Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (5839 Views)

How I Started And Overcame 17 Years Masturbation(tears) / Official:first Ever Relationship That Started On Nairaland!(engagemnt Pictures) / How It All Started On The Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , by fairari022(m): 6:07am On Sep 01, 2014
onstelly:
Your signature got me laughing so hard, na by force
he has to to be a pragmatic leader, or should he go to another man's forum to get one?

be unequally Yorked with .... ( 2 Corinthians 6:14 )

btw, which of those @ your DP is you? all appear cool though
Re: , by mencade5(m): 6:13am On Sep 01, 2014
toogentle:

Eyaa sorry ooo. Whoever did this to you by breaking your heart is wicked. Now you are a serious pessimist.

Happy New month my guy
hahaha...nobody do anything for me. No need for sympathy. Hahaha...u funny ooo. Its just a free world na. Na wa for you oooo.

Na advise i dey advise you but he be like say u no want hear. Goodluck....lol
Re: , by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: u dey here dey fall in love with her online, while her original boyfriend for her street don fvck her tire, even yesterday sef she go visit am for he house.

Make i tell you true, many have tried and has failed in their attempts to enter into a relationship with a nairaland.

There are excuses you will receive like, ''you have not seen me before how could you love me''. Despite the fact that you always try to call her on phone to make her know you are for real.

Let me tell you something, most ladies love anything physical. Things they can see, hear, feel, and hold (including things they can fvck). No matter how it is it will not work. Unless your location is not far from her.

It is only a miracle that will make you succeed and make you guys together. Only few, i mean few of them work.

Lastly, loving a lady here is like loving a software.

I no dey ooooo. Guy help yourself, go una area go toast girl for there not here.

Thank you
ye ye ye ye... My eyes, my belle.... @ "loving a girl here is like loving a software." lwkmd... Chisos... This mor mor... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: , by MayflowerB(f): 7:04am On Sep 01, 2014
Waiting to see wat comes out of dis thread
Re: , by onstelly(f): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2014
fairari022: he has to to be a pragmatic leader, or should he go to another man's forum to get one?

be unequally Yorked with .... ( 2 Corinthians 6:14 )

btw, which of those @ your DP is you? all appear cool though

Lol the one in dark blue gown
Re: , by mencade5(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2014
2sExy1: ye ye ye ye... My eyes, my belle.... @ "loving a girl here is like loving a software." lwkmd... Chisos... This mor mor... shocked shocked shocked
2sexy, my brother from anoda mother......hahaha

na so d tin be ooo. Na just few people dey succeed dis tin.

The rest na one story or the other dey end am.

I wooed a lady here, she said she is not interested. Does that make me a loser? Of course not! 2sexy, you came to nairaland before, you haff seen and heard it all about nairaland love. Out of a hundred only 3 work. I stand to be corrected.

From my understanding, if you are ready to settle down and ready to risk your life by travelling from your own state to her state of residence it may happen, if you stay in the same state, then there is a likelyhood of yours succeeding.

But e dey hard.

Those accusing me above of going after someone here in nairaland. It was done mutually and ended that way. A lady refusing your proposal doesnt mean you wont love again.
Re: , by Nairabush(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Like seriously?! I opened the thread, hoping to see a list of 'em' saints who have gone before us shocked. Now this. Here's hoping the thread's not DOA though cheesy

hey miss,
ever since your first post i saw, I've been going through others, word after word and carefully too. I don't follow you because i hate to feel like the others.
This is a faceless forum and i don't exactly know your face and voice, but the words you write and the things you write about give me an impression what you look like. I believe people's spirits connect in ways to make them friends, partners( in business or relationships) or enemies.
I am not ashamed to tell you that i feel connected to you. I do not care if i sound like an amateur, because the truth is i am not a pro.
I do not claim to be the 'best man ever liveth' but please just know someone, somewhere, is there who could treat you like you are a queen.
Pls know that this has nothing to do with this thread, i would have posted it anywhere else.
I sincerely apologise if you feel embarrassed, because i know not so many serious people do a thing like this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: , by MizMyColi(f): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2014
Nairabush:

