Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) (103501 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Pastor Chris & Anita Oyakhilome Reportedly Share Their Two Children / How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by contactmorak: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Charlene and Sharon Oyakhilome, are the two products of Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome's marriage currently hitting the rocks. Unfortunately, these beautiful girls will soon become the children of a broken home if the court eventually dissolve their parents marriage.

You can only imagine what psychological and emotional effect the breakup will have on these girls.

Source: www.splendormag.com/2014/08/meet-pastor-chris-and-anita-oyakhilomes.html

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by esmeralda1(f): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Beautiful Girls
See wot divorce is doing, unneccesary publicity.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by contactmorak: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2014

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Such beautiful kids. I can't imagine what they will be going thru right now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Just hope neither of the feuding party has succeeded in poisoning their naïve minds .

Pastor and pastor(mrs), please sheath your swords for the sake of your denomination in particular and christaindom in general.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by macklef(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
One looks like chris the other like anita.
The one putting on white tho, my type. Preety.

29 Likes

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by JEITO: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
Say no to divorce!!!

Dar um jeito...they'll find a way around it

#teamHappyFamily
#teamFatherMotherChilldren

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Mendo007(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2014

13 Likes

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pretty gals...

Op, post more pics

1 Like

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by cryptic99: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
they are definitely not in Nigeria....
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Dindera(m): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Fine gurls kiss

1 Like

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by diceman1: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
OP, what is your business with his daughters. Should we post your daughters pictures online if you quarrel with your spouse. Get a life.

181 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nice but I hate the idea of looking at a girl and remembering a man still her over the sister in black anytime
OP please post the number of the one in white with big head
p.s what does op mean
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by gsparks01(m): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
Only 1 is actually beautiful IMO

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by speener(m): 12:56am On Sep 01, 2014
cryptic99: they are definitely not in Nigeria....
Ofcos, is that not snow around, in the background?
The money and investment is from Nigeria, but the level of life it can provide is not in Nigeria, so they keep their kids overseas. Period.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by divinepounds: 12:57am On Sep 01, 2014
mind your business were do you hear that they want to separated are you staying with were do you get the gist pls stop spreading news you don't no anything about

2 Likes

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by desirewhet(m): 1:15am On Sep 01, 2014
I wish to be married to any of diz babe, and if I do I promise there won't b a divorce, even if I started ma ministry befor marrying dem! Its a pledge!!

1 Like

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by PrettyEmy(f): 1:18am On Sep 01, 2014
gsparks01: Only 1 is actually beautiful IMO

Kpam!

2 Likes

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Rooneyboy(m): 2:22am On Sep 01, 2014
.....and what is beautiful about the girls?

2 Likes

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by kulboy(m): 4:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Really Beautiful Girls

1 Like

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by LMAyedun(m): 4:56am On Sep 01, 2014
diceman1: OP, what is your business with his daughters. Should we post your daughters pictures online if you quarrel with your spouse. Get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by pussyeater(m): 5:04am On Sep 01, 2014
MarvellousGod: Pretty gals...

Op, post more pics
So u can go buy Vaseline abi? Chio***

6 Likes

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by dapsoneh: 6:20am On Sep 01, 2014
divinepounds: mind your business were do you hear that they want to separated are you staying with were do you get the gist pls stop spreading news you don't no anything about
yeeeeeeeeeeh! Gbagan!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2014
Nna eh! If I select one of these girls... I don hammer be that. This is better than marrying a President or Governor's daughter cos while people will be cursing you along with your politician in-law, people will be praying for you and wishing you well as you spend their money on party, PJs, champagne, designer outfits(don't forget bleaching and jerry curls) and bullsh1t, as pastor's in-law.

Nna, see hammer knocking on my door. I need to fry my hair well and put onions and Turkey oil when it is done so I can look like their father. I am already yellow and know how to twist my tongue like oyibo. I can dress well and form like say I no dey sh1t...what other qualities do I need?

Nairalanders help a brother to attain this tall goal. The Lord will bless as you do so. Happy new month!
. kiss cry cry cry

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by semid4lyfe(m): 6:39am On Sep 01, 2014
Carbon copy of parents

7 Likes

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 01, 2014
Preety gurlz kiss

2 Likes

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2014
Cute girls

God bless them

1 Like

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2014
guys pls, show this man of God some respect. he has marital issues and it's not the reason for all these invasion of his privacy.

16 Likes

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by redcliff: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2014
contactmorak: Charlene and Sharon Oyakhilome, are the two products of Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome's marriage currently hitting the rocks. Unfortunately, these beautiful girls will soon become the children of a broken home if the court eventually dissolve their parents marriage.

You can only imagine what psychological and emotional effect the breakup will have on these girls.

Source: www.splendormag.com/2014/08/meet-pastor-chris-and-anita-oyakhilomes.html

[size=15pt]Rubbish post[/size]

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by CharlieMaria(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2014
So?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.