Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (260531 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nice one....gonna chat up soon..
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
EmmanuelD1st:
Bro, the bolded is not true at all, i can attest to that...Click on my handle to confirm this. The below quote was actually a private conversation between Mr. Raph and i on whatsapp.

oh....

didn't know you will catch me ...lol

sorry I didn't take your permission before sharing; I normally do. It's just to motivate other eBook holders who are watching
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Happy Sunday guys

if you want to make it steadily more on football trading, go for foreign bookie. I use bet365. there's no limit to what you can make in a day unless you don't know one or two things about betting.

I'll soon write a long post here. I'm always busy these days.

regards
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by jasedu60: 8:36am On Mar 22, 2015
Hello Solution Tipper,

How do you receive your payments? Check WowPay out, as clients will trust you more.

Anyone who pays have up to 14days to dispute the transaction, this reassures people on the status of your legitimacy.

www.WowPay.com

SolutionTipster:
BEST HOME/AWAY WIN BETTING PREDICTION STRATEGY

BEFORE I START, APOLOGIES FOR NOT NOT POSTING LIKE I PROMISED. IT WASN'T MY FAULT THOUGH; I WAS BANNED FROM POSTING ON THIS THREAD FOR TWO DAYS, YET TO KNOW MY OFFENSE SHAA. THOSE THAT MADE A DEAL WITH ME FROM HERE LAST WEEK CAN TESTIFY THAT I'M NEVER DUBIOUS. BUT IS OK, I'M BACK AND BETTER. LETS ROLL......

Outright win is undoubtedly one of the easiest ways to make your predictions, but probably one of the most effective methods. It is thought that about half of the games in all the leagues end in home wins, another quarter in draws and the rest end in away wins. Therefore, we can conclude that home advantage is real. Also, when the away team’s form and prowess is way higher than that of the Home team, away wins are always inevitable.

Here are some of the questions I consider before selecting a home or away win:
• Is the better team superior in their previous meetings? History is important; some small teams use to be a weak point to some big teams. You need to find out the head to head points between the two teams. Big teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Chelsea, Liverpool, etc, all have small teams who trouble them whenever they meet. Before I choose any outright win, I must make sure that the better team is also the better team on head to head comparisons from their previous meetings.
• Is the better team currently on form? My answer must be yes. If they lost their previous match prior to the match you are analyzing, check whether they use to bounce back immediately when they lost a match. From there previous matches in the particular season and if possible, previous seasons, observe if they bounce back with a winning anytime they lost a match. My reason for taking this point into consideration is because, at times luck departs from a good team; they lose two, three, four matches on the go. So, when they lose a match, before I select them to win next match no matter how poor their opponent is, I make sure that they are a team that is consistent in their performance. A team must be on form before I choose them for outright winning, winning at least their last five matches on the troth.
• Is the better team’s home or away-form formidably good? My answer must be Yes; not somehow. Some teams tend to win almost all their home matches but when the go away, they lose. Check how they perform at home or away from home, it is important to note. Before I choose a team for a home win, I make sure that their football field is always a nightmare to visitors.
• Is the seemingly weak team currently on form? No is the best answer, because if they’re currently on form, there’s every probability that they can cause havoc (luck is with them at the moment) to the presumed better team. Sunderland beat Man United at old traford and played draw with man city at the ettihad towards the end of last season due to this type of form. When you see a weak team resurrect on form, avoid betting against them for the moment.
• Is the seemingly poor team good at defense? If yes, thread with maximum caution. In fact, run with your money if possible. Just some weeks back, man city shocked the betting world by losing to stoke. I was just smiling shaa, because in no way will I bet on such match in the first place.

• Lastly, how important is the match to the better team? If they don’t really need the match, run with your money. That is when you see Bayern Munich losing to inferior teams. When a match is of great importance to big team, they always give it their all.
I rarely bet on outright wins, but anytime I do, the above criterion must be bet before I consider the match.
In case you don’t know a good site which you can use to analyze your matches, I recommend soccervista.com. It is a popular site but many people do not know how to harness the features. It offers you all the information you will need before you decide on any match, and covers numerous leagues too. It is my number one website.

