Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

The difference in Educating A Woman and a man - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The difference in Educating A Woman and a man (742 Views)

EDUCATING: 35 Incredible Facts About Earth You Need To Know. / Difference In Mentality Of Vocational Students & Academic Students / Who Deleted A Very Educating Thread On Unizik I Opened Since 8months Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The difference in Educating A Woman and a man by Revolva(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
See this picture and state if it is true about educating a woman ..you educate a whole nation

Re: The difference in Educating A Woman and a man by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pratically, its the women who manage the usual households and the children in general - AGREED KO.

Now by mere looking at it, every kid is the future of the nation. So if their mother doesn't even know the simple basics, the kid's education and future is affected, which in-turn also affects the future of the country in whole.

I hope say you grap, “Educate a woman, Educate a Nation” cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Dont Know The Answers To Some Of This. / Unity Schools Begins Indefinite Strike On Monday / An Eyewitness Account: How Female Suicide Bomber Entered FCE Kontagora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.