Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (633886 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2014
Kingphilip: I had all the errors corrected. Thank you very much.
Adewealth027, Tobilastik, Tecno4life. I see all of una comments.
Holluwaphlexy: Welcome into the house.
--*- Adewealth: shebi u are frnds with Adeh, do it for frndship sake. Anyways, I dnt mind avin d two of u to myself.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2014
Holluwaphlexy:
[img][/img]*in 2face's Voice* Men No B Small Thing O,started Dz Story D Day B4 Yesterday Nw I'm Here,glory B 2 Jah. D9ty I Syt U Wella O,mur Ink 2 Ur Pen,mur Power 2 Ur Elbow Nd Abeg Help Round Up Dz Story Na Beg I Dey Beg O,i Syt All D Bosses Here O *dough Hat While Bowing#
Welcome bro

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Rahmon vs Don... I guess Rahmon is going to kill the messager because of the Rape.. Mr Obi on hot seat.. Can he protect his family?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ritababe(f): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2014
Thanks for the update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2014
I wish I can just update like I always do during the week on weekends, but I am always very busy.
I'll try and drop two updates before 12noon, but right now, the son of man gats to eat.
Adewealth, Adeh, the first person to serve me will have my ring. How abt dat? Provided the food is delicious sha o. Lol
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2014
Rahmon go slice d guy neck
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2014
Oga D9ty7 on behalf of adewealth027

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Paulv(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2014
D9ty7 may god bless you 4 dis story,u're indeed killing it...tecno4lif u be funny guy i swear...dis work is just 2 unpoint,o ti wa pa ju(i not a yoruba o)shebi i try **smilin**
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2014
tecno4life:
grin *let me remove my spoon from my back pocket*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2014
tecno4life:
Na urine ah go drink abi? Smh
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2014
I'M OFFICIALLY DIVORCING D9TY7 !!!!!!!
Who's available
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2014
adewealth027:
Who's available
You dare not
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ultraawesome(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2014
adewealth027:
Who's available
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2014
macpetrus:
grin *let me remove my spoon from my back pocket*

Comot here

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2014
D9ty7:

You dare not

Love na by force undecided

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2014
--continuation--
It was all celebration in Clement's house as well wishers trooped in to catch a glimpse of the new baby and congratulate the mother. Some of their nieghbours in the estate and some distant relatives and family friends.
Chidinma was busy in the kitchen with the cooking when Dolapo walked in.
"Dollyp." Chidinma said smiling.
"Weldone." Dolapo said gloomily, as it was obvious that she was sad. Who wouldn't be? After being subjected to maltreatment in the hospital.
"Thank you." Chidinma replied trying to sound casual and jovial.
"What can I help you with?" Dolapo asked already moving to the sink where the dishes were arranged, awaiting cleaning. She picked the napkin, added a little water and dish-washing paste and started cleaning, after which she'll rinse with clean water.
Silence enveloped the kitchen as the two ladies concentrated on what they were doing. Chidinma was trying to engage Dolapo in conversation, but her sad and gloomy face said it all. It was evident she wasn't interested in a conversation at present.
"Dolapo, I am going to the supermarket when I am done with the cooking. Do you mind coming with me?" Chidinma asked.
"I'd have loved going with you, but I have a lot to do." Dolapo replied.
"Come one, its the supermarket at the entrance of the estate, moreso, Akpan will drive us so we'll be back in thirty minutes."
"I am not going. What if...?" She asked and kept quiet.
"What if what?" Chidinma asked.
Dolapo quietly walked out of the kitchen abandoning what she was doing.
Should she call Clement and explain to him? That will be stupid of her, what if Clement pick up a quarrel with his wife? Then she'll be labelled as the one who caused the quarell. No she won't be a party to that.
Akpan walked up to her where she was seated on the bonnet of one of the cars in the compound.
"Dolapo, what's the problem? Why the tears?" He asked.
She quickly rubbed the tears off her eyes and faced Akpan.
"There is no problem?" She replied.
"But you are crying now." He said.
"No, I am not." She snapped.
Akpan looked at her intently, as if to read the lies and pretence in her but couldn't.
"I wanted to ask you why you didn't come in the car with us from the hospital?" He said.
"I quickly went to pick something in school." She lied.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The visitors had all left and Rachel was in her room with her mother.
"All you have to do is talk your husband into sending her away or better still rent an apartment for her, because I don't know when you became helpers." The elderly woman said.
Rachel who had developed dislike for Dolapo the moment her mother made a shocking revelation at the hospital.
"She is a woman and she will one day poison you and snatch your husband." The elderly woman said.
"She is a nice girl, but since you said she is capable of doing these things, then I think I have to act fast." Rachel replied.
"Did you say she once slep in the house with only your husband at home?"
Rachel nodded.
"Do you know if something took place between them?"
Rachel shook her head in negative.
"That said it all. The girls of nowadays can go any length to get what they want especially when it comes to the issue of men. Be wise and talk to your husband." The elderly lady explained.
Rachel sat transfixed, can Dolapo do this to her? Certainly no. She is not a desperate girl and she has not shown desperation since she came to live with them. Thank God she hadn't told her about her fling with Doctor Rapheal, that would have been an advantage for her in poisoning Clement's mind, but she overheard one of her discussions with Rapheal. She need to act fast and make sure she is out of the house.
How could she have been fooled all these while thinking her husband was helping the girl, she had always thought there is more to it.

