Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (633940 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Onemansquad:
Viewing this topic: handmaid, godsonchikelue, stuff46(m), Holluwaphlexy(m), wizboi26, Sapphire06(f), Emmykul4love(m), Bifoluwa, Akinife(m), onosj(f) and 2 guest(s)

u guys should comment or i pull d trigger
oga u sef wan kill? Oya surrender ....pulls out my catapult....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Am always around, but in an invisible mode
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Bluestarry:
u wnt try catapult wit sniper??
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Sardongarigan(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
Emanuel1997:
bros abeg now na megabytes and nepa things na him cos am i beg o no pull the trigger for ur boy o
bro i love your tori
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Oga D9ty7 well done
Hope to see more fresh food tomorrow grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emanuel1997: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
Sardongarigan:
bro i love your tori
tankz my bro make dem no go use ak 47 for ur o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Rounakid(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hmmmm... Still followinq...
Oqa D9ty7... Plz more update toniqht...
Shey u lik sandra oselu...? Oya update charp... Charp... And she will be urx...
Dnt worry about danqer-kelv... I will handle him... Maleek is my junior broda... cheesy

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Oh! D9ty7, u deserve a hug, oya cum nd take!
Am really short of words, u ar jst toooooooo good! God bless!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
princewasiu:
lemme tell u a secret, d9ty7 is always on bullet proof amour xo d bullet s gonna b lyk trowing him bubble gum

not always oh, oga d no de with amour when e de with ......
shea oga d you understand na
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ThaRuthlxx7: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
stuff46:

nna dnt tell me chinko don appoint you to hear as monitoring spirit

oms ifa deal with you eh, you to forget your village name
nonsense, must you always want to play with gun, shea I told those people that you have not repented...
God will surely expose you

guy i go beat you if u do anyhw here.. OMS come deal with am for me
stuff46:

nonsense, must you always want to play with gun, shea I told those people that you have not repented...
stuff46:

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
ThaRuthlxx7:

guy i go beat you if u do anyhw here.. OMS come deal with am for me

do you think 30 of oms type can do Mr ANything
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
--**--
Two black buses were hired to help transport the girls out of Mr Ayo Okorie's residence as requested by the state government and driven to the governor's office.
Clement picked his car key and walked towards his car, and as expected, the journalist were all over him.
"You are Inspector Clement right?" One of the journalist asked putting his recording device close to Clement's mouth.
"Yeah." Clement replied.
"Tell us about your recent success in there." Pressman two asked.
"There was really nothing much to talk about. Its not really the grand success everyone was anticipating, our main target is to stop insurgency and today's success is just the tip of the ice bag." He replied.
"We learnt there was an underground, how did you discover it?"
He was begining to get irritated, their questions were just so off point. Is this what they intend to put on the news tonight? Then they must be joking.
"A female detective discovered it." He replied and unlocked his car door.
"One last question sir, what's her name?"
"Ngozi Obiora." He replied and hopped into his car, then he realised he couldn't shut the car door. Some powers were preventing him from shutting the door. Then he saw about ten hands holding the door firmly.
"Any chances that Maleek has been killed?" Another journalist asked.
Stupid questions asked by stupid people, only God knows what our universities are producing these days, in terms of students graduating.
"I don't know Maleek, he is always on mask. Our main target now is Danger-kelv." He ignited the car and drove off.
The journalists were all beaming in satisfaction, at least they have gotten what they wanted from the man of the moment. In one quick dash, they were standing in front of the medical team leader, asking her questions too.
-------
His phone vibrated as he manouvered his way along the busy road, he wonder why young drivers will be driving at 20km/hr, aren't they time conscious?
He checked the sender of the message but the number wasn't listed on his phone, moreso, it wasn't a Nigerian phone number with the dialing code. His curiousity got the better of him, the message that greeted him was not what he was expecting, but he loved it because he felt challenged that moment.
NICE JOB YOU DID THERE, BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT GOING AGAINST MALEEK WILL BE YOUR GREATEST UNDOING. The message reads, sent by 36501.
He knew Khal corp sent the message and instead of being afraid, he felt ready to go any length in defeating the heartless organization.
A thought flashed accross his mind as he drove on as he had seen in films where the main character who was interested in serving his country by restoring peace would in the end loose his family. What's the gain if you provide security for millions of people and you can't protect your wife and kids? He knew protecting them will require first sending them out of the country, Ukraine would be a nice idea afterall, but language will be a problem.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dolapo was sitting alone outside the hospital watching as patients were being carried into the various wings on the hospital, how she wished she had studied nursing, she just loved how the nurses comported themselves and did their jobs dilligently, but their 'aproko' nature is a major turn off as far as the nursing job is concerned. Its like, they offer a course on that while in school too. But its too late, she'll be a graduate in a few days and she is happy with what she is studying.
Her mind flashed back to Rachel and her outburst. What could be wrong with her? Why the sudden change? She was not like this when she entered the hospital a few minutes ago, but the moment her parents whispered something to her, she changed. Change they say is a gradual thing, but in this case, this was the most fasted revolution she had ever seen.
Her problem now is what Rachel's parent said about her, she was sure they talked about her. It not like she was dressed provocatively or indecently. So what on earth could be the problem?
When she thought she had found a new family to live with, she was yet again rejected. Life has been dealing her massive blows from the day she was born.
Then she saw them all walk out of the hospital, Kelvin, Sandra, Chidinma, Rachel and her baby with Rachel's parent. Akpan whom she had not seen all day came around and collected the few bags and dropped them in the car trunk. Kelvin said somethings to Rachel before he left in his car with Sandra.
"You can take a bike with this and meet us at home." Rachel said hopping into the car as well as Chidinma who couldn't talk, maybe for the fear of their parents. Their parents too entered the car and Akpan drove them off.
As she made to leave, she could hear a mocking sound from behind, and turning back she saw Doctor Rapheal laughing silently.
"Let me drive you." He said still laughing.
She held back the tears and ran out of the hospital.
--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dolapo.. This ur pain/emotional trauma is to much....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
Eeyah...............*sobbing*........Dolapo dearie.......God'll see u thru
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
This update is really emotional.I felt like crying for dolapo.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
cool.. Danger-kelv will make the news.. And then he'll cover his tracks
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
oboi...maka catch maslf say i no comment.... ##dope update boss
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 13, 2014
D9ty7:
Ah neva see my Adeh39 today.
Onemansquad: I feel your pain bro. Those mods, there is nothing to say about them. Welcome back.

