Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus (36809 Views)

EBOLA: This Is What US Gave To Nigeria To Contain Spread Of The Virus / Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing / Can Rats Carry The Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by bennygreat1(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2014
Like Seriously This Virus is really Deadly.. But I believe there's a solution.
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2014
Thought Iwu studied ebola too, well the bros still dey, kampe.
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by Aklofs: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2014
More scientists pls apply,B.Sc microbiology etc
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by akatonero(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by ayukdaboss(m): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2014
justi4jesu: Are you kidding me shocked shocked shocked

Like a Dog killing its owner..
How are you always on FP?
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by ayukdaboss(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2014
akatonero: grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing
Wetin dey funny you? angry
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by justi4jesu(f): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2014
ayukdaboss:
How are you always on FP?

Lol...Come for Tips and private lessons wink wink
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by tijjanioyan: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2014
dhammyg: VERY SADsad MAY THEIR SOULS R.I.P

E NO GO BETTER FOR THIS YEYE EBOLAangryangry
Amen oooo!!!
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by thwarrior72: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2014
Why is that all the ones that died from the team of researchers are sierelonians?, what about the oyibos? undecided
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by ruhammer: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2014
This kind virus? Hmmmm
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by saymax(f): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2014
igbsam: This is serious o. This virus so, i hope its not some kind of biological weapon tested on the african soil to see how effective it is. Watched an American Series Movie (The 100) where it was used.

Also saw it in JAG series where it was supposed 2 be used as nuclear weapon. In d movie, d virus was stolen frm d lab...
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by codebrk(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2014
May the memories of scientists help you find peace. RIP
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by sexyjennik(f): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2014
adesewa4uyahoo: Nawah o.....i perceive d whites created this virus and tested d potency in africa....chai dere is God o
i thought i was d only 1 thinking in dis dirección cos dey r capable of nearly anytin.i dnt trust dem @ all
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by igbsam(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2014
saymax:

Also saw it in JAG series where it was supposed 2 be used as nuclear weapon. In d movie, d virus was stolen frm d lab...

I'm suspecting its man-made. But why are they doing this to africans ?
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by gatiano(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2014
can you please upload their pictures? these are heroes that died selflessly for the wellness and survival of the brothers, sisters and children. they should never br forgotten. into my jornal their names goes.

1 Like

Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by femi4: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2014
Reminds me of how a virus on my PC corrupt the antivirus I wanted to use to remove it
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by codebrk(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2014
REST IN PEACE
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by osjoshua(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2014
ednut1: why do i believe ebola was man made
Does your believe cure the disease.?
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by ObiOkpor(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2014
dhammyg: VERY SADsad MAY THEIR SOULS R.I.P

E NO GO BETTER FOR THIS YEYE EBOLAangryangry
Wait o!U just tander for FP since today o for atleast 3 threads now!Whats‘s the secret?
O!I remember.today na ur birthday.where is it happening?
Keep my cake nd wine for me.
*Happy birthday to you*
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2014
Na wa o this one gidigan o!
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by Dreal1247: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2014
Ebola dey vex o.
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by ikeyman00(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2014
@@@@

eleojo23: 7:46am

With this kind of concerted effort, Ebola shall be put in it's place - in the pages of forgotten history. Their labours will not be in vain

Neduzze5(m): 7:46am

The hunter becomes the hunted!

Its not fair really, people that are working tirelessly to stop the epidemic that is hell bent on destroying the human race is killed by the same virus they are trying to stop.

May God give their various families the grace to bear the grief. Amen

Black do not have shame at all! look them begging for white jesus! una get shame; u have a killer virus that can wipe the whole of africa off the planet and this is what u get in nl

This is the reason u should pledge your support to Biafra not this buying and selling or lossing sleep over ur house in abuja and lagos

is this the kind of world u want ur children children to grow up in

afraicans god help yall
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by Youpele52: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2014
Ebola didn't originate from chimps or bats or bush meat. It was created, oh well invented.

Google "cdc patent" and "Ebola patent"

Follow here to read more

www.nairaland.com/1881874/why-does-cdc-own-patent
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2014
ObiOkpor:
Wait o!U just tander for FP since today o for atleast 3 threads now!Whats‘s the secret?
O!I remember.today na ur birthday.where is it happening?
Keep my cake nd wine for me.
*Happy birthday to you*
AM JUST LUCKYcheesy
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by Youpele52: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2014
igbsam:

I'm suspecting its man-made. But why are they doing this to africans ?

Ebola didn't originate from chimps or bats or bush meat. It was created, oh well invented.

Follow here to read more

Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by Youpele52: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2014
saymax:

Follow here to read more

Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by Affable200(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2014
May their soul RIP.Only God will help us.
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by ceejayluv(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2014
Youpele52: Ebola didn't originate from chimps or bats or bush meat. It was created, oh well invented.

Follow here to read more

It wasn't created, it was isolated from a previous outbreak and patented to protect the intellectual property so as to have a monopoly on that particular method of vaccine development of that particular strain. The way you're pasting the link all over this thread shows you just "discovered" this patent . I bet you didn't bother to go through the patent literature.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by ObiOkpor(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2014
dhammyg:
AM JUST LUCKYcheesy
I can see that cheesy
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2014
ceejayluv:
It wasn't created, it was isolated from a previous outbreak and patented to protect the intellectual property so as to have a monopoly on that particular method of vaccine development of that particular strain. The way you're pasting the link all over this thread shows you just "discovered" this patent . I bet you didn't bother to go through the patent literature.

He's a example of the ignorance and intellectual laziness that plagues these conspiracists. I also read the literature, a long time ago. The patent is for treatment and diagnosis methodologies.

God, they are so irritatingly stúpid.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by frodobee: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2014
A deity that kills its worshippers, will one day kill itself when there are no more worshippers to kill.
RIP to the dead heroes.
Re: 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2014
This report is disinformation.

The dead scientists are bioweapons researchers and Kenema Hospital is NOT a "government hospital". It is a private institution owned by the Bill Gates Foundation which is used as a safe location for biowar experimentation and research in a joint venture comprising Tulane University, Emory University and the US Department of Defense.

These muthafukas died trying to create a perfect virus to depopulate Africa with!

Stop believing everything the media tells you!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/what-are-us-biological-warfare-researchers-doing-in-the-ebola-zone/5394582

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Members Of A Family Die In A Room In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Pics) / 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy / Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.