NO NEED TO SETTLE FOR LESS; YOU CAN ALWAYS GET BETTER. DO IT NOW.

God bless

I AM SOLUTION TIPSTER AND I STAND FOR BUSINESS BETTING. HAVE YOU CHECKED MY SITE TODAY? I MADE N43,700 LAST WEEKEND. IT CONTINUES LIKE THAT FOR ALMOST EVERY WEEK.YOU WILL SEE THE SCREENSHOTS THERE.

please if you are just seeing this thread for the first time, it is advisable that you read all the posts to be able to understand where we are headed to.

SolutionTipster
Whatsapp – 2347034691458
BBM – 74530BC7
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Sellorbuyphones(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2015
I respect the hardwork u put into this
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by jasedu60: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2015
Hello,

Are you on WowPay?

Sellorbuyphones:
I respect the hardwork u put into this
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by omakay(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2015
Please can someone please explain to me the meaning of "INTEGRAL" and "SPLIT COLUMN BET"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by eagle70: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Since I got your ebook I have been making it 98% I also apply the knowlwdge to different betting system.Thank you op

Olomorijunior
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
eagle70:
Since I got your ebook I have been making it 98% I also apply the knowlwdge to different betting system.Thank you op

Olomorijunior

thanks my broda. Long may your success continue....

Regards
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2015
jasedu60:
Hello Solution Tipper,

How do you receive your payments? Check WowPay out, as clients will trust you more.

Anyone who pays have up to 14days to dispute the transaction, this reassures people on the status of your legitimacy.

www.WowPay.com

thank Sir.

I'm on voguepay and they have been excellent so far.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hi

You can contact me through my contact details, sending email using nairaland doesn't work.

That's for those trying to send email to me.

Here are my contacts
Call-08174943732
Whatsapp – 2347034691458
BBM – 74530BC7

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Chuksyd1: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
My God... This is a huge eye opener. I just stumbled on this and my oh my, it has been quite revealing and educating.. I haven't been able to do any other thing apart from read every single comment on the thread. OP, I am totally grateful, i'm just angry i didn't see this thread until now.. I'm definitely gonna contact you.. I've got alot to learn from you.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:09am On Mar 24, 2015
Chuksyd1:
My God... This is a huge eye opener. I just stumbled on this and my oh my, it has been quite revealing and educating.. I haven't been able to do any other thing apart from read every single comment on the thread. OP, I am totally grateful, i'm just angry i didn't see this thread until now.. I'm definitely gonna contact you.. I've got alot to learn from you.

No probs, you're not yet late. I'll be waiting Sir
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2015
Naija....

Instead of contacting me for my ebook you're going through the backyard. Chain.....there is God o

But 3500 is not big na. My material is too valuable to be sold that price but I intentionally left the price there so that many can afford it. Yet you still prefer going to meet the once I shared their phone numbers here for it. Odikwa egwu o

Okay o. Thank God for everything
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by dektron: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Naija....

Instead of contacting me for my ebook you're going through the backyard. Chain.....there is God o

But 3500 is not big na. My material is too valuable to be sold that price but I intentionally left the price there so that many can afford it. Yet you still prefer going to meet the once I shared their phone numbers here for it. Odikwa egwu o

Okay o. Thank God for everything

bro i have 2000 help me out
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
dektron:

bro i have 2000 help me out

Call or add me for chat.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
How to fund your Merrybet at the
nearest ATM terminal with your ATM
card.

Due to the complaints I normally receive
from people concerning how they could
easily fund their merrybet account, i decided to make this post.

There are actually various ways you can use
to fund your merrybet account but I’m
going to explain only one in details here.

