Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Ten Things I Would Want The President To Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Things I Would Want The President To Change (378 Views)

Libya: Ten Things About Gaddafi They Dont Want You To Know / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu / Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things I Would Want The President To Change by OlusolaWarrior: 3:17am On Sep 01, 2014
I'm making a list of 10 things that I would want to see the next president of Nigeria to change/improve upon come 2015. My list of 10 areas I want to see changes includes the following:

1. Youth Employment
2. University education
3. Electricity
4. Security
5. Access to loans for SMEs
6. Good roads
7. Railway network
8. Tourism
9. Healthcare
10. Sanitation
Re: Ten Things I Would Want The President To Change by tit(f): 3:52am On Sep 01, 2014
Thanks for your wise and thoughtful suggestions.
I have an issue with your number one request. If Nigeria's population is about 160 million, 30 million of that figure is youth.
Do you want government to employ 30 million people?
Bear in mind that government should not be into profit making business. If they are, they would milk the populace dry.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

APC A Party With supporter of APC Ideology Has Been Promoting Terrorism – PDP / Jigawa State University Names Formerpresident Olusegun Obasanjo As Chancellor / 2015: Presence Of Military Prevents Violence – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.