Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Need An Explanation From My Muslim Brothers - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Need An Explanation From My Muslim Brothers (518 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Explanation From My Muslim Brothers by drstan(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
no insult intended, why is it that in mosque when imam is preaching, instead for them to preach on how to leave as a muslim ,or how to leave a life that pleases God(Allah) , they end up preaching the bible, picking a verse out in the bible, misinterprete it, condemning the bible, preaching Jesus, saying is not the son of God, Jesus did not die ..., with all seriousness, and the followers/listener will be happy, shouting, without the fear of anything, but if a pastor said anything about muhammad in the church before the end of that service the pastor,the members, will live to tell the story, if only they are alive ,
Re: I Need An Explanation From My Muslim Brothers by dejt4u(m): 2:58am On Aug 31, 2014
Hw many muslim lectures hv u attended in d past?
There are many issues abt life nd hereafter to lecture about in d quran so sayin dat imams only talks about Jesus nd bible is a thrash..
Jesus(prophet Isa) is a prophet of God mentioned in the Quran, so muslims are free to mak reference to him anytime anywhere..

OP spewin thrash since 1800...
Re: I Need An Explanation From My Muslim Brothers by drstan(m): 6:00am On Aug 31, 2014
dejt4u: so muslims are free to mak reference to him anytime anywhere..

make reference to Him at anytime anywhere, by making a derogatory statement and words about Him right?
Re: I Need An Explanation From My Muslim Brothers by dejt4u(m): 6:12am On Aug 31, 2014
drstan: make reference to Him at anytime anywhere, by making a derogatory statement and words about Him right?
hw are you sure that you are nt the one that makes derogatory statement about him??

You read ur Holy book.. And we read ours? Hw is that a crime..??

The problem is that, you think Jesus is meant for christian alone.. Bt No, we muslims believe so much in holy prophets of Allah including the likes of Jesus(A.S), Moses(A.S), Abraham(A.S), Noah(A.S), Mohammad(PBUH) et al..

What muslims believed about Jesus might nt be d same as what other ppl believed.. So you ar nt in d best position to judge which is right or wrong... Afterall, there are still stories of different versions..it is nw left for u to chose the one u ar comfortable wit..
Re: I Need An Explanation From My Muslim Brothers by drstan(m): 6:18am On Aug 31, 2014
dejt4u:
hw are you sure that you are nt the one that makes derogatory statement about him??

You read ur Holy book.. And we read ours? Hw is that a crime..??

The problem is that, you think Jesus is meant for christian alone.. Bt No, we muslims believe so much in holy prophets of Allah including the likes of Jesus(A.S), Moses(A.S), Abraham(A.S), Noah(A.S), Mohammad(PBUH) et al..

What muslims believed about Jesus might nt be d same as what other ppl believed.. So you ar nt in d best position to judge which is right or wrong... Afterall, there are still stories of different versions..it is nw left for u to chose the one u ar confortable wit..
ok, thanks a lot, I think this is helpful
Re: I Need An Explanation From My Muslim Brothers by dejt4u(m): 6:19am On Aug 31, 2014
drstan: ok, thanks a lot, I think this is helpful
ok..enjoy ur sunday!
Re: I Need An Explanation From My Muslim Brothers by drstan(m): 6:21am On Aug 31, 2014
dejt4u: ok..enjoy ur sunday!
nd u too!

(1) (Reply)

Numerical Miracles In The Quran (part 1) / The Spiritual Life Controls The Physical / Now That You Found The Path.....easing The Settling In Of New Reverts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.