Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Where Was Star The Winner Is Recorded? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Was Star The Winner Is Recorded? (611 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Star "The Winner Is" Lessons Learnt / The Search For Africa's Next Hollywood Star: The Spirited Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Was Star The Winner Is Recorded? by crispgg: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
I've been watching the programme Star The Winner Is hosted by Uti for some weeks now.

I seriously doubt that the show was recorded in Nigeria cos the audience do not look like Nigerians one bit. They look more like South Africans.

And this makes me ask. Star is brewed and sold in Nigeria. What would make Nigerian Breweries flu Uti and The contestants to South Africa to shoot this show. Don't we have a studio that can accommodate them?

I feel it's quite unfortunate.

(1) (Reply)

For Big Brother And Telemundo Fans Only / Any Lover Of The Hobbit Here? / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.