Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Pls I Need Your Advice - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls I Need Your Advice (664 Views)

Need Your Advice, German Or Japanese Car? / I Need Your Advice Please! Best SUV To Buy In Nigeria / Honda Accord 1997(academy) Vs Toyota Camry 1998(tiny Light)? Please, Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Advice by Saao(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2014
Hi Everyone, I need your advice on the following cars as per the fuel economy :
Nissan pathfinder 2000 to 2003 model
Nissan xterra 2000 to 2003
Or Pls suggest suv that has auxiliary and fuel economy.
Thank you for contribution

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Saao: Hi Everyone, I need your advice on the following cars as per the fuel economy :
Nissan pathfinder 2000 to 2003 model
Nissan xterra 2000 to 2003
Or Pls suggest suv that has auxiliary and fuel economy.
Thank you for contribution

SUV and Fuel economy don't go hand in hand. Both cars you're comparing share the same engine so they have same fuel economy.

You want an advice be a man and buy the SUV and stop thinking about economy you would get used to it. Call a friend in Uk and ask how much they buy a litre of fuel and they are already use to it.

If you want an economical high ground clearance Nissan go for an Xtrial I think they have 4 plugs but no Auxiliary or get a 4 plugs highlander.

My sister used to own the pathfinder it was a joy to drive with the growling V6 the fun you get from driving it should take out the fuel economy thingy.

I drive a V6 sedan can't even see the difference from my former 4 plugs except when I'm stuck in traffic for long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by kunlesehan(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
cne010:

SUV and Fuel economy don't go hand in hand. Both cars you're comparing share the same engine so they have same fuel economy.

You want an advice be a man and buy the SUV and stop thinking about economy you would get used to it. Call a friend in Uk and ask how much they buy a litre of fuel and they are already use to it.

If you want an economical high ground clearance Nissan go for an Xtrial I think they have 4 plugs but no Auxiliary or get a 4 plugs highlander.

My sister used to own the pathfinder it was a joy to drive with the growling V6 the fun you get from driving it should take out the fuel economy thingy.

I drive a V6 sedan can't even see the difference from my former 4 plugs except when I'm stuck in traffic for long.

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer A Roofed Or Roofless Car? / Stallion Nissan Motors Nigeria- Inquiry / What Is The Porsche 911 Cabrio Like To Drive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.