Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders (14131 Views)

Happy New Month to all Nairalanders. / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Tundeiab(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2014
vivaciousvivi: Amen @ OP.
September, my birth month! cheesy
Same month with my son , September 14th... Happy birthday in advance dear.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Tundeiab(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2014
Malakh: Who said it's a new month, dumb folks, yall don't observe and keep new moon feast, how would you know a new month... Month is derived from moon
You don't have to force your religious believes down our throat. That's the cause of religious wars in Nigeria and Africa at large .

PLEASE HAVE A CHANGE OF ATTITUDE!
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by diamond4life: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2014
dhammyg: HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL NAIRALANDERScheesy

AND ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.BORN ON THE FIRST DAY OF SEPTEMBERsmiley

NAIRALANDERS MAKE UNA CONGRATULATE ME TOOwinksmiley
happy birthday and many happy returns
happy new month to everybody
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Tundeiab(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2014
Ayomax: just had one of the worst moment in my life, misplaced my Sony Xperia SL this morning on my way to work. cry sad embarassed
sowie for your loss bro!
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Krasid(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2014
mzjaney: Happy birthday to u, wishing u long life and prosperity in good health.
THANKSsmiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by diamond4life: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2014
Malakh: Who said it's a new month, dumb folks, yall don't observe and keep new moon feast, how would you know a new month... Month is derived from moon
you dont know what u are talking about, are we discussing lunar months here or september 2014? or are we using the moon to calculate calendar months?ptchew
... think straight now
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Moh4newsafrica(f): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2014
this month,
u shall be great
u shall be fruitful
u shall be celebrated
u shall be favored
u shall be blessed in abundance
u shall make it

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2014
same to you this is the month of my birth and blessings.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by diamond4life: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2014
Moh4newsafrica: this month,
u shall be great
u shall be fruitful
u shall be celebrated
u shall be favored
u shall be blessed in abundance
u shall make it
amen ooo
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2014
diamond4life: happy birthday and many happy returns
happy new month to everybody
THANKSsmiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by iassiddiq: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Ameen my brother
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by sesman001(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2014
hapi new month to u also
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2014
[img]http://gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20140831/20/dGEQ0p2sAId6szBPTVHCy4/output_UPTjtP.gif[/img]

IrishKez, FrankySnow, sparkleboy(m), xynerise(m), ochon, lertee(f), ebamma(m), uzoexcel(m), sholasholala(f), Creamish(f), Triczchic(f), jobsat34(m), Tgirl4real(f), GentleMimi, softsparkyy(f), Dolcilicious(f), BecaciaBarbie(f), nikkyshyne(f), Mondisweets, Truckpusher(m), caseless, lynpetra(f), ivyy(f), KelvinGraphics(m), obayaya(m), cdamsel(f), MzMariah(f), Elantracey, jbluv55, idowuogbo, teeo, agybabe, caracta, shoefreak..................And to all Nlanders....

10 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by wallex1983(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2014
As you start the ....EMBER months, do have an....

E-bola free
M-ilitant free
B-oko Haram free
E-mergency free
R-egret free

Months ahead

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by M4gunners: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2014
Same to you and to all nairalander.More blessing.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New month Olubukato
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2014
olubukato: [img]http://gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20140831/20/dGEQ0p2sAId6szBPTVHCy4/output_UPTjtP.gif[/img]

......And to all Nlanders....

Thanks. Wish u same.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by makazona(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2014

happy birthday girlie,may all ur good prayers be answered as you celebrate ur Bday.
wink

happy birthday girlie,may all ur good prayers be answered as you celebrate ur Bday.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2014
chai.....month of hard work
oh God see me through...
i hate this month undecided undecided undecided
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by bank2k4real(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month!!!

The month of September.
S- Success in all things
E- Exceeding blessings
P- Power over demons
T- Testimony of favors
E- Everlasting joy
M- money from God
B- Blessings from above
E- Empowerment to do exploit
R- Rest of mind in all your endeavors
All these shall be your portion and you
must have a testimony before the end
of the month......

Check my signature below for more info about mber month goodies

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by uzoexcel(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2014
olubukato:
..And to all Nlanders....
thanks bro grin
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month NLers! May this month bring you good health, divine favours, superabundant blessings and prosperity, divine provision and preservation etc. May this month be better than all of the previous months of the year in Jesus name. Amen.
Once again, happy new month, NLers!
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by obayaya(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2014
olubukato: [img]http://gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20140831/20/dGEQ0p2sAId6szBPTVHCy4/output_UPTjtP.gif[/img]

Happy New month to you sir And to all Nlanders....
This month shall be a month of blessings. A bigger you I pray
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by ruffplay: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2014
Amen
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by benELOHIM7(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2014
oh ok wink, but. does that stop u from being my guy? undecided
dhammyg:
THANKSsmileyBUT AM A GIRLwink
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Joel3(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2014
prosperous ember month. To you all.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by positivec(f): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month to all and happy birthday to moi
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Ayomax(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2014
Tundeiab: sowie for your loss bro!
bros, i found my phone. God touched the heart of the man tht found the phone. Just glad n Happy New Month to all the good ppl out there
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by OLISASDEJI(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month jare
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2014
makazona:

wink

THANKSsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

scam alert don't update gtbank / Babes On Instagram Be Like ‘eyebrows On Fleek’ [see Photo] / How To Get Mtn 5gb For N50 And 20gb For N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.