Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Will National Id + Mastercard = Mark Of The Beast? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will National Id + Mastercard = Mark Of The Beast? (1011 Views)

Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will National Id + Mastercard = Mark Of The Beast? by Obalende: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
it sure does! Because Govt rolled out NUBAN, now another unique bank number exercise is in progress. It is simple. In future, they will say all your transactions must be thru this new National ID card via Mastercard. The end of the world is nigh. It did not start from US or Canada. It started from Nigeria - the most religious country on earth!! Why?

Second question, it was claimed in the bible God loves humanity as a whole. Is mark of the beast and the horrors of Revelation "love". It sure seems humanity is on its own.

all Nigerians hear this: this National ID card + Mastercard IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST. Later, all your transactions must be done thru this card i.e. you will have just this one consolidated card. Only a fool cannot see this. CBN is obeying Satanic orders.

What can we do about it?
Re: Will National Id + Mastercard = Mark Of The Beast? by kaffy4tope(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Have u checked ur temperature today?

2 Likes

Re: Will National Id + Mastercard = Mark Of The Beast? by twosquare(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Obalende: it sure does! Because Govt rolled out NUBAN, now another unique bank number exercise is in progress. It is simple. In future, they will say all your transactions must be thru this new National ID card via Mastercard. The end of the world is nigh. It did not start from US or Canada. It started from Nigeria - the most religious country on earth!! Why?

Second question, it was claimed in the bible God loves humanity as a whole. Is mark of the beast and the horrors of Revelation "love". It sure seems humanity is on its own.

all Nigerians hear this: this National ID card + Mastercard IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST. Later, all your transactions must be done thru this card i.e. you will have just this one consolidated card. Only a fool cannot see this. CBN is obeying Satanic orders.

What can we do about it?
those are hollywood fantansy movies....if the mark of the beast is what you said,let me ask you: what is the mark of God? Coz two marks will be given in endtimes.will God ask us to line up also to collect His own 'mastercard&nuban'
Re: Will National Id + Mastercard = Mark Of The Beast? by Sanchez01: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Obalende: it sure does! Because Govt rolled out NUBAN, now another unique bank number exercise is in progress. It is simple. In future, they will say all your transactions must be thru this new National ID card via Mastercard. The end of the world is nigh. It did not start from US or Canada. It started from Nigeria - the most religious country on earth!! Why?

What can we do about it?
OP, please stop being paranoid and stop reading meaning to things.
Re: Will National Id + Mastercard = Mark Of The Beast? by Obalende: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
refute what has been said, mentally lazy Nigerian who cannot think ahead.

National IDs are normal.

national ID cards that are payments based are not normal.

Mastercard will have your name. Mastercard has a global database. Once your name is put in, it will show your financial details all around the world.

You are the person that needs to check your temperture. Refute the argument instead of getting personal. Lazy slacker.

1 Like

Re: Will National Id + Mastercard = Mark Of The Beast? by Obalende: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sanchez01:
OP, please stop being paranoid and stop reading meaning to things.

How is it paranoid? I hate to see this come to pass but from all indications, it seems it is what it is. It always starts small so people dont complain. Like "cashless Lagos"; again cashless policies are good. reducing the amount of cash in circulation is a good thing. Cashless Lagos later went on to become cashless Nigeria now.

My argument is that this will be taken further and consolidated into the world financial system. Like a nairalander once said in the past, hitherto and heretofore, Africans have been free to roam in their financial transactions but after this no more.

The danger of 100% e-payments based economy 100% is trace and Government control/ tyranny. Take it or leave it.
Re: Will National Id + Mastercard = Mark Of The Beast? by Obalende: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
the government can now dip its hand into your account and collect taxes with or without cause. and you say i have to check my temperature?
Re: Will National Id + Mastercard = Mark Of The Beast? by bigtt76(f): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Eeeeei ...they've come again o with all these theories. OP are you trying to say you don't have a bank issued card? If yes ...did you see the beast on it or have you seen it chase you? grin
Re: Will National Id + Mastercard = Mark Of The Beast? by Olusanya333(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
The Mark of the beast is a rebellion teaching against the Holy convenant i.e The Ten commandment. The mark of God is obedience i.e the Ten commandment. So if u receive a teaching rebelling against God commandment into ur heart God says it will appear as a sign on ur hand and between d frontlets of ur eyes i.e forhead Deut 11:18 nd also if u receive the Teachings that tell u to obey God commandment into ur heart u shall also be marked by God Almighty Ezekiel 9:4. PEACE
Re: Will National Id + Mastercard = Mark Of The Beast? by LordReed(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Obalende:

What can we do about it?

If indeed it is the mark of the beast then prophecy is coming to pass which means you can do nothing to stop it, however I don't believe it is.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua"s Claims On Collapsed Guesthouse Disputed -by Attorney Patryk Utulu / 15 Years Of Adulterous Endurance: In Defence Of Anita Oyakhilome / Between The Pastor And The General Overseer: Nigeria’s Moral Burden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.