hey miss,
ever since your first post i saw, I've been going through others, word after word and carefully too. I don't follow you because i hate to feel like the others.
This is a faceless forum and i don't exactly know your face and voice, but the words you write and the things you write about give me an impression what you look like. I believe people's spirits connect in ways to make them friends, partners( in business or relationships) or enemies.
I am not ashamed to tell you that i feel connected to you. I do not care if i sound like an amateur, because the truth is i am not a pro.
I do not claim to be the 'best man ever liveth' but please just know someone, somewhere, is there who could treat you like you are a queen.
Pls know that this has nothing to do with this thread, i would have posted it anywhere else.
I sincerely apologize if you feel embarrassed, because i know not so many serious people do a thing like this.
Waow!
This is cute.
And No, I don't think you're crazy.
And I am not embarrassed.

I just shared your post! shocked
I'm honoured.
Thank You.

But why Nairabush and only two posts?
Re: , by Neldrizzy(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2014
Nairabush:

hey miss,
I sincerely apologise if you feel embarrassed, because i know not so many serious people do a thing like this.
chai i love this!!! Over 2you mizmycoli, what do you have 2 say abt this?? cool
Re: , by MizMyColi(f): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2014
Didn't you see my reply ni.
Abi you wan set me up? embarassed
Neldrizzy: chai i love this!!! Over 2you mizmycoli, what do you have 2 say abt this?? cool
Re: , by fairari022(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2014
onstelly:

Lol the one in dark blue gown
...been looking for an adjective to qualify you girls, but all the words in my lexicon look obsolete and becoming malodorous to fits in those quaternary mademoiselle.

btw, who's that recherché cherubic emissary at your rear?
I'd like to know her. cool
Re: , by onstelly(f): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2014
fairari022: ...been looking for an adjective to qualify you girls, but all the words in my lexicon look obsolete and becoming malodorous to fits in those quaternary mademoiselle.

btw, who's that recherché cherubic emissary at your rear?
I'd like to know her. cool

See grammer, well she is a friend, n she is married
Re: , by Neldrizzy(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Didn't you see my reply ni.
i didn't see any reply, and i don't want 2 see it.. Oya reply now cheesy cheesy
Re: , by MizMyColi(f): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2014
Hehehehe
cheesy
The second chic from the left looks like me.

#TeamChubbyCheeks grin
onstelly:

Re: , by onstelly(f): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Hehehehe
cheesy
The second chic from the left looks like me.

#TeamChubbyCheeks grin

Wow serz nd she is my bestie
Re: , by MizMyColi(f): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2014

She has to be.

You gotta love those with our kind of looks.
onstelly:

Wow serz nd she is my bestie
Re: , by fairari022(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2014
onstelly:

it would be a mondo joie de vivre, if dole out sporadic privilege to know her.cool
Re: , by onstelly(f): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi:
She has to be.

You gotta love those with our kind of looks.
Hahahahaha lol ok but she can be annoying @ tyms oh, telling me to add weight n all that

1 Like

Re: , by onstelly(f): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2014
fairari022: it would be a mondo joie de vivre, if dole out sporadic privilege to know her.cool
Ok
Re: , by Ktwice(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2014
moyartobadt am really dying for ur love o, kodedmag@gmail. com
Re: , by fairari022(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2014
onstelly:
Ok
okay is an uncertainty, an interpolated, and a lukewarm word, just like the Pharisee, neither here nor there.

I need a lift.cool
Re: , by onstelly(f): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2014
fairari022: okay is an uncertainty, an interpolated, and a lukewarm word, just like the Pharisee, neither here nor there.

