Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

The Maze Runner Review - This Is The Way To Make The Adjustment Youth! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Maze Runner Review - This Is The Way To Make The Adjustment Youth! (587 Views)

Bollywood, Nollywood And Hollywood Make The Most Movies Annually / Startimes Bouquet Adjustment And New Channels Announcement / Central African Countries Make The Best Movies In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Maze Runner Review - This Is The Way To Make The Adjustment Youth! by shipboat: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
So, I was lucky enough to be one of the few people who won the chance to attend the investigation into the The Maze Runner. The film adaptation of the best-selling 2014 post-apocalyptic novel written by James Dashner. I'm very excited for this movie - being a big fan of the books - and can not wait to see Glade, in all it's glory, comes to life on the screen. I was expecting this film with a lot of fear about how he was going to be changed (ie, information that Teresa Thomas and communicate telepathically with each other as they were in the book, my fear some changes), but I promise you, it lived up to my expectations all over it.

Director: Wes Ball
Writers: Noah Oppenheim, Grant Pierce Myers
Stars: Dylan O'Brien, Kaya Scodelario, Thomas Brodie-Sangster
Types: Action, Mystery, Science Fiction and Thriller
Official Sites: Official Facebook | Official Instagram
Origin: US
Speech: English
Release Date: 19th, September 2014 (US)
Alternative Name: El corredor del laberinto
Filming Locations: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, US

This film went BEYOND movie "good" may be, is not completely solve the peeling under brilliant! Now, in light of the fact that the film does not hit theaters until 19 American and British theaters September to October 10 this will be a review of the film NON- spoiler. It will only do a full review later in the film and actually. Therefore, I hope that comes to delete or investigation, or any person who read books, keep this spoiler free zone.

Let's kick things off with the most important thing - you guys live up to their personalities? With a sound demonstration of the characters from the book?

Even before the film to be seen, it was clear to me that he had thrown. This is not something you get every day for the film Young Adult. In fact it is very rare. Even really common.

It does not happen.

But to some extent, the geniuses behind the film, (Luis ball and Wyck Godfrey) is able to make every character seems to be walking right from the pages of the book. In the film, there is no doubt that this crop of very talented young actors. They said 'get' their personalities a way that makes it seem as display characters, and come with their strength. At the same time the film is concerned that these players in their messages. They fully embody the characters from the book to read, and those who do not - is not difficult to get to distinguish different personalities and individual features of their personalities, which makes each of them unique.

Glade look like? What about the maze? Grievers?

Visually, the film is a masterpiece. You will not be disappointed as you can see different views of headroom. Personally, when I read the books, and I think Glade be great, of course, there was a good amount of people who live there, and puts their lives there for a long time, and I really did not expect small. But the film, you take a break and mazes with very different levels. "I have collected about him, i glade much bigger than you think (Seriously, it's freakin 'huge), the terrifying maze now, the god of all Grievers Das?
Re: The Maze Runner Review - This Is The Way To Make The Adjustment Youth! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
I can't wait. Dylan o brien is Who I'm looking out for.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Nollywood Movies Here / Where Was Star The Winner Is Recorded? / What Has Become Of Our Reality TV Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.