Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! (4003 Views)

Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia / Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by ofala(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2014
Prince Arthur Na Ukpo

For this naked truth you threw to the Abia Gov
....we will start "forgiving" you for declaring you'd "go on exile if Late Abacha wasn't elected President"

Though you never did mention the exile after the Late Dictator's death.

If only few other folks told Gov Orji similar truth
..I still wonder how People survive the filth of the State...

4 Likes

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by biggozz(m): 9:33am On Sep 01, 2014
Woe to the nation whose king is a boy!
Lemuel my son, it is not good for a king to be drunk or not know how to administer justice.

.....words of wisdom according to Proverbs.

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Collynzo16: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: Mod, ngwakwe, mynd44, seun, I recommend a front page for this thread, TA orji sycophants need to be seeing this, front page please.
You see you guys wanted to swallow me when I said Aba was the dirtiest city in the country, now Arthur Eze has echoed the exact same sentiments using ''Abia'' instead of ''Aba''.
Abia State is now the dirtiest in the country.
Garbage everywhere, along with bad roads. The people are really suffering, and you see it in their faces. Are there no elders in Abia again?
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by kel4soft: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2014
CHESSBOARD:

You are an I.DIOT....big one for that matter, How did Jonathan come into play here, I thought you are an old man with common sense, I am from Abia, Umuahia precisely, so TA Orji is a closer brother to me than you but TA Orji is the worst thing to happen to Abians.... Ikwuano do not have Road. Have you asked why the Roads in Akwa Ibom are all tarred, is it that FG remember Akwa Ibom More than Abia or TA and his cronies are criminals who do not knowing how politics at the center are being played, only interested in squandering state fund. The same reason you ve been blaming GEJ for Okorocha's undoings

All the roads in Akwa Ibom are all tarred?

*runs away from thread*

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by chinasaekperem: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2014
Collynzo16:
You see you guys wanted to swallow me when I said Aba was the dirtiest city in the country, now Arthur Eze has echoed the exact same sentiments using ''Abia'' instead of ''Aba''.
guy, dont get me wrong, i only wanted to show the good part of aba, every citizen of nigeria knows aba is scumy, i only wanted to show the good part of aba on that thread.
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by eaglechild: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2014
Yes, yes and yes.

At least some people are beginning to say the truth to your shameless face T. A. Orji.

Abia stinks, I totally concur.

This is the time for Abians to stand up and enforce good leadership, they have really suffered a stretch of 16 years of retrogression.

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2014
kel4soft:

All the roads in Akwa Ibom are all tarred?

*runs away from thread*

Google it....at least , All important and link roads...
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by chinasaekperem: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2014
CHESSBOARD:

not all roads in akwa ibom are tarred, though the governor has done a lot to project the state, but you don't base your arguments on internet infos, i have been to akwa ibom severally and i know what am saying, the road network in aba (bad, good and ugly) can be five times that of uyo, the only different is that aba is neglected and dilapidated.

2 Likes

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by hardywaltz(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2014
Theodore Orji will definitely win the all tym worst Governor of State/Region/Province since 1914
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2014
koboko69: And the useless Governor can never make any statement without mentioning Orji Kalu, who obviously was better of than him.
Both Are mediocres at best.

Meanwhile.. T.A Orji For Senate 2015

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: not all roads in akwa ibom are tarred, though the governor has done a lot to project the state, but you don't base your arguments on internet infos, i have been to akwa ibom severally and i know what am saying, the road network in aba (bad, good and ugly) can be five times that of uyo, the only different is that aba is neglected and dilapidated.
Some people are just born LIARS!!! Don't mind that guy
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2014
Let's keep this Abia message going.

Maybe T.A. will wake up from sleep or Jonathan will remember Abia..
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by kahal29: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by chinasaekperem: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: Both Are mediocres at best.

Meanwhile.. T.A Orji For Senate 2015
hahahahaha, he will win, he has a way of winning the minds of gullible abia people.
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 01, 2014
Donmarrius: I do tell him the worst,on his facebook page,and what they did was to block me.
Let me say this,anybody that supports this rot in Abia,must die!!!

We must cease from electing old men like T.A Orji and his counterpart in Abakiliki.
They are old and cluessless.

I always blame Abians,for not learning the had way.

Let me say this,if Abians get it wrong in 2015,then,you all must be in stone age.

His predecessor put him there and there was no re-election in 2011 but massive rigging in all the local governments.

When people act with so much impunity, you start asking whether they know there is God.

I almost wept at Osisioma on Friday evening.

One spends like 4 hours to move from Alaoji to Osisioma, a distance of 2 kilometers..
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: hahahahaha, he will win, he has a way of winning the minds of gullible abia people.

Mr. Stop calling Abia people gullible.

T.A. cannot even visit Aba. He will be mobbed or thrown stones..
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by gcey2k(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2014
I have always maintained that Abia has no governor, only a clown whose only project in 8 yrs is to Mount sign posts of his ugly face everywhere in Abia.
I was once passing along one road in Umuahia, the bus driver and other road users were finding it difficult riding on it because of its sorry state. The next thing I saw was a sign post with the inscription "OCHENDO REHABILITATING ABIA ROADS"... and from its nature it seamed that post had been there for at least a year....