I need a lift.cool
She is married am serious
Re: , by jennylove7575(f): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2014
I have a nairaland relationship success story I like to share..my colleague who introduced me to nl in 2006 (that was when I first join Nairaland b4 I deactivated my account. In case u're wondering)
my colleague named sarah met this guy on nl. His name is uche. To our amazement, What started like a play play thing began to turn into something serious. After exchanging phone numbers, uche invited her to his house. From there the dating began...they somehow developed strong bond plus affections for each other. The sincerity of their love for each other was the envy of all. They got married in 2008 which I was present, and have three gorgeous children together.. This is not a fiction story its a true life. I would have posted their picture for view but I have to seek her permission first to be able to do that...their are good guys and ladies on nl. Matured and focused. They are easy to detect if you have a chat with them...like the guys that actually have my phone numbers, they are good guys..wen we chat on viber, we talk more about issues surrounding us. One of them is married with a child, I had opportunity to often chat with the wife. We are all friends on Facebook. If you are not a rude, petty, egocentric, short tempered and a judgemental person, u will surely find a good person in Nairaland... I love Nairaland!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by Sunkyphil(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2014
jennylove7575: I have a nairaland relationship success story I like to share..my colleague who introduced me to nl in 2006 (that was when I first join Nairaland b4 I deactivated my account. In case u're wondering)
my colleague named sarah met this guy on nl. His name is uche. To our amazement, What started like a play play thing began to turn into something serious. After exchanging phone numbers, uche invited her to his house. From there the dating began...they somehow developed strong bond plus affections for each other. The sincerity of their love for each other was the envy of all. They got married in 2008 which I was present, and have three gorgeous children together.. This is not a fiction story its a true life. I would have posted their picture for view but I have to seek her permission first to be able to do that...their are good guys and ladies on nl. Matured and focused. They are easy to detect if you have a chat with them...like the guys that actually have my phone numbers, they are good guys..wen we chat on viber, we talk more about issues surrounding us. One of them is married with a child, I had opportunity to often chat with the wife. We are all friends on Facebook. If you are not a rude, petty, egocentric, short tempered and a judgemental person, u will surely find a good person in Nairaland... I love Nairaland!
true talk
Re: , by fairari022(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2014
onstelly:
had that tactility . she's too pulchritudinous to be uncompounded.

boohoos! cry

@onstelly, I just got exonerated from the anti-spam bot.
Re: , by fairari022(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2014
onstelly:
been ogling and rubbernecking at you girls Kodachrome. you all look tantamount ,if you pick one you've picked all. gramercy to your begetter for begetting you girls.

Garcia jereh.
Re: , by marieolae(f): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2014
Nairabush:

hey miss,
woow if she doesn't take u...I will lol...only jking. Good luck !!
Re: , by Titiladeolu(m): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: , by mencade5(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennylove7575: I have a nairaland relationship success story I like to share..my colleague who introduced me to nl in 2006 (that was when I first join Nairaland b4 I deactivated my account. In case u're wondering)
my colleague named sarah met this guy on nl. His name is uche. To our amazement, What started like a play play thing began to turn into something serious. After exchanging phone numbers, uche invited her to his house. From there the dating began...they somehow developed strong bond plus affections for each other. The sincerity of their love for each other was the envy of all. They got married in 2008 which I was present, and have three gorgeous children together.. This is not a fiction story its a true life. I would have posted their picture for view but I have to seek her permission first to be able to do that...their are good guys and ladies on nl. Matured and focused. They are easy to detect if you have a chat with them...like the guys that actually have my phone numbers, they are good guys..wen we chat on viber, we talk more about issues surrounding us. One of them is married with a child, I had opportunity to often chat with the wife. We are all friends on Facebook. If you are not a rude, petty, egocentric, short tempered and a judgemental person, u will surely find a good person in Nairaland... I love Nairaland!
martha how u dey na?
Re: , by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Didn't you see my reply ni.
Abeg that your reply was too taciturn. For such heartwarming chyking he deserves a pm at least.
P.S. But of course cheesy Like ALL girls, you will prefer a brute.
Re: , by MizMyColi(f): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
undecided
Wouldn't hurt to know a little more before going personal.
angry and no, I can't stand "brutes".

Exactly, why I called off that relationship cheesy
BoboYekini: Abeg that your reply was too taciturn. For such heartwarming chyking he deserves a pm at least.
P.S. But of course cheesy Like ALL girls, you will prefer a brute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ / Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? / Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.