Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Happy New Month Of September. Drop Your Wishes Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month Of September. Drop Your Wishes Here (3150 Views)

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here / Happy New Month,,your Wishes And Prayers Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month Of September. Drop Your Wishes Here by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 01, 2014
Its the ninth month of the year and it is the beginning of ember months. Here are my wishes;
1. You shall not lose any of your loved ones for the remainder of this year.
2. Good health you shall not lack.
3. Favour from God and man
4. And lastly, God shall restore peace into our country and Ebola/Boko Haram will become history.
Happy New Month!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of September. Drop Your Wishes Here by Spicylate(f): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2014
i av alot buh the no 1 is that i get a job.
thanking God for his grace still
Re: Happy New Month Of September. Drop Your Wishes Here by newspapers: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2014
Olekumaster: Its the ninth month of the year and it is the beginning of ember months. Here are my wishes;
1. You shall not lose any of your loved ones for the remainder of this year.
2. Good health you shall not lack.
3. Favour from God and man
4. And lastly, God shall restore peace into our country and Ebola/Boko Haram will become history.
Happy New Month!!!

Amen o... Was reading through Diva's September wishes on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/september-2014-realms-restoration/ and it was a session of Restoration too.

Happy New Month ya'll

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These Old Photos Of Barrack Obama In Kenya Will Inspire Anyone! / My Lagos: Their Abuja: There Is No Comparism / Ovi Chat Username?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.