S.heart, I've been busy since a.m jare.

Dis Rachael sef, wat's wrong wit her? She dey fall my hand ooo

Dolapo, just take heart u hear?
Tolani! U've finally wake up, after all d fasting nd prayers? Thank God o.
Clement, keep on doing d gud works.

D9ty7, *whispers into his ears* I love u so much,Will u marry me??
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 6:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Chei ya wetin happen na D9ty7 you never explain why dem reject Dolapo abi na Doctor Raphael work cry

Danger-Kelv: Baddo baddest boy ever liveth, I doff my hat

Clement: Best in the world, smartest policeman in the force but the most affected man if the circle is unearthed

Rachael: you dey vex for Dolapo undecided when you go die who go rush you go hospital. Pray make Clement rush you to uclaim sorry Ukraine

D9ty7

You too much I just dey feel you cool
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by emmabest2000(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2014
More ink to your pen dude ....

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2014
adeh39:

Why not? I'll come an! Pay ur bride price on Sunday.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2014
angryHe's already married to me...........so keep off
adeh39:

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2014
cryIs dat so
D9ty7:

Why not? I'll come an! Pay ur bride price on Sunday.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2014
"How many of them died?" Clement asked.
"About ten." She replied.
"Can you imagine. You mean you were here and
fifteen children died? It would have been much
better if you weren't here at all."

d9ty7 spotted some errors in The first two updates in page 135.. in the first update The medical doctor said 10 while Clement exclaimed 15

in d second update, this sentence is somehow.. I think it should b hw instead of her

She looked at Chidinma, but saw that she was
looking sad too, maybe because of her she(Dolapo)
was being treated.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Holluwaphlexy(m): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2014
[img][/img]*in 2face's Voice* Men No B Small Thing O,started Dz Story D Day B4 Yesterday Nw I'm Here,glory B 2 Jah. D9ty I Syt U Wella O,mur Ink 2 Ur Pen,mur Power 2 Ur Elbow Nd Abeg Help Round Up Dz Story Na Beg I Dey Beg O,i Syt All D Bosses Here O *dough Hat While Bowing#
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2014
adewealth027:
cryIs dat so