I pity those singing praises to this man, I pity them cos they have no good wish for the future of our state!
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by kel4soft: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2014
CHESSBOARD:

Please Akwa Ibom State is not only Uyo and even Aba is far bigger and populated and have well roads than Uyo. Just that the latter have new roads and their internal roads and still sheite . While latter is as a neglect of so many factors. Please go to Akwa Ibom and find out for yourself. Yhanks.

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2014
uch12: Eze n' Ukpo Dunukofia!! Great man.. Ego amaka ma shi..

I tell you, money is good. T.A. govt acquired wealth nah change way the man dey.

abagoro: Arthur Ezeh is a useless thief and 419 king pin. He was known as Arthur 1000 during his criminal days. As an Igbo man at the corridors of powerand knowing fully well that it is Jonathan's duty to do those roads, why did he avoid blaming Jonathan but poured the entire blame on Orji. Igbos are very useless people and I'm sure they will as usual allow this re-knowned armed robber get away with this bull-ish.
Theodore Orji is a bad leader but Goodluck Jonathan is a devil for abandoning all federal roads in the Southeast to decay beyond redemption.

The important thing is that Arthur Eze said the truth.

And that in the face of the bad governor.

We don't care how he made his money so far he didn't steal FAAC or JAAC.

2 Likes

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2014
Billyonaire: I passed through Abia to Owerri 3 weeks ago, and I can agree that Abia State stinks. The funniest scenes are the billboards of 'Ochendo' loitering the entire place.

Abia State has gone below par.

I didn't see your convoy sir !
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by kel4soft: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2014
Travel from Port Harcourt to Enugu cutting across four states and you will only find Abia State Governors Bill boards throughout your journey. So sad.

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2014
SUBMARINE: The governor is a failure but the billionaire is a greater failure.
What has he as a billionaire done for Abia starting from Industrialization to education.
Some people who criticize are worst culprits especially when they have the grace to make an impact

Finally Abia will prosper when they give the Ngwas the seat of power. Its unfortunate that we believe development can spring up out of social injustice.
Imo and of recent Anambra, has adopted power rotation what is Abia waiting for

Is the billionaire a native of Abia state ?

I don't think so..
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: hahahahaha, he will win, he has a way of winning the minds of gullible abia people.
Honestly I feel like to punch that man each time I see him praising himself. That he is even aspiring for Senate makes me mad. Imagine that failure making laws for sane minds

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2014
kel4soft:

Please Akwa Ibom State is not only Uyo and even Aba is far bigger and populated and have well roads than Uyo. Just that the latter have new roads and their internal roads and still sheite . While latter is as a neglect of so many factors. Please go to Akwa Ibom and find out for yourself. Yhanks.
To Akpabio, Akwa Ibom begins and ends in Uyo... Those Akwa Ibomites are pathetic for even cheering him

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2014
okparaugo:

I tell you, money is good. T.A. govt acquired wealth nah change way the man dey.

The important thing is that Arthur Eze said the truth.

And that in the face of the bad governor.

We don't care how he made his money so far he didn't steal FAAC or JAAC.
I am not surprise at emboldened. It's in you

2 Likes

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by chidekings(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2014
inasmuch that i detest the activitites of sulivan chime of recent,i can still vote for him cus when compared with T A orhi,its like comparing atlanta with gaza
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2014
ednut1: ochendo is the worst governor ever. the schools der are in ruins. d roads ruins. pple cannot talk because dey will be kidnap. a teacher in d school i served der who was fightin for teachers welfare. said his wife was called on fone to warn her husband or she will becom a widow. yuck
You served too?
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by uch12(f): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=okparaugo]

Nwelu udo Okparaugo!!
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by tunde300us(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
SEE ABA AND CRY
I just came into aba last night and honestly i cant believe my eyes,the way the dirt on the road of aba and all its enviroment has been since 2011 is the same way it has been till now,can someone please help the people of abia state cos i can see some of them here still saying otherwise here.If fayemi did so much as per infrastructure in ekiti and was still voted out,what do one think this kind of governor deserve cos honestly aba and abia is on his kneels and bleeding.
I will send pic if need be but honestly the story of aba is worse than pictures can tell
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Bryan12(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
You only need one thing to get your topic booming-Write anything and tag"aba on it"
Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by Eke40seven(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Why? Why always me? Yet am not Balotelli. Everything I supported and believed in the past 7 years seems to be crumbling right ere my very eyes.

Leeds united, I supported thee, now thou art elusive and no title is thine for 7 years.

Detroit pistons I loved thee in thy hay days when thou hast Rasheed & Ben Wallace, Chauncey billups & co, where art thou, beloved! for 7 years!

A Milan, oh my childhood club thou wrought thine arrows, red and black and pierced it into mine heart. Thou champions! where is thy glory! for 7 years.

This misfortune yet resteth upon my beloved Abia. where are the days when I cherished thee under the tree whence I ate my grandmother's roast yams with fried palm oil in the cassava fields, cherishing a visit to my brethren in Aba and Umuahia with a longing heart and never desiring to return with my parents to Lagos? Abia, knowest not thou that thou art God's possession? Yet thou hast allowed a blind demon of hades lead thee 7 years.

I' faith I shall see thee change from hither. For I can do nought now seeing that I beareth not the name 'messiah' but shall continuously pray for thy good fortune and change, until, according to Burleigh, a sweet happiness with form divine shall come to thee saying, "I am thine".

1 Like

Re: ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze! by ednut1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
ferdimako:
You served too?
yeah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)- CFA Designation / Please - Where In Lagos Is This ? / Nigerian Police Report(police Character)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.