Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

[Must Read]His Experience Wit SARS Operatives In Ibadan[Another SOKA In The makn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [Must Read]His Experience Wit SARS Operatives In Ibadan[Another SOKA In The makn (646 Views)

Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun / Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State / My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Must Read]His Experience Wit SARS Operatives In Ibadan[Another SOKA In The makn by Beazy(f): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Most of the times we takeTOKUNBO CARSto Abuja from Lagos for sale. Three days ago, we sent some of our guys to deliver two cars to buyers in Abuja.
I was going to call these guys to find out where they were but their phones were not reachable for the whole day! I was worried and began to make contacts.
Thank God they have been able to reach an uncle before they collected all their phones and the uncle had also reached a lawyer.
These guys were arrested for no offense, they had all the papers intact! Unknown to the police men, the cars were more than two.
The third guy who had driven past the police men had called some people and later turned back.
He was also arrested and they collected his phone immediately, not knowing he had contacted people.
They were all taken to SARS police station somewhere in Dugbe.
We were able to trace them to the station, on getting there, we saw hell! They were furious and began to ask questions on how we got there.
The shouted, ”who called you, who called you”? To cut the long story short, we were able to take out our guys after parting with 80, 000 NGN.
The guys narrated their experience in the cell, many cell occupants who have been there for days without anyone looking for them are being killed and sold.
They said the boss usually come with people at night, point to two or three occupants an they would be driven away without being returned.
Our government needs to investigate this and take necessary action to avoid another ‘civilized’SOKA
Re: [Must Read]His Experience Wit SARS Operatives In Ibadan[Another SOKA In The makn by Generalkorex(m): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2014
Chai I think our ogas at the top must hear this o.
@op can you do us a favour
please report to channels ireport or rainbow fm ireport if the information is genuine.
Admins pls fp pls.
Re: [Must Read]His Experience Wit SARS Operatives In Ibadan[Another SOKA In The makn by funshint(m): 12:22am On Aug 31, 2014
This is serious...MODS front page pls!!!
Re: [Must Read]His Experience Wit SARS Operatives In Ibadan[Another SOKA In The makn by UnknownT: 12:40am On Aug 31, 2014
And u just decided to copy n paste another person's experience as yours here. Cc Mynd44, ngwakwe n afam4eva do the needful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Eager To Go Back To Battle - Col. Obasanjo Tells Atiku / September_11_2001: A Day Not To Forget / Fuel Scarcity Imminent In Lagos By Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.