Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Install Android Apps With Opera Mini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Install Android Apps With Opera Mini (6506 Views)

24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / Downloading From Youtube With Opera / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Install Android Apps With Opera Mini by Mtoluwase(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
As I’m sure most of you would agree, cloud-based applications and services play a huge role in the Android ecosystem. They are the foundations of the entire OS and can do some pretty amazing things, such as turning your device into a fully-functioning Sat Nav, creating a virtual aquarium for your dining room table/desk and lots, lots more.

However, you may not be aware that these applications don’t actually have to be downloaded onto your Android- powered smartphone or tablet through the built-in app store. They can,
instead, be installed remotely on your handset via the official Play Store website.
Searching for applications on the website as opposed to the built in app store is less time consuming and not as frustrating because the site only displays apps that are compatible and available for you, rather than displaying a plethora of different apps that cannot be installed in your country or on your particular
smartphone or tablet.

Downloading an application through the Google Play Store’s online
website is pretty simple, but you must ensure that you’re running a build of Android higher than Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0), otherwise you will not see the option to download. Here’s what you have to do:

1. Head over the the Play Store website.
2. Search for the application you wish to download and tap on it.
3. Locate and click on the Install button.
4. You will then be presented with an active menu. Select the device you wish to install the application on and press the green Install text.

Voilà! You will now notice that the application is downloading and
installing on your handset. If you run into any issues along the way, do be sure to let us know in the comments section below, and we’ll do our very best to get you back on track.

So what are you waiting for? Give it a try today!
Re: Install Android Apps With Opera Mini by Lordaweezy: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
space booked....nice tutorial
Re: Install Android Apps With Opera Mini by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Mtoluwase: As I’m sure most of you would agree, cloud-based applications and services play a huge role in the Android ecosystem. They are the foundations of the entire OS and can do some pretty amazing things, such as turning your device into a fully-functioning Sat Nav, creating a virtual aquarium for your dining room table/desk and lots, lots more.

However, you may not be aware that these applications don’t actually have to be downloaded onto your Android- powered smartphone or tablet through the built-in app store. They can,
instead, be installed remotely on your handset via the official Play Store website.
Searching for applications on the website as opposed to the built in app store is less time consuming and not as frustrating because the site only displays apps that are compatible and available for you, rather than displaying a plethora of different apps that cannot be installed in your country or on your particular
smartphone or tablet.

Downloading an application through the Google Play Store’s online
website is pretty simple, but you must ensure that you’re running a build of Android higher than Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0), otherwise you will not see the option to download. Here’s what you have to do:

1. Head over the the Play Store website.
2. Search for the application you wish to download and tap on it.
3. Locate and click on the Install button.
4. You will then be presented with an active menu. Select the device you wish to install the application on and press the green Install text.

Voilà! You will now notice that the application is downloading and
installing on your handset. If you run into any issues along the way, do be sure to let us know in the comments section below, and we’ll do our very best to get you back on track.

So what are you waiting for? Give it a try today!

I don't understand

is this a new application??
Re: Install Android Apps With Opera Mini by Mtoluwase(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I don't understand

is this a new application??

app no. just how to download from play store with opera or uc web
Re: Install Android Apps With Opera Mini by kedunaija(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Opera mini is not just a browser that will be downloaded only by Nokia phones or to be download by blackberry phone alone; you can also Download Opera Mini For Android Phone. This is not a recent development, it has been old issue since android phones came up opera mini has modernize their device to enable you Download Opera Mini For Android Phone
Re: Install Android Apps With Opera Mini by ryfoz(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Seriously? I can't find the pointbof this post
Re: Install Android Apps With Opera Mini by saharainfos: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
ways on how to downlaod opera mini intoan android phone wihout using play store
http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/how-to-download-opera-mini-for-android-phone/#more-484
Re: Install Android Apps With Opera Mini by tafat: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
saharainfos:
ways on how to downlaod opera mini intoan android phone wihout using play store
http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/how-to-download-opera-mini-for-android-phone/#more-484
nice one for the tips, I'll try it out on my tecno spark device but is it only opera mini that can be downloaded or other apps too?

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Phone Is an MTK device / What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) / I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.