Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A (8649 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Goldrushnigeria(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
The Big news this past week was the suit filed in London by Rev. Anita Oyakhilome, seeking divorce from her husband, Chris Oyakhilome, over alleged adultery and ‘unreasonable behaviour’.

“The divorce case, with Suit No FD14D01650, was filed on April 9, 2014 at Divorce Section A, Central Family Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn, London, UK, on Anita’s behalf by Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors

The story of the divorce had been an open secret since early this year, when people began to see less and less of Anita and Chris together, especially at functions where they were supposed to appear as a couple.

The first indication of disharmony was the decision of Pastor Chris to relocate to South Africa while the wife, managed the Christ Embassy churches in London. She is also in-charge of her own chapter, Christ Embassy Docklands on North Woolwich, London and she is the co-Director of LoveWorld Christian Network. This was in January. But by May, the story returned to the front pages.

Church members, including Pastor Chris denied the marital schism and at a stage Pastor Chris had to dash to London to knock his flock back in line, because of fears that they were siding with his estranged wife, who was running the church business in the UK.

Now that it has now been confirmed that Anita had indeed filed divorce papers since April, we share some of the nasty things Chris had said about Anita, most of it when he addressed pastors and deacons of his church at the Bermondsey branch of the church on 16 May.

“Bitterness is prolonged and accumulated anger. My wife is always angry and bitter,”
“Some pastors’ wives think when they marry a pastor, they are equal to the pastor. My wife thinks so. As a matter of fact, Rev. Tom was her pastor before I married her and Rev. Ray and Evang. Owase were her leaders long before I married her. How come she thinks she’s senior to them now?
“I already started Christ Embassy before I married her. I didn’t marry her and said we should start Christ Embassy. I was already ‘pastoring.’ I already set my sail and knew my direction before I married her. I only said ‘come and help me.’
“Be careful of the friends you keep. My wife keeps friends who bring out the worst in her and help her see the worst in People, instead of keeping friends that will help her vision, especially as the wife of a global pastor like me.”

The couple’s marriage, two decades ago, produced two teenage daughters, Sharon and Charlyn. Oyakhilome is the president of Believers’ Love World Inc, the registered name of the Christian ministry, while his estranged wife is the vice-president.

- See more at: http://goldrushnigeria..com/2014/09/wow-read-nasty-things-pastor-chris.html#sthash.4iX6Oprp.dpuf

Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by DjAndroid: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Make dem settle joor.

2 Likes

Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
DjAndroid: Make dem settle joor.

SIMPLE!!!

1 Like

Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by abdulwizzy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Lero15(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
MORAL: No pastor can save you. It's between urself and God.

7 Likes

Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Krak(m): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
And this same woman will be a marriage counsellor of "good reputation" to several couples. Yet she cannot keep her own marriage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Krak: And this same woman will be a marriage counsellor of "good reputation" to several couples. Yet she cannot keep her own marriage.
Y u dey talk like dis? Keep her marriage hw? Wen d husband dey sign players from d choir on per second billn.

1 Like

Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Krak(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
obakovich:
Y u dey talk like dis? Keep her marriage hw? Wen d husband dey sign players from d choir on per second billn.

But are they not the same people that will tell wives whose husbands have been cheating not to leave their husbands. For better, for worse.

Now it happens to them and they cannot stand it. Why can they not practice what they preach?

8 Likes

Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by McWhillion(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
obakovich:
and how did you know that?

2 Likes

Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Which kind example this people dey lay sef.

1 Like

Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by lanicky(f): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Krak:

But are they not the same people that will tell wives whose husbands have been cheating not to leave their husbands. For better, for worse.

Now it happens to them and they cannot stand it. Why can they not practice what they preach?

I wonder oo undecided
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Krak:

Abi oooo o
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
I don't like dis ongoin dispute one bit?
Dey shld pls reconscile undecided

1 Like

Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Olajumokeibk(f): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Eh yah what can I say ? All Is well
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Acidosis(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
read this some (2) months ago..
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Lonelyprince1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hmm what are they teaching their members through these acts...
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Emmaesty(f): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
All these blogs sef
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by deols(f): 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
You all will never understand the level of graaaaace. In your ignorance, you speak against the gods of men. Make God no strike you down, you hear.
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Xmen149(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
U marry oyibo na!, and you are now listing for us the advantages of marrying an african(infact YORUBA) woman,..u go do oyibo thing tire!......I STILL LOVE MY AFRICA JARE!

1 Like

Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Ichel: 3:13am On Sep 02, 2014
Goldrushnigeria: The Big news this past week was the suit filed in London by Rev. Anita Oyakhilome, seeking divorce from her husband, Chris Oyakhilome, over alleged adultery and ‘unreasonable behaviour’.

“The divorce case, with Suit No FD14D01650, was filed on April 9, 2014 at Divorce Section A, Central Family Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn, London, UK, on Anita’s behalf by Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors

The story of the divorce had been an open secret since early this year, when people began to see less and less of Anita and Chris together, especially at functions where they were supposed to appear as a couple.