Ways of funding your Merrybet account
are:
>>>Through their agent office
>>>Through bank deposit
>>>Through their voucher
>>>Through your credit card (visa card,
master card, verve card). To do this, log
in to your merrybet account and click on
deposit, when the page loads, click on
interswitch. Enter the three numbers at
the back of your card in the space you
will be required to put your cvc.
>>>Through the nearest ATM machine
around you.
Here are the required steps to fund your
merrybet account using an ATM
machine.
>>>Insert your ATM card in the machine
and enter your pin
>>>Select “Quick Teller” or “Other
Wallets”(at GTbank ATM machines) and
press “proceed”.
>>>Select “Pay Bills” and press proceed.
>>>Insert any of these codes based on
how much you wish to fund.
50801 – N500
50802 – N1000
50803 – N2000
50804 – N3000
50805 – N4000
50806 – N10.000
50807 – other amounts( you will be
prompted to enter the amount).
>>>Enter your customer ID. To know
your customer ID, log in to your
merrybet account and look at the top
right end, you will see it under your
username.
>>>Verify whether the name of the
beneficially (merrybet) and select
“accept amount due”
>>>Enter your phone number to receive
confirmation text and the press enter.
Your account will be credited
immediately.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
@SolutionTipster thanks for this info although am just seeing it although its late buh is it still possible to make some bucks before the end of the season(at least 30k by end of april)?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
sheyman4phy:
@SolutionTipster thanks for this info although am just seeing it although its late buh is it still possible to make some bucks before the end of the season(at least 30k by end of april)?

Lol...

You can make that in one week sir

Note also that leagues doesn't end. Infact, some leagues are just starting while others will soon start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
When the deadliest civil WAR breaks out all of us ranting here APC and PDP note that the elites you are fighting for on social media will survive with their families but you and i will be refugees in Benin Republic and other countries if we survive it,and they will still sit at a peace accord meeting somewhere in Ghana ,South Africa or the U.N to still decide your fate and fly back their families with their private jets to continue using those who survived,if i may ask where are their children? they are all abroad in safe keeping,Nigeria n youths listen and listen good,we have only one Nigeria,what the RADIO did to Rwanda is what SOCIAL MEDIA IS DOING TO NIGERIA NOW,the worst CIVIL WAR IN THE HISTORY OF AFRICA AND MANKIND IS IMMINENT,we are all pushing NIGERIA TO WAR,there will be no winners or losers,Nigeria ,you and i will lose atlast,the U.S/ the West promised SYRIA and LIBYA better life where they would be free from dictators and corrupt leadership, today you can see how free these countries are,Iraq inclusive after Sadam,Americans are safe in their country happy and laughing over the suffering they have caused using divisive propaganda to destroy them,Nigerians be warned a great WAR is at hand all of us here might not be alive to tell the story but i bet you ,all the elites and their children will be alive to tell the story.You and i don't own oil wells and private jets,then what are we fighting for.They want you to be counted as casualties so there would be a case .Please say no to violence if GEJ wins he wont feed his village if Buhari wins he wont feed his village,and nothing will change ,there is no time a govt will solve all your problems.There are more beggars and homeless people in the U.S than Nigeria even in Obamas backyard in Chicago homeless people queue up for food hand outs daily.STOP PUSHING NIGERIA TO WAR WITH SO MUCH HATE ON SOCIAL MEDIA BE WARNED OF WHAT THE RADIO DID TO RWANDA. We might not live to tell the STORY.Lets preach LOVE and KINDNESS.

Copied.

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by megabyte90: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2015
fellow nairastake users, just logged into my
account after a very long time, and i saw a write
up saying i will get a withdraw-able 5% of loses and 1% of
winnings of anyone i refer. pls has anyone
received this bonus, if yes; how fast do they credit. ur contributions are appriciated.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Permutations or Perms:

There is a way to find 7 bets from only 3 selections. Consider the following 3 selections:
Chelsea to beat Norwich at 1.35,
Liverpool to beat Manchester city at 2.30,
Southampton to beat Tottenham 3.05,
Each selection can be taken as a single match bet. Secondly, there is one treble available at odds of 9.47, calculated by multiplying together the odds for each of the 3 singles. However, there are also 3 doubles available too, by "perming" any 2 games from the 3 selections. Such a series of bets is commonly known as a 'Patent', or a 'Trixie' if the singles are left out leaving only 4 bets. The greater the number of selections to choose from, the greater the number of combinations available. If we wish to choose from 4 matches, there are 6 combinations of doubles and 4 combinations of trebles available, in addition to 1 fourfold and 4 singles.

excerpt from my free ebook, "stop betting blindly"
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
He got my ebook just yesterday.

