Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River (32381 Views)

2 All D Dog Meat Lovers: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River / News/photos Chaos On Ajah Road In Lagos As Trailer Kills Five School Children / Cholera Kills Five In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by AbdulSokoto(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
You igbo are fools, u ate dogs, donkeys, monkeys, pigs and you still consider yourselves as human being?
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by chinkichun: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
PapiWata: The man at least died as hero among lovers of dog meat, known in his neck of the woods as "Ebuwa" meat. Matter of fact it would not be surprising at all if the victim of this dhoggie dinner comes to be remembered with reverence and fondness, as a veritable patron saint of dog meat eaters in Calabar, Nigeria and beyond.

This die-hard lover of dog meat did not let his enthusiasm to score a free meal of his favorite dish be dampened by the high risk of poisoning with the same powerful insecticide used to kill the dog he elected eat as "punishment" for bad behavior.

Well, all told, it is indeed a dog-eat-dog world out there, though I am, well, dogged and hounded by the troubling thought that the consuming love for one's favorite dish can in fact be a far GREATER motivating force for some special people, than the very will to live, whereby hard-core connoisseurs of filet-dogghie would willingly consume dog stew made from a poisoned animal, as a means of demonstrating their single-minded dedication to a cause.

Now that, ladies and mentalmen, is an illustration of true loyalty and faithfulness to a Higher Calling, literally to one's last breath.

Long live the Late Eater of Dog, for he is now at the right hand of God, devouring yet more dog stew from a golden, diamond-studded chalice, up beyond the sky.

You well so?
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by tojahh(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Chai! See as high-per-tension hold me when I see the headline, I think say na ebola things.. That's the LGA I served last year. Still gat friends there tho.
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Onilaiscool(f): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
MisterLongman: Did you read the post at all
grin grin
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by newspapers: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
This is Very Funny o... Couldn't stop laughing when i first read the article on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/5-dead-eating-dog-meat-calabar/

VERY HILLARIOUS grin grin grin
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by lyricalz: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nawa o, why will someone be eating dog? The monkeys and bats that caused ebola has not been resolved, yet african still have the habit of eaten anything they see.
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by p4pako: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
MisterLongman: Yawa dey ooo..... The man that laced the eggs with gamallin 20 should be charged for manslaughter.

If it is raw egg, it can be injected after drawing out some. Gamallin 20 is not a bacteria nor virus that will die under intense heat, it is chemical.

Sorry, the post is for segzyj
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by JEITO: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ana wani, ga waniundecided
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by manck: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
Those eating dog meat should be treated as cannibals and arrested to face 2-year-jail term. Smh.. PTUI!
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Ubking0(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
purplesummer: It's sheer wickedness for a neighbour to kill/poison another's dog, now his wickedness has caused much more harm than he ever anticipated.
Chai, Calabar people and J5 sha. I was nearly initiated into eating it

Ado sure ke uku udoho well initiated...... Lol
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by ugoezeik(m): 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
PapiWata: The man at least died as hero among lovers of dog meat, known in his neck of the woods as "Ebuwa" meat. Matter of fact it would not be surprising at all if the victim of this dhoggie dinner comes to be remembered with reverence and fondness, as a veritable patron saint of dog meat eaters in Calabar, Nigeria and beyond.

This die-hard lover of dog meat did not let his enthusiasm to score a free meal of his favorite dish be dampened by the high risk of poisoning with the same powerful insecticide used to kill the dog he elected eat as "punishment" for bad behavior.

Well, all told, it is indeed a dog-eat-dog world out there, though I am, well, dogged and hounded by the troubling thought that the consuming love for one's favorite dish can in fact be a far GREATER motivating force for some special people, than the very will to live, whereby hard-core connoisseurs of filet-dogghie would willingly consume dog stew made from a poisoned animal, as a means of demonstrating their single-minded dedication to a cause.

Now that, ladies and mentalmen, is an illustration of true loyalty and faithfulness to a Higher Calling, literally to one's last breath.

