Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Praise Vs Worship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise Vs Worship (555 Views)

Praise/worship Songs In Your Language / What Motivates You To Worship God??? / What Are The Differences Between Worship And Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise Vs Worship by Pabloairmar(m): 5:31am On Aug 31, 2014
which do u prefer while in church.... praise or worship.....which one do u find interesting dat got u into d spirit.... for me I would go for worship....I don't know about u
Re: Praise Vs Worship by emmyskies(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Find both interesting. Both should be sweet to do. It is to the glory of GOD you praise and worship. It is not to yourself you praise and worship, but you should enjoy doing both including prayer to the glory of GOD
Re: Praise Vs Worship by Pabloairmar(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
emmyskies: Find both interesting. Both should be sweet to do. It is to the glory of GOD you praise and worship. It is not to yourself you praise and worship, but you should enjoy doing both including prayer to the glory of GOD
hmmmm......nice anyway

1 Like

Re: Praise Vs Worship by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Praise Vs Worship by Pabloairmar(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: .
Lol....u harsh oh
Re: Praise Vs Worship by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pabloairmar: Lol....u harsh oh
na bad tin to mark register?

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Pastor Ask Chuch Memeber 2 Pray For 9 Days 2 Receive Ebola Spirit / Islam; Dominate The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.