Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,700 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Mikuz Vs Ksslib ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Mikuz Vs Ksslib ~ * * (981 Views)

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Limerick Vs Ksslib ~ * + * / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard / *******WARCRAFT: No Rest For The Champion: Mikuz Vs Illscripts***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Mikuz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by mikuz(m): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
MIKUZ VS KSSLIB

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Friday 5 September 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Mikuz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by Ksslib(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Check!!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Mikuz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by Ksslib(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
DISS @Mikuz.....
K symbolizes heavy kilos...but ya'all know M stands for metre/.. he called Kim right? den imma send sharp arrows meet her/
he keeps Fronting ...... but will last the distance .....cuz K always comes first... in KiloMetres

I be seen choking his lymph with rife/and proceed.. to poking his limbs with knives/.. see,when lords take the ring in this tourney... 'meek' ll be humbled..
while i be throwing sick punches ... mik ignores .... cuz he ll be too busy fighting death for his life!!

I'm Dreaded by likes of agent bauer/cos i've terrorised hommies more than boko did gwoza and bama/...but if he dare 'try cycle' around ma clique to belong...
I'l empty 3 rounds in his joints.. .till we see mik locomoting Lagos roads on three legs ... like em keke marwa !!

Just the other day..

His Niggaz denied he/ cos Krik exposed how mik kept chyking a guy on F.B wantin to befriend him/the devil is here.. Gomorrah be at alert!!
Cos mikuz ll sodomise ya a.s.s .... the moment you command satan to get behind thee!!

But tables turned

cuz we all saw him ble.e.ped back-front with erect bars/ his fore-head gored in ugly scars/ .. FYH used bugatti lines to outclass nd outrun this danfo rapper...
I mean.. who brings to Nascar racing.... bars weaker than his dad's tortise car !!!

I'm called Scarface.. mo scary/.. ya'all will feel the pains 'Mo hammer do' when I nail mik.... Cuz to impress.. he brands fake magic in hurry/
But battle section peeps be quick to shame the clown... cos they always... 'boo harry' !!

they warned.. mik keep calm/but the corky gay's fingers too quick to dish ban/so lib will be seen pinning palms/and offing hands /
till os.ewa is forced to port the Almajiri... to health section.. to meet limb donors .. and start begging 'arms' !!

The same mikuz ignored decorum/cuz he released behind PC screen w@nking at a guys profile...while grabbing his scrotum/.. sharperly, i cut off the trolls dick with jet like momentum.. and banned him from reproduction......
Rule 18... mod or no mod.. we dont tolerate 'spermming' the forum !!!

see, i'm armed with more than enough lyrical swagga/..to brutalize nd like coog... lynch this weak tired bagga/ but if mikuz calims Abaga a.k.a Mr Incredible..
Its cos.. with hefty muscles... the dwarf 'hawks' expired gala !!!

My mission is simple..

I'm here to man handle/nd snatch the lads mantle/but first.. imma plunge sword from his back.. thru heart.. to meet knee cap while hes still sitting ... cos to geometry the old mans death...I just linked the vertical horizontal .. with a sword.. and ... Achebe of rap.... died a... right hand Triangle !!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Mikuz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by mikuz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
I couldn't beat deadline due to circumstances beyond. I'm so sorry for this.

Mik disqualified for a no-show. Ksslib moves to the second round.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Mikuz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by Ksslib(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
mikuz: I couldn't beat deadline due to circumstances beyond. I'm so sorry for this.

Mik disqualified for a no-show. Ksslib moves to the second round.
Its fine.. Post ur bars now if you had them already..

I want a fair battle.. If you win, you win...
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Mikuz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by mikuz(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2014
I had this but there was no time to fine tune. Make I post for niggas to enjoy. cheesy

I ll bully him surely . ./
how can anyone claim that this newbie ll floor me?/ hes just another 'Eastern bull' l'm gonna spray like a shooting in 'Turkey'/
So I'm winning this . .
. . cos Ill go Ham . . till JUGDES vote my verse and ignore K'S . . like a clueless ATTORNEY!!. ./

And thats because all ya rhymes aint massive of course/ My Ak ll have you split like a marriage divorce/ plus stop misleading peeps that you can handle ma shots/
. . cos they ll find ya breast plate in Borno, when I blow ya 'Chest north' . . like I'm blasting a 'horse'!/

Hes fam better start carrying his corpse/

Cos this fanstatic bar is smashing the bum/ His 'Hummels' wordie proves hes wack with the puns/
My East African goons are waiting to batter the son/
. . so he best do a no-show . . cos if 'Lib reveal' his verse . . he ll get axed in 'Gabon'!/

His win over Tester is a fluke . .

