Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders (14149 Views)

Happy New Month to all Nairalanders. / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Malakh: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2014
Who said it's a new month, dumb folks, yall don't observe and keep new moon feast, how would you know a new month... Month is derived from moon
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Psalmwellcology: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Hurklan(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2014
iceberylin: Happy New month to all my NL friends listed below

xsenga
Emmaesty
missstella
desdichando
kelvingraphics
hurklan
onihaxy
madnesscom(funny Moniker grin)
onyenna
DaveP
kingtom
wishing you the Best!!!
same to u bro
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by gorgeousnogo(f): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2014
Amen. Same 2 u @op
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2014
iceberylin: Happy New month to all my NL friends listed below

xsenga
Emmaesty
missstella
desdichando
kelvingraphics
hurklan
onihaxy
madnesscom(funny Moniker grin)
onyenna
DaveP
kingtom
wishing you the Best!!!
Thanks & Same to U Alobam
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by chinex276(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy birthday o jarre! Wullnp. Pm me 4 ur present
dhammyg: HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL NAIRALANDERScheesy

AND ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.BORN ON THE FIRST DAY OF SEPTEMBERsmiley

NAIRALANDERS MAKE UNA CONGRATULATE ME TOOwinksmiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by chikevictor(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2014
AMEN A̶̲̅πϑ Happy new month to everybody.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by chiogoezubem(f): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2014

Happy birthday @dhammyg.

Happy new month to all Nairalanders, may all our honest efforts this month be blessed and fruitful in Jesus name, Amen..
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by damselalayo(f): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month fellas,as the pregnant woman awaits the delivery of her baby after nine months,may you all receive the goodies you've been pregnant for this month of september.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by zubby29(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2014
ITS GONA B A GOOD MONTH TO ALL MY FELLOWERS cheesy
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by fender(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2014
Malakh: Who said it's a new month, dumb folks, yall don't observe and keep new moon feast, how would you know a new month... Month is derived from moon

Who's this one again? Hasn't internet access been banned in your country yet? undecided
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Dreyl(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month to all my pals here! grin
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by akomolafe2(f): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2014
[07:55, 8/29/2014] AYOMIDE NUEL: And bank
[09:12, 9/1/2014] ADEPEJU AKOMOLAFE: I join my faith with yours and the faith of the saints, I decreed into ur life, if coffin is use as bonanza in d ember months u wil miss out, if sorrow n sickness is package as a parcle it wil not b delivered to ur home ijn. Enjoy ur ember flight wit peace n comfort. HNM

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by akomolafe2(f): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2014
I join my faith with yours and the faith of the saints, I decreed into ur life, if coffin is use as bonanza in d ember months u wil miss out, if sorrow n sickness is package as a parcle it wil not b delivered to ur home ijn. Enjoy ur ember flight wit peace n comfort. HNM
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by mystical112(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]unto God b al D glory!!!! [i][/i]
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Charleschidera(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2014
I and my senior sister represent 9th of Sept...... Am so happy to see my month.... Many more yrs to both of us........
Happy new Month to u all
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2014
D cool kiss

HAPPY NEW MONTHS to you all...

They say EMBER periods are the worst, claiming that many lives would burst and then end up in the dust.
They speak evil of the EMBERS and end up embracing the fruit of their tongues.
They pollute the ambience of EMBERS with their amber-coloured wrong confession.
They provoke the devil to do more havoc by encouraging him to do so in the EMBERS.
They get cancers and ulcers in the EMBERS and are REMEMBERED no more. But how true is it?
Many die in September and also in October, till you come to November and then till December.
But all I could Remember was their Confession in September when they spoke like a Bomber
And now they shatter like tumblers and got torn by a TIGER.

From lofty heights to the valley they fall and like sands they are blown away.
And they testified about the EMBERS as their Worst Ever Recorded months

BUT AS FOR ME,

Sincerely,
Ember
Periods &
Times are
Even
My
Best
Ever
Recorded months

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Janetozi(f): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2014
hrhobi1: Same to you op. If you believe that in this month of September you shall achieve all the best you have ever wished for like my post.
does liking ur post answer prayer and make wishes come true? angry
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Orikinla(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2014
I wish you all the best that only God Almighty can give us this new month and every month in the abundance of His infinite grace in Jesus Christ our Lord and Messiah. Amen.

May this month favour you wherever you are.
May God protect and save you from evils and evil doers.
For God said:
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
~ Jeremiah 29:11New King James Version (NKJV)

[size=14pt]
For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced.
~ Matthew 12:37Amplified Bible (AMP)[/size]

Lest you forget, God answers and treats us as we answer and treat others.

So, if you do good, you will be blessed.
But if you do evil, you will surely be cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Janetozi(f): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2014
hrhobi1: Same to you op. If you believe that in this month of September you shall achieve all the best you have ever wished for like my post.
does liking ur post answer prayer and make wishes come true? I am WITCHING u happy new monthangry
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by lonelydude: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2014
September is the ninth month of the year which is the month of delivery.

Your expectations will be met/delivered safely this month in the name of Jesus.

It's my Birth Month too. wink

Have a fantastic month ahead folks.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2014
Thanks and God bless all the members.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by joepriest(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Amen!
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by fifi4: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month to us all. In this month of september the Lord will reverse all the irreversible in our lifes in Jesus name. But remember to take a giant steps this month and it shall be well with us all. AMEN.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Affable200(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Amen.The same to you
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by mzjaney(f): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2014

Happy birthday to u, wishing u long life and prosperity in good health.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by joylicious(f): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2014
AMEN@OP...wishing me nd nairalanders a month of complete victory in all areas of our lives.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Ayomax(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2014
just had one of the worst moment in my life, misplaced my Sony Xperia SL this morning on my way to work. cry sad embarassed
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2014
Thanks and a happy new month to you too smiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2014
chinex276: Happy birthday o jarre! Wullnp. Pm me 4 ur present
THANKSsmiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2014
chiogoezubem:

Happy birthday @dhammyg.

Happy new month to all Nairalanders, may all our honest efforts this month be blessed and fruitful in Jesus name, Amen..
THANKSsmiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babes On Instagram Be Like ‘eyebrows On Fleek’ [see Photo] / How To Get Mtn 5gb For N50 And 20gb For N200 / Wecyclers Wins €200,000 Prize In Waste Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.