Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Think It Is Time We Invite OAU & Ecomog Troops Against Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think It Is Time We Invite OAU & Ecomog Troops Against Boko Haram (489 Views)

Why We Couldn’t Deploy Troops Against B’Haram -US / Should ECOMOG Come In And Help Fight Boko Haram? / Ecomog Soldiers Are Ill-disciplined,thieves And Cant Save The Day In Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think It Is Time We Invite OAU & Ecomog Troops Against Boko Haram by KnowAll(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2014
Since our troops are cowards, i think it is high time we come off our high horses and let our brethrens lend us a helping hand. In fact d SA has got d helicopter gunships we desperatly need.

Abi guys wetin una think.
Re: I Think It Is Time We Invite OAU & Ecomog Troops Against Boko Haram by KnowAll(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
What should have been a police action at best has now turned into a cowardice war of attriction. To start with d cameroonians seem eager 4 some real action, we can draft them to d Gwoza sector. And d South Africans would provide air support.
Re: I Think It Is Time We Invite OAU & Ecomog Troops Against Boko Haram by overhypedsteve(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
You don't know what you are saying. We lead and sponsor the ecomog, in fact we created it and headquartered it in lagos. A nigerian officer heads the AU standby force so what do you thinkthe na cant do
Re: I Think It Is Time We Invite OAU & Ecomog Troops Against Boko Haram by KnowAll(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If they cannot defeat a bunch rag-tag islamist, i think it is high time we beg Paul Biya and Mr Zuma for their capabilities. Of course not forgetting d realiable Ugandans who have shown d world what they are made off in Somalia. The ever reliable Kenyans & d Burundians have proved beyond reasonable doubt that no rag-tag islmaist would have field day anymore.
Re: I Think It Is Time We Invite OAU & Ecomog Troops Against Boko Haram by oweniwe(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
the north doesnt want boko haram to end. . . . . .at least, for now.

If we decide to invite external troops. . .northern leaders will begin to shout and claim genocide like they did against ihejirika. . . . . They may even take to the streets to protest. . . Abi if they can protest isreali-palestian. . .they'll even riot at news of foreign troops coming to "take over their land".

So how do we solve a problem when the same people it is affecting are sympathetic with the problem and will scuttle any attempt to solve the problem?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Movement Of For Abia Development Warns / Ebola : Experimental Ebola Vaccine Begins This Week / Aspirants For The 2015 Presidential Elections And How They Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.