--to be continued--

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by missviva(f): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2014
Hmm....I pity dolapo sha
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
This elderly woman enh... Na so dey dey cause problem everywhr...
Dolapo am sorry...
Rachel.. Don't let me pray for bad thing to happen to You Ooo

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kristen12(f): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
I pray nothing bad should happen to Dolapo. Welldone. D9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
If Dolapi shd die, Rachel wil hate herself for that rude behavior. Chidinma is now friendly rather. This her mother too thinks evil o. Good job oga D. Gr8 story and good job on your wives grin grin. Is a holy thing u r doing. Husband for Adeh and Adeh.grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rachel.....no be today I know say u no get sense......kontunu
Whether u like it or not,u will still die......foolish girl
Dolapo........sorry my dear
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
I ve missed a lot,where do I start from? The rescue mission?...d death of sly's wifey? The threat message to Clement? And oh,tolani z awake...mhen I jst love d9ty7,no homo...too bad say I no get sister,I 4 dash u
As for u,onemansquad abi wetin,those ur guns dey deceive u shey? I don go ogbomosho come bck o,oya shoot let's see what happens
Tecno d barman,just gimme one shot of absynthe
And y'all who stood by d9ty7 when he was banned,thanks y'all...I could only read thru and not comment,phone issues,mk person buy real phne for me abeg,I'll manage an iphone 6+
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
macpetrus:
This elderly woman enh... Na so dey dey cause problem everywhr
na so dem dy do jhor
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
tecno4life:
where ma own?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
adewealth027:
Who's available
grin I'm available,bt em,where ur application letter?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Omololamide(f): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Weldone.... thanks for been on point
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
D9ty7 thanks 4 d wonderful food.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Onosj: I should thank you for reading my story.
Omololamide: You are on point too.
haydot95: Wetin we go do now that u dnt av a sister? You have any female cousin? Even church members or cousin? I no mind. Thanks for sticking around.
Adewealth027: You dey curse Rachel?
Ogbarmey: I am just doing my own for God. Shey you get?
Kristen12: I appreciate.
macpetrus: Abeg don't pray for bad thing to happen.
missviva: I appreciate the fact that you commented.
Who again? Everybody: Thanks for sticking around. More updates to come later in the day.
I love you all.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
D9ty7...........drop something for us in "THE THOMAS FAMILY" nah.......plssssssss
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by florjay(f): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
My boss, I throwe salute ooooo

ure just to much
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by florjay(f): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Viewing this topic: macpetrus (m), Onemansquad
(m), francfec, tsquare29( m), dekokelvin( m),
Rounakid ( m), Hollawaley( m), adewealth027 ( f) and 5
guest(s)

Danger kelv is online, be careful what u say, coz he modified his name to dekokelvin

oga abeg I dey loyal oooo, infact ure d most preferred character
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
adewealth027:
D9ty7...........drop something for us in "THE THOMAS FAMILY" nah.......plssssssss
THE THOMAS? Is it still on Nairaland? I tot it has been deleted. Lol.
You know what? I will try and drop something before today runs out I promise.
You know I promised to finish All in a circle before 15th of December, so I am trying to rush you guys with updates so we can finish on 15th or be left with one chapter by 15th, meaning all in a circle will finish before 17th if things didn't work the way I want.
Then the thomas can kick off and end before christmas or before the end of the year.
My target now is to finish all my stories before the new year God willing, then I will go on a very looooong break and be back in 2015 with something new.
I am telling you this because it is you. As d number 1 wifey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.