So I'm here to show hes a scam and a sucker/
Ill have him banged with a mortar/ cos he deserves to go 6 feet like the casket of Dora/
. . So he better not step out to the streets . .
cos I ll martyr him proper/ if I see this '@ss pass' . . like the Spanish footballer!/

So this bloke ll get pissed on/ cos you still won't bring better lines if you go for a fishing/
And don't feel you ll edge this with those flows that you bringing/
. . cos after my punches make your face 'Redden' . . Ill blow your brains over a 'Mill wall' . . ffuck clubs in lower division!/

I'm definately typing to kill ya/ against Tester ya rhyming was weaker/ so on here you ll get eaten like fried eggs or pizza/
. . cos after I torture him 'slow slow' ll be coming to 'Chew the K' . . and its not 'Nigerian singer'!/

I hammer his toes and his knees/ check FFR, hes never been ddope with his frees/ there's no way hes coping with this/
. . My punches are like 'hemorrhagic fever' . . one jab and he ll bleed internally . . like a victim of Ebola disease!/

You'll never leave a mark in the game/ all what you rapping is lame/ why should I bombard ya like Russian tanks in Ukraine/
. . when I know that one uppercut and 'K ll go quiet' . . like 'enunciating Beyonce's family name'!/

You're a naive ddickrider/ and a stanza recycler/ no wonder ya chick lays any faggit that chyke her/
. . her ppussy is like a football formation . . she opens when a player enter the hole . . like an assisting striker!!/

This closer is illy . ./
Exchanging words with me? They shoulda told him its risky . . /
He keeps lying that hes seen every Metropolitan city . . /
. . So its not the 'former finance minister', but he ll now 'See Roma' . . soon as my RPG blow him to Italy . .!/

2 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Mikuz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by Guykhena(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2014
mikuz: I had this but there was no time to fine tune. Make I post for niggas to enjoy. cheesy

I ll bully him surely . ./
how can anyone claim that this newbie ll floor me?/ hes just another 'Eastern bull' l'm gonna spray like a shooting in 'Turkey'/
So I'm winning this . .
. . cos Ill go Ham . . till JUGDES vote my verse and ignore K'S . . like a clueless ATTORNEY!!. ./

And thats because all ya rhymes aint massive of course/ My Ak ll have you split like a marriage divorce/ plus stop misleading peeps that you can handle ma shots/
. . cos they ll find ya breast plate in Borno, when I blow ya 'Chest north' . . like I'm blasting a 'horse'!/

Hes fam better start carrying his corpse/

Cos this fanstatic bar is smashing the bum/ His 'Hummels' wordie proves hes wack with the puns/
My East African goons are waiting to batter the son/
. . so he best do a no-show . . cos if 'Lib reveal' his verse . . he ll get axed in 'Gabon'!/

His win over Tester is a fluke . .

So I'm here to show hes a scam and a sucker/
Ill have him banged with a mortar/ cos he deserves to go 6 feet like the casket of Dora/
. . So he better not step out to the streets . .
cos I ll martyr him proper/ if I see this '@ss pass' . . like the Spanish footballer!/

So this bloke ll get pissed on/ cos you still won't bring better lines if you go for a fishing/
And don't feel you ll edge this with those flows that you bringing/
. . cos after my punches make your face 'Redden' . . Ill blow your brains over a 'Mill wall' . . ffuck clubs in lower division!/

I'm definately typing to kill ya/ against Tester ya rhyming was weaker/ so on here you ll get eaten like fried eggs or pizza/
. . cos after I torture him 'slow slow' ll be coming to 'Chew the K' . . and its not 'Nigerian singer'!/

I hammer his toes and his knees/ check FFR, hes never been ddope with his frees/ there's no way hes coping with this/
. . My punches are like 'hemorrhagic fever' . . one jab and he ll bleed internally . . like a victim of Ebola disease!/

You'll never leave a mark in the game/ all what you rapping is lame/ why should I bombard ya like Russian tanks in Ukraine/
. . when I know that one uppercut and 'K ll go quiet' . . like 'enunciating Beyonce's family name'!/

You're a naive ddickrider/ and a stanza recycler/ no wonder ya chick lays any faggit that chyke her/
. . her ppussy is like a football formation . . she opens when a player enter the hole . . like an assisting striker!!/

This closer is illy . ./
Exchanging words with me? They shoulda told him its risky . . /
He keeps lying that hes seen every Metropolitan city . . /
. . So its not the 'former finance minister', but he ll now 'See Roma' . . soon as my RPG blow him to Italy . .!/

grin grin na wa o,,,,, see as you pack am plenty grin
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Mikuz Vs Ksslib ~ * * by gottoboy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Guykhena:

grin grin na wa o,,,,, see as you pack am plenty grin
Guykhena even me sef get ur verse for fone Note! Time to post it na Im no dey

(1) (Reply)

. / Choose Just One! Your No.1 Nigerian Hip Pop Song Of The Year 2009. / Who Is D Fada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.