automatically become buddies except the person isn't cool like that.
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 31, 2014
omg!!!!
that's every girl's worse nightmare!!! lol grin
well, wat can I do Avoid the wearer as much as possible

On a more serious note, guys don't freak out when they see another dude wear the same suit as them??
go figure undecided
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2014
a terrible nightmare indeed!!!
evegran: That's a disaster! I'd have to leave immediately and find something else to change into. I might even stop breathing for a couple of minutes outta shock. I hope it never happens, such a nightmare! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze / Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? / Hair Must Grow Naija: How To Make Carrot Oil At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.