U no know something grin cheesy

Dem marry officially for WhatsApp group
You dey here dey dream grin grin

#iwasthere #iamawitness

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Tobilastik(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2014
Bluestarry:

so na here u dy? abeq go update ur blue film johr I dy wait

#konji-master *winks*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2014
--continuation--
Chief Obi Patrick was getting ready to jet down to Lagos. He had finished his official assignment in Abuja three days ago, but stayed behind to handle some unofficial assignment for the president and then attend to his concubines.
The president walked through the grass lawn which was well decorated with flowers towards the aircraft landing behind the prsidential villa. The landing could only house a private jet at a time or a chopper.
"What do we do about this son of yours?" The president asked.
"Seriously, I don't know. I had Maleek sent him a threatening message five times in the last wo weeks but till now, he hadn't responded to any, maybe he will step down, we don't know." Chief Patrick explained.
"Do you suggest we eliminate him?" The president asked.
It was no new thing to do, Chief Patrick had personally ordered the killing of so many politicians, their sons or wives, maybe this is payback. He concluded.
"His wife just delivered. That's why I am rushing over to Lagos." Chief Patrick replied.
"Regardless of anything, I was Lagos thrown into unrest, then there would be no election in Lagos come next year and that gives me the favourable odds to win." The president explained.
"You are back in the office for the second term your excellency, be rest assured." He said.
"I know, but we need to disrupt peace in the South-west so that in the end, there will be no election come next year in that region. A state of emergency will be announced on Monday as soon as the Senate agrees." The president explained.
"I think the state of emegency would be better. Let millitary administrator take over and dissolve all politically elected office holders in the state. The police will become powerless and Maleek will intensify his rate of attack." Chief Patrick said.
This time, they had reached the presidential jet which was to transport Chief Obi Patrick back to Lagos.
"Talk to your son, we both know Maleek won't hesitate to wipe him off." The president said.
Chief Patrick climbed the steps into the aircraft and five minutes later, it took off. The president's last word kept haunting him as the plane soared higher into the sky.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Rahmon was in the gym with his boys, all of them working out in a bid to keep fit.
"Boss, when last did you speak with this girl, Janet?" One of his boys asked.
"Its been a while, but I assume she is in Ukraine already." Rahmon replied.
"She is not, its either she has been arrested for that fast one on Sandra Oselu or killed. You know she has nothing to defend herself." The guy explained.
"So what do you suggest?" Rahmon asked.
"I'll say we should send two men to her house to find out." The guy replied.
"You should be able to do that. I'll talk to Don to be on a lookout for her." Rahmon said and continued what he was doing.
"I am not in support of you involving Don. That guy is a back stabber, I don't trust him." The guy replied.
"Don is my man. We've been together for many years now, he left because he couldn't play the blackmail game with me, he wanted more action." Rahmon explained.
"You are the boss. I can't convince you." The guy replied and walked out of the gym.
And there could be an element of truth in what this guy said. He thought, but he knew Don dare not tamper with something that belongs to him, but he remembered he didn't tell Don about Janet.
Its high time he visited Don and talk things with him.
"You have a visitor boss." Another of his boys came into the gym and announced.
Rahmon waved him off, after which he exited the gym.
"Good day Rah." The said visitor greeted.
"Take a seat." Rahmon said.
The guy sat and waited for Rahmon to sit down before he state his mission.
"Oh! I don't sit down when a stranger visit me. What do you want?" Rahmon asked.
"I came from Don's end." He replied.
"He sent you to me?" Rahmon asked.
"No, he has Janet in custody. Victoria vicky pulled the job and Janet mentioned you as her boss. Vicky is after you." The guy explained.
Rahmon's heart thumped faster per millisecond. If Victoria Vicky should be after him, then he needed to move faster so she doesn't catch up with him. But everyone knew Vicky to be a planner before action. He knew she'd probably spend a week planning how to attack him, then he could attack her unawares within those one week.
"Why did you decide to tell me this?" Rahmon asked.
"Don wants kill us, but I escaped." Her replied.
"Your offence?"
"We raped her." He replied.
Rahmon's face twitched in anger.
"Wait for me, I'll be back." He said and walked out of the living room.

--to be continued--

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.