Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies (10036 Views)

Test Invite From Nsml A Subsidiary Of Nlng / Citigroup Is Recruiting / Quality Assurance - Nigeria International Bank (subsidary Of Citibank) Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies by Christino(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2006
Nigerian International Bank (a subsidiary of Citigroup) has opportunities for individuals seeking a career in the banking industry. Positions available include: • Relationship management in the Corporate Bank • Corporate finance transactors • Finance analysts • Risk analysts • Economic and strategy analysts • General entry level positions. Interested candidates should send their most current CV with contact details to the address below. Short listed candidates will be contacted directly. Tosin David Nigeria International Bank Limited 1, Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island, Lagos tosin.david@citigroup.com
Re: Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies by crito(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2006
thanks.
Re: Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies by twine: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2006
Thank you for this information. It is great !
Re: Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies by twine: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2006
Dear Christino,

I think something is wrong with the e mail address that you posted or there is a problem somewhere because the mail I sent bounced back.

I will appreciate it if you can help us check the correctness of the address or if there is another link.

Thank you for your assistance
Re: Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies by kuntakinte(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2006
I hope say these tosin guy, no wan use style collect babes e-mail address, there's something not quite right with the advert,
Re: Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies by kitaun(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2006
The more reason why these posts are irrelevant because something similar had been posted and another e-mail was later given which i believe is remi.cole@citigroup.com and i am sure it did not bounce, so guys please check previous posts before posting or replying
Re: Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies by SOJ(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2006
I tire oh.
*sigh*
Re: Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies by MYSTIQUAL: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2006
Hello People. i think we need to know the source of this information. reason is its not fair to get peoples hopes real high. i got a cousin in Citigroup (NIB) and he just confirmed that the mail was somehow nicked while Tosin David (Head HR) was sending a mail to ACCA Body for specific positions it wasnt meant for the public. They don't know how it spread like wildfire. I had already posted mine by then, u all should send urs as well but ill suggest we keep our pants on and not get too carried away just in case my cousin is right. Wishin us all d best!
Re: Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies by Hardware(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2006
hello guys/gils in d house,
The information is through that city group are recruiting now because one of d workers in ETB told me yesterday (wed 26/7/06) when i went to ETB to see somebody. so now now I am going to their head qurter located at 1, idowu taylor street, victoria island lagos.
Please member dont doubt the news is a reality, but i cant say much about the e-mail address given because i sent my cv to that mail adress and is rejected. Now i wil go and drop it by hand

Hardware
Re: Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies by Christino(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2006
I got the message as an offline and i went through the vacancies post - not yet there and I deemed it fit to post it for the benefit of us all. Moreover, the physical address is given, I have a feeling the guys box must have been filled up, but I can tell you I got the tip from a reliable insider.
Re: Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies by kuntakinte(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2006
Thanks Christino, u did right and we are not trying to blame u, ok? Just being cautious a bit. Keep on keeping on!!
Re: Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies by Petepete: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2007
Hi Guys, I've seen several of you beating about the bush. I work for Citigroup and want to give you an inside news. Citigroup does not accept email from hotmail and yahoo. So if you are using those address, I'm sorry it will come back as wrong email address, because all the emails I've seen are correct.
Re: Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies by Fredaogb: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2007
Hi Tosin,
Plese i would like to know whether i would still need to submit another CV cause i submitted on last year december,Though there was no recruiting then.
Please kindly let me know so that i would know if i av to submit another one again.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies by jimmyjam: 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2008
pls I have 10 questions for you (citibank nigeria)

1. Does citibank nigeria look at candidates on a case by case basis or is there is a minimum requirement for these entry level positions. Meaning that are you (citibank nigeria) looking for experienced and managerial candidates if thier experience and qualifications are adequate?

2. How much is the starting salary for these entry level positions including bonus, or other forms of compensation: housing, cars, cell phone etc

3. Are you also recruiting for IT (information technology) HR (human resources) Public Relations etc positions and functions.

4. What kind of services does citibank nigeria provide apart from corporate finance does it do consumer banking, consulting.

5. Who are citibank nigerias major clients (is it chevron, exxonmobil, intercontinental bank plc etc?) and is citibank nigeria responsible for just nigeria area operations alone or west africa.

6. Do you plan on creating a citibank nigeria weblink with full functionality for online banking etc.

7. Do you work with consultants such as accenture.

8. Do you outsource any functions.

9. lets say someone just recently completed an MBA and is personally involved in currency, commodity, stock, options, futures trading etc online and is making over 50k-100k a month (U.S dollars) can this kind of person come in on contract. And what kind of compensation, commission and bonus can you provide this kind of person.

10. Is Citibank nigeria just an extention of the finance departments of mobil, chevron etc and how independent is the management in decsion making, versus taking directive from new york, london etc

anyone with answers to these qestions is free to respond

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment (closing Date) / Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret / Massive Recruitment Of Graduates In Reputable Companies -apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.