Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Okorocha Eyes Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Eyes Presidency (1104 Views)

Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Presidency Denies Rift Between Buhari, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Eyes Presidency by Kizyte(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, said at the weekend that he is seriously considering the option of taking a shot at the Presidency, following pressure from indigenes of the state.

Okorocha, who stated this while fielding questions from journalists in Owerri, equally boasted that he was sure to record victory for All Progressives Congress, APC, if he is given the party’s ticket ahead of the 2015 general elections...

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/okorocha-eyes-presidency/

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Even igbos won't vote him. how can APC give their much coveted ticket to someone that doesn't enjoy the goodwill of his immediate kinsmen not to talk of Tribe.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
If Okorocha should emerge which I doubt , Nigeria will record a 100hundred years development in 4years !!

You just have to give it to this man !!

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by uken73(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sure waste of time. He should just try to see if he can be re-elected as Gov for 2nd term, which is still shaky.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by Meringe(m): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
chimoz: Even igbos won't vote him. how can APC give their much coveted ticket to someone that doesn't enjoy the goodwill of his immediate kinsmen not to talk of Tribe.
I'm igbo from Imo State, ideato precisely, I will vote for him for any office he wishes to vie for.
Rochas till infinitio.
haters go and ask oshio wat to do.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 01, 2014
Meringe:
I'm igbo from Imo State, ideato precisely, I will vote for him for any office he wishes to vie for.
Rochas till infinitio.
You are just one in a million. Your single vote can't fetch him that office.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by Meringe(m): 6:34am On Sep 01, 2014
chimoz:
You are just one in a million. Your single vote can't fetch him that office.
I should say that to you.
He's loved by his people who appreciate good things. Hated by politicians like you, who hate a working and performing government.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 01, 2014
Meringe:
I should say that to you.
He's loved by his people who appreciate good things. Hated by politicians like you, who hate a working and performing government.
Real imo people have a different opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by amakufrancis(m): 6:47am On Sep 01, 2014
hmmm
Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by Meringe(m): 6:58am On Sep 01, 2014
chimoz:
Real imo people have a different opinion.
your likes are in minority.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 01, 2014
chimoz: Even igbos won't vote him. how can APC give their much coveted ticket to someone that doesn't enjoy the goodwill of his immediate kinsmen not to talk of Tribe.
they didn't vote Ojukwu in 2003 and 2007, he perfiormed WOEFULLY in both contest under APGA(Igbo Party) not to talk of APC(Awolowo Party According to them).
Rochas should run for Imo Guber
Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: they didn't vote Ojukwu in 2003 and 2007, he perfiormed WOEFULLY in both contest under APGA(Igbo Party) not to talk of APC(Awolowo Party According to them).
Rochas should run for Imo Guber
As it stands, it would be a very awesome miracle if he wins Imo guber.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2014
Meringe:
your likes are in minority.
And when did you conduct the poll?
Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by PointB: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2014
Meringe:
Rochas till infinitio.

Rochas has my support too. Anything that get him out of Imo State Government House. I will even toe print for him!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by uwa1(m): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2014
Evrybody wants to bi president. Hmmmmm
Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2014
He should finish his second term before eyeing the presidential seat. angry
Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by PointB: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2014
berem: He should finish his second term before eyeing the presidential seat. angry

So if he has the opportunity now, you wont support him? Why?
Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2014
PointB:

So if he has the opportunity now, you wont support him? Why?
I have no explanations to give to your question sir. I think my post is self explanatory.
Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by PointB: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2014
berem: I have no explanations to give to your question sir. I think my post is self explanatory.

If it were I wouldn't have asked, dear lady.

As an APC supporter, do you think Rochas is not qualified to run for the presidency, or is there any other reason you don't what him to run?
Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2014
This is good news Rochas we dey you back so you can leave Douglass house

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by Meringe(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2014
chimoz:
And when did you conduct the poll?
from comments above and below.
Re: Okorocha Eyes Presidency by valicious1(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2014
berem: He should finish his second term before eyeing the presidential seat. angry
Rochas' 2nd re-election is already a woefully and massively failed project. Desist from him dear lest you drown with his sinking ship!

(1) (Reply)

Suntai, Acting Governor Face Impeachment / APC Is Determined To Stop Fayose's Swearing-in, Insists On His Arrest / Amaechi, Wike Clash Over Monorail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.