Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain (43929 Views)

What Caffeine Does To Our Systems / What Ebola Does To The Skin (pictures)! / Benefits And Effects Of Cups Of Coffee A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain by soulglo: 12:36am On Sep 02, 2014
I accepted I was addicted when I seriously tried to quit and not only was I cranky as hell I was physically sick. I have it under control and don't have to have multiple cups but I still will make coffee at 2am in the morning just to smell it grin
Re: Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain by xtervaganza(m): 1:07am On Sep 02, 2014
aboyaji: oscourfe
lol
Re: Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 02, 2014
Coffee addict here, still won't stop...
Re: Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain by AfricanApple(f): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Ladystewie: dont drink coffee
it turns you into a zombie shocked shocked
I actually thought it turns one to a vampire o
Re: Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain by Dcaliphate(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2014
jnrbayano: I can take a cup of coffee in the morning and won't feel hungry till evening.
Re: Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain by seyibobo(m): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=Dcaliphate][/quote]

+I love the taste........
Re: Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain by Ignatio(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2014
Coffe the legal drug.
Re: Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain by cuteprinz(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2014
I just love the smell **winks*
Re: Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain by chux76(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2014
Which makes one more active, alert,high level of concentration and agile during the day? Coffee with cream(milk) or just black?
Re: Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain by smoothlips(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jostico: i no fit read am finish.he too long..but that aside GOD has made our brain effective.so any one when you dey add.na u come know ooo
u see what too much TV has done to U? an article of less than 10000 words is too much?
too much TV will make ur mind lazy!
Re: Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain by goodassgal(f): 1:07am On Sep 03, 2014
tell you the truth .i use coffee at any given time nite or day.even in my sleepiest moment i drink it and fell asleep promptly.
Re: Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain by toygod2: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2014
scientists are small gods
Re: Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain by stingbreed(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
toygod2: scientists are small gods
you can shout that again smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.