Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator (1272 Views)

Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) / Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by PasChikero: 2:13am On Sep 01, 2014
Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator Reveals - See more at: http://www.chikeroonline.com/buhari-is-not-a-boko-haram-sponsor-dr-davis-australian-boko-haram-negotiator-reveals/#sthash.aVjFNnHG.dpuf

Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:18am On Sep 01, 2014
And who made you judge over that, Whitey.
Posterity will judge not some sun-burnt Aussie.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:18am On Sep 01, 2014
And who made you judge over that, Whitey?
Posterity will judge not some sun-burnt Aussie.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 01, 2014
The revelation about the fact that GMB has nothing to do with Boko Haram by Dr Davis is the saddest news ever broken in the camp of EthnoReligious Bigots,PDP and Jonathanians

They have always wished that something huge and massive but negative happens to a sinless man which they can turn into a grand propaganda to put Buhari away for life yet the God of Justice have always stood with and by Gen Muhammadu Buhari

Praise be to the most high

Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by Dreal1247: 2:31am On Sep 01, 2014
This man should know that Boko Haram will always want to shield Buhari.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by niggereyez(f): 2:40am On Sep 01, 2014
and we shld believe you
Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by thebloodykiller: 2:45am On Sep 01, 2014
And finally we now know were all this rubbish is heading to.

Buhari trying sooo hard for a clean slate since 2011

I seee

So is this the best shot of APC? Trying to turn Igbos against their own fighter and gallant soldeir and maybe let them run to apc for help and also few sensible northerners against PDP and GEJ and at the same time clearing buhari's name from all he did.

All I can say is dead on arival because we don't need obama to tell use that APC is bokoharam.
So Tinubu

Try
Again

We no buy this medicine

Gej
Till

Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 01, 2014
Indeed some folks are irredeemably daft...who told these simpletons that the mere mention of Ihejirika as a kingpin in the Boko Haram debacle means all Igbos are bad?

Do Yorubas have any feeling of Parapo solidarity with Gbenga Daniels,Rashidi Ladoja,Christopher Alao-Akala,Ayodele Fayose or even (Thief Bode George-convicted but later acquitted)who are all being prosecuted by EFCC just because they are Yorubas?

But we knew what some folks did during the Stella Oduah issue...

If anyone be they Hausa,Yoruba,Igbo or Nembe person has anything to do with Boko Haram or Corruption.....Let the person go down for it even if the person is my kith and kin!

Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by Dreal1247: 4:44am On Sep 01, 2014
This guy, im beginning th surfa you.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by Pangea: 5:12am On Sep 01, 2014
soroptimist: Indeed some folks are irredeemably daft...who told these simpletons that the mere mention of Ihejirika as a kingpin in the Boko Haram debacle means all Igbos are bad?

Do Yorubas have any feeling of Parapo solidarity with Gbenga Daniels,Rashidi Ladoja,Christopher Alao-Akala,Ayodele Fayose or even (Thief Bode George-convicted but later acquitted)who are all being prosecuted by EFCC just because they are Yorubas?

But we knew what some folks did during the Stella Oduah issue...

If anyone be they Hausa,Yoruba,Igbo or Nembe person has anything to do with Boko Haram or Corruption.....Let the person go down for it even if the person is my kith and kin!

A sane voice in the midst of this madness!
I will always wonder why some group of Nigerians are always parochial in their outlook?

As per the article,
We all know the truth,
Some evil people because of their personal interest just want to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it!

PDP is Boko Haram
And the blood of Nigerians they have shed will continue to cry against them and their families!

Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by 9ja4Change(m): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2014
thebloodykiller: And finally we now know were all this rubbish is heading to.

Buhari trying sooo hard for a clean slate since 2011

I seee

So is this the best shot of APC? Trying to turn Igbos against their own fighter and gallant soldeir and maybe let them run to apc for help and also few sensible northerners against PDP and GEJ and at the same time clearing buhari's name from all he did.

All I can say is dead on arival because we don't need obama to tell use that APC is bokoharam.
So Tinubu

Try
Again

We no buy this medicine

Gej
Till

Wasted education........... Its only pathetic ethnocentric myopic nonentities like will reason like this. Did u ever sit down and ask yourself who employed Mr. Davis as a negotiator?

GEJ still he kills/starve all of you to hell. Nonsense!
Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by amakufrancis(m): 6:13am On Sep 01, 2014
dez man dy mad

I cee APC sponsoring dez shit
But I will keep saying

Gej till 2019.....
Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by Orunto: 6:50am On Sep 01, 2014
Dr. Davis, himself might be bokoharam. He is a sponsor of the Amnesty that tried to give the Nigerian military a bad name.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by lilprinze: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2014
I don't need a suit Sayer to come and tell me that buhari is one of sponsors of BH how much did Buhari pay this Dr Davis, to try and cover up his sins and deceive us. Even the devil knows that Buhari is sponsoring BH. If buhari thinks that planning an assasination would make us think he is not one of the sponsors of BH he is joking. A snake would always remain a snake on matter what.

Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by rexzqcom(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2014
Buhari couldn't fool the masses with arrangee assasination attempt to distant himself from his erstwhile relation with Boko haram.
Now they think red-neck mercenary might be the charm. People should stop fooling themselves. Next mother Theresa incarnate
will come and vouch Buhari is not a Boko-haram. This portends grave desperation.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by Orunto: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2014
This is a cover-up. Dr. Davis is a decendant deportee from GB. He is one of those foreigners trying to distarbilise Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by thebloodykiller: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2014
9ja4Change:

Wasted education........... Its only pathetic ethnocentric myopic nonentities like will reason like this. Did u ever sit down and ask yourself who employed Mr. Davis as a negotiator?

GEJ still he kills/starve all of you to hell. Nonsense!

Waste sperm
A nonentity vulture
Som of a harlot

Only a bastard like you will reason like this and only a vulture like you get fooled easly.

APC is bokoharam---DSS

And buhari is their king so mr bastard

Shove it down your

Assssss

Otu nne gi ebea
Thuder fire your mama and papa there.
Bastard nonentity
Hooligan vulture
Otu nne gi ebea
Ala gbagbuo nna gi there
Afo sagbuo nne gi
Tinka tigbuo umunne gi
Ozu nwulu anwu
Ezi ofia
Anu mpama
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Re: Buhari Is Not A Boko Haram Sponsor- Dr. Davis, Australian Boko Haram Negotiator by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2014
That pix was photoshoped. And if it wasn't, I can alwys gather a few people, roll up their head in sack clothes and take a pix and say they're boko haram.

Check out the boko boy's shirts, they're too clean..they look new!!

A Message To Seun Osewa / Nigerians Will Hear From Us Soon - Bokoharam / Is Nigeria A Poor Country Of Rich Men Or A Rich Country With Poor People?