Long live the Late Eater of Dog, for he is now at the right hand of God, devouring yet more dog stew from a golden, diamond-studded chalice, up beyond the sky.
wen i saw ur NAME
i decide not to read ur comment again to avoid nightmare
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by ugoezeik(m): 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
malikmoreni: I GO CALABAR, I SEE [size=2pt]GODSWILL AKPABIO[/size] 501 shocked shocked shocked
Meaning? Wen did u escape from yabaleft
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
ugoezeik: Meaning? Wen did u escape from yabaleft

The same day you did grin angry angry [size=1pt]Calabar goat[/size]
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by ugoezeik(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
malikmoreni:

The same day you did grin angry angry [size=1pt]Calabar goat[/size]
Hhhhhhhhh close ur eyes let me PRAY for u because ur prob isn't ordinary
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
ugoezeik: Hhhhhhhhh close ur eyes let me PRAY for u because ur prob isn't ordinary

[size=28pt]CALABAR grin grin grin grin grin E PAIN AM grin grin[/size]

[size=18pt]DOG[/size]

ODE OSHII
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 01, 2014
all4naija: Those eating dog meat should be treated as cannibals and arrested to face 2-year-jail term. Smh.. PTUI!

why if i may ask? who decided that dogs/cats is now forbidden animal to eat and cow isnt? animal is animal, let each and everyone decide what meat they desire for themselves.
to each their own!
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by solidman59(m): 12:17am On Sep 01, 2014
Swear say u never chop for fastfood (eg KFC) before!!!
priscaoge: Had I know is always late. They don't know the implications of eating a sick animal. U see Y I hate frozen foods especially fish n chickenundecided#Nonsense, I rather buy a live one,Pay n they kill it 4 me.undecided

RIP 2 them!
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by bamite(m): 1:09am On Sep 01, 2014
tojahh: Chai! See as high-per-tension hold me when I see the headline, I think say na ebola things.. That's the LGA I served last year. Still gat friends there tho.
who fucking cares
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by bamite(m): 1:20am On Sep 01, 2014
newspapers: This is Very Funny o... Couldn't stop laughing when i first read the article on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/5-dead-eating-dog-meat-calabar/

VERY HILLARIOUS grin grin grin
na wao..fellow human beings like you died and you think its funny?
please check yourself..something is wrobg some where.

1 Like

Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 01, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

why if i may ask? who decided that dogs/cats is now forbidden animal to eat and cow isnt? animal is animal, let each and everyone decide what meat they desire for themselves.
to each their own!
Dog is human closest friend among animals and is usually treated as a pet. I did and eating of dogs should be stopped. Human is animal as well and that's one of the reason eating dogs is compared to cannibalism. No, You can't eat humans because you decide to. Stop eating dogs, people!
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by dapsonlou(m): 3:53am On Sep 01, 2014
segzyj: This story is somehow......, if it real, is the egg in the raw form or boiled?, How many quantity of the so called gamallin 20 can be laced into an egg in it raw or boiled form?..... Is the Dog meet not cooked before eating it?........ I dey smell somtin for dis tori

U can cook poison food for 20 yrs n it will still be poisonous.

1 Like

Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by liongirl: 4:41am On Sep 01, 2014
U mean dog slaughter
MisterLongman: Yawa dey ooo..... The man that laced the eggs with gamallin 20 should be charged for manslaughter.
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by gaetano: 6:04am On Sep 01, 2014
Rip to the dead.

#anu_nkita grin
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by tojahh(m): 6:16am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=bamite]who fucking cares. Bros no vex, we dey quarrel? If you no bleeping care you for no quote me na, abi how you see am? cheesy
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 01, 2014
nah,he cnt be charged..he did wat he did to protect his own investment(eggs) from a stray-dog...the owners of d dog shuld av kept it properly...when u wana keep a pet, u dnt let it destroy pple's properties and d man who laced d eggs only did it to kill wateva stops his investment but unfortunately,smtin terrible happens... R.I.P to d Dead
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Dying dog shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by kabba7(m): 6:51am On Sep 01, 2014
DID THE BIBLE APPROVE DOG EATING ?
NGWANS IN IGBOLANND EAT HUMANS !
WHILE THIER BROTHERS IN CROSS RIVER EAT DOGS .

NA WA FOR UNA .
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 01, 2014
Pple dey chop aja? undecided unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Postinor 2 / How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) / Genotype: Do People Still Do This In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.