[8:00PM, 3/25/2015] Adesan: Good evening sir
[8:00PM, 3/25/2015] Adesan: This ur book na hot property oo
[8:01PM, 3/25/2015] Adesan: M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ dat I hardly near under 1.5 firt half games.....I predicted 7 correctly today in my test running.
[8:02PM, 3/25/2015] Adesan: Sadly, I didn't stake much
[8:03PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Lol
[8:03PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: You see
[8:03PM, 3/25/2015] Adesan: Na eye opener
[8:03PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Sure
[8:05PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: keep firing
[8:06PM, 3/25/2015] Adesan: Yes ooo....my oga. I go show for nairaland wen I don see better green to testify to some Thomas there
[8:06PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Hehe
[8:06PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: I'll show em this
[8:06PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Though I'll hide your mobile number
[8:07PM, 3/25/2015] Adesan: No wahala....let dem knw it is not seresere!
[8:07PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Hahaha
[8:07PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: The things works like magic
[8:08PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: But many will buy the ebook and keep it
[8:08PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: They won't study it
[8:08PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: They rather come to beg me for tips
[8:08PM, 3/25/2015] Adesan: I love books and dnt shy frm buying dem..so far it'll add something to me
[8:09PM, 3/25/2015] Adesan: Even my close pals sef, I neva show dem d book
[8:09PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Lol
[8:09PM, 3/25/2015] Adesan: I told dem make dem wait till next month end....na my acct go do d evangelism
[8:09PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: If you had told them when you wanted to buy, they'll distract you
[8:09PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Hehehe
[8:09PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: A beg o
[8:10PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: I never eat afternoon food o
[8:10PM, 3/25/2015] Adesan: Lool
[8:10PM, 3/25/2015] Adesan: So u r always on d system too
[8:10PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: You no go understand
[8:11PM, 3/25/2015] Adesan: Lool.....wow!!
[8:11PM, 3/25/2015] Adesan: I need learn ur way ooo
[8:11PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Sometimes I don't even get the time to analyze
[8:12PM, 3/25/2015] Ralph Igwilo: I just forget about bet that day

For those of you that has my ebooks with them but are yet to get result from it. You can't progress by storing them in your files alone. You need to read them thoroughly and get to work like others. It works! It is just you that have refused to read it.

For you Adesan, do not relent. Do not slack. Any day you fail to pay attention to details, you are bound to fail. Goodluck Pal...

P.S.. He is now my pal because he has my ebook and therefore knows what I know
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Big lesson coming here soon
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by juwoonn(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Big lesson coming here soon
Nice job bro
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by abistar(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
K
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Italy Leg pro A

Lumezzane vs Suditol
Albinoleffe vs Venezia

Under 1.5ht

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Italy Leg pro A

Lumezzane vs Suditol
Albinoleffe vs Venezia

Under 1.5ht

Well smashed. Who was on it?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Chuksyd1: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Italy Leg pro A

Lumezzane vs Suditol
Albinoleffe vs Venezia

Under 1.5ht

Chai...... I'm jst seeing this now. Baba, abeg try drop tomorrow!
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Chuksyd1:

Chai...... I'm jst seeing this now. Baba, abeg try drop tomorrow!

Cool... I'll
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Knovolt: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
SolutionTipster :

SolutionTipster. How do I add you on WhatsApp with that number you have? Where do I enter it. I need your expertise so badly. I think I may be cursed. My bad luck is phenomenal. I wonder if you can help me fix that, even for just a while...
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Knovolt: 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
I'm on a 27 losing streak despite picking what should be easy wins

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.