Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ebola Victim Rumoured To Be In Abuja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Victim Rumoured To Be In Abuja (920 Views)

Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) / Suspected Ebola Victim In Surulere Lagos Dies / Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

Ebola Victim Rumoured To Be In Abuja by cmpunk: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Just received this message and thought it wise to share. Alert ...Trending update on Ebola spread:... not intend to cause panic, but a caveat: I have not been able to independently verify, but nevertheless have elected to err on side of caution ....I share as follows:"Popular Female Journalist Moji Danisa posted this...Ebola in Abuja? “Unconfirmed reports say a suspected Liberian attending USAID workshop at NICON LUXURY HOTEL ABUJA is said to have develop fever and collapsed at venue of workshop today and was said to have been smuggled away to unknown hospital without out any precaution. The staff of the Hotel have been WARNED by the MD to keep it secret.Please warn your love ones to stay clear the area and if you have Ebola alert phone number please, kindly inform the authorities to forestall calamity in FCT. Please broadcast this to your contacts”.."ps:I am not one that encourage unfounded frivolity on social media. But current 'times' call for timely vigilance by us all ...hence this 'unconfirmed' post ...!
Re: Ebola Victim Rumoured To Be In Abuja by Sakeenath: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Let this not be true o God.
Re: Ebola Victim Rumoured To Be In Abuja by nwaobitex: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
this liberia people sef.
i hope its not true
Re: Ebola Victim Rumoured To Be In Abuja by Pampers: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Eeeeh! What av we really done to these liberians. Why r they doing this to us.
Re: Ebola Victim Rumoured To Be In Abuja by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
the same way rumor went round on saturday that there is Ebola in Calabar, una don baf salt finish nw na another phase abi ?

You’ll Never Look At A Banana The Same Way After Reading This (must See) / Couple Having Sex in the Sea in Italy hospitalised after their Genitals stuck / Tips To Stay Fit During Pregnancy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8