The first indication of disharmony was the decision of Pastor Chris to relocate to South Africa while the wife, managed the Christ Embassy churches in London. She is also in-charge of her own chapter, Christ Embassy Docklands on North Woolwich, London and she is the co-Director of LoveWorld Christian Network. This was in January. But by May, the story returned to the front pages.

Church members, including Pastor Chris denied the marital schism and at a stage Pastor Chris had to dash to London to knock his flock back in line, because of fears that they were siding with his estranged wife, who was running the church business in the UK.

Now that it has now been confirmed that Anita had indeed filed divorce papers since April, we share some of the nasty things Chris had said about Anita, most of it when he addressed pastors and deacons of his church at the Bermondsey branch of the church on 16 May.

“Bitterness is prolonged and accumulated anger. My wife is always angry and bitter,”
“Some pastors’ wives think when they marry a pastor, they are equal to the pastor. My wife thinks so. As a matter of fact, Rev. Tom was her pastor before I married her and Rev. Ray and Evang. Owase were her leaders long before I married her. How come she thinks she’s senior to them now?
“I already started Christ Embassy before I married her. I didn’t marry her and said we should start Christ Embassy. I was already ‘pastoring.’ I already set my sail and knew my direction before I married her. I only said ‘come and help me.’
“Be careful of the friends you keep. My wife keeps friends who bring out the worst in her and help her see the worst in People, instead of keeping friends that will help her vision, especially as the wife of a global pastor like me.”

The couple’s marriage, two decades ago, produced two teenage daughters, Sharon and Charlyn. Oyakhilome is the president of Believers’ Love World Inc, the registered name of the Christian ministry, while his estranged wife is the vice-president.

- See more at: http://goldrushnigeria..com/2014/09/wow-read-nasty-things-pastor-chris.html#sthash.4iX6Oprp.dpuf

OP, video of him saying it or .............................................................
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by axortedbabe(f): 4:52am On Sep 02, 2014
op I'm still looking for d nasty things he said, according to u..
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by nnagozie(m): 6:23am On Sep 02, 2014
axortedbabe: op I'm still looking for d nasty things he said, according to u..

Seconded!!
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by SirMustee(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2014
Choi...
cheating is different from For Better for Worse!!
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by egift(m): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2014
“Be careful of the friends you keep. My wife keeps friends who bring out the worst in her and help her see the worst in People, instead of keeping friends that will help her vision"

From the way things are, she may get 25 - 45% of all Pastor Chris is worth. Hope they settle back together.
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Elijah78: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2014
From Sister Lebogang Radibela: “It’s true, here in Johannesburg a pastor impregnated a young lady and forced her to do abortion, later on the lady was promoted to being a pastor, till today she is still a pastor, working together with the wife to the pastor who impregnated her. Members act like this is normal; I mean where we draw a line.”

From Jacob Nnoli: @Sister Lebogang Radibela, “it’s not just a pastor. it’s our darling older brother Rev Ken himself that activated the pregnancy button but it’s shocking to know that our regional pastor, Pastor Ose Oyakhilome, a mother herself supported the abortion and by (following the principle of the ) 48 laws of power, she’s keeping her close. That sounds like what an ‘area mother’ would do and to top it up, the grandfather himself Rev Chris ordained the sister a pastor and probably help seared the damaged conscience with some rands/dollars. How many more in Nigeria region? Time will fail us to speak of Asaba, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin and many too numerous to mention. I had to listen to that Youtube message again this morning and I can now understand when Pastor Chris said Pastor Anita should have moved with those who will help her as the wife of global pastor. Is this what she should learn, to help Pastor Yemisi and other indicted ladies? Actually Pastor, you forgot to announce the firing of Pastor Pat, the CSO as a result of leaked White House (Pastor Chris’ residence in Lagos) information and the hiring of a brother-in-law Deacon Kingsley Osazuwa. Our darling Rev Ken, it looks like Durex, Trojan, and Gold circle condoms etc
- See more at: http://www.cameroonjournal.com/page444.html#sthash.IuwpXFLB.dpuf
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by tania28(f): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2014
Krak:

cos they are humans too,flesh n blood,bound to make mistakes only jesuschrist and the word of God is perfect
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Mcleo007(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2014
Fake men of God feeding off on the weakness of their gullible followers. In spiritus heavenus, indeed! undecided
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by Atigba: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2014
Xmen149: U marry oyibo na!, and you are now listing for us the advantages of marrying an african(infact YORUBA) woman,..u go do oyibo thing tire!......I STILL LOVE MY AFRICA JARE!
she is not oyibo woman though partly,her dad is from Edo state uromi.his name is ebhodaghe Anita real name is odagwa it is Christ embassy that called her Anita.
Re: WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A by igbeke: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
where are the nasty things you claim?
Pls let Pastor Chris be. He is not d first to derail and certainly, he is not going to be d last.
However as a true christian dat I am, I have Anita to blame for not bn there for her husband in his trial period.

Eccl4:9  "Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour".

Was it too difficult for her to hav overlooked dis shortcoming by pulling him back to his feet? Well, I have seen a lot of Christian women helped their husbands out of such mess and today, their marriages have waxed stronger.
If "common church members could endure such, where stands her preachings and teachings?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) / Papa Oyedepo's Tongues / Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.