Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Are The Boys In Black Back On The Road? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Boys In Black Back On The Road? (552 Views)

Senator Ita Giwa Flaunts Curves In Black Peplum Jumpsuit(photos) / Soldiers Teach Local Boys in the North-East (Photos) / Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Boys In Black Back On The Road? by naijacarz(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2014
I just noticed that there has been a rise in the number of road blocks around Lagos since the new police chief was appointed. I guess the boys in black are catching in on the new change. Am afraid we are heading back to the days of "oga anything for the boys". Have you noticed any change in your area too. Share your experience.
Re: Are The Boys In Black Back On The Road? by trully101: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2014
Yes money extortion has resumed!
Re: Are The Boys In Black Back On The Road? by stinggy(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2014
True, they are back. Daytime and Evening shift now sef
Re: Are The Boys In Black Back On The Road? by naijacarz(m): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
I was beginning to think that they've been reformed maybe even transformed, didn't know they were only hiding. Unless the new IGP makes a pronouncement on this I am sure the boys in black will take over the highways again and we will have to pay for the period they were off the road. God help you, if they find any reason to charge you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Politician Agree They Lack What It Takes To Survive Outside Politics / Seized $10m: Outrage As Nigerian Govt. Flouts Own Anti-money Laundering Laws / 52 Boko Haram Members Arrested Inbiu, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.