Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (260375 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Next bet

Czech Rep 3pm Jihlava : Dukla Praha
Macedonia 3pm FK Bregalnica Stip : Pelister

Under1.5ht

Double combo

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Romania 12noon Concordia Chiajna : CSMS Iasi
Kazakhstan 12noon Aktobe : Kaisar Kyzylorda

Under 1.5ht

Double combo
games blast
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Okwula: 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
I'm new to football betting, boss. I'm the type that believes in doing extensive research before venturing into any stuff I'm a stranger to. I've read over 10 e-books on football betting already before I stumbled on this thread. I like the stuffs here.
I wanna join football trading. I've registered an account with nairabet already(will fund my account soonest).
Please Boss, is there anything you think I should be careful about?

SolutionTipster:
Next bet

Czech Rep 3pm Jihlava : Dukla Praha
Macedonia 3pm FK Bregalnica Stip : Pelister

Under1.5ht

Double combo
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by frudum(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
I CAN HELP PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS ON FOOTBALL BETTING. I WILL BE DROPPING MATCHES HERE DAILY FOR FREE. MY PREDICTED MATCHES HAVE A SUCCESS RATE OF 90%. ITS LEFT FOR YOU TO MAKE YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND PICK THE ONE YOU THINK WILL WIN.
I WILL BE DROPPING TOMORROW'S MATCHES SOON.

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Okwula:
I'm new to football betting, boss. I'm the type that believes in doing extensive research before venturing into any stuff I'm a stranger to. I've read over 10 e-books on football betting already before I stumbled on this thread. I like the stuffs here.
I wanna join football trading. I've registered an account with nairabet already(will fund my account soonest).
Please Boss, is there anything you think I should be careful about?

Be careful with greed.

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
dbestguy:
games blast

Yes sir. But every other one played and you never commented... There is God oooo
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
frudum:
I CAN HELP PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS ON FOOTBALL BETTING. I WILL BE DROPPING MATCHES HERE DAILY FOR FREE. MY PREDICTED MATCHES HAVE A SUCCESS RATE OF 90%. ITS LEFT FOR YOU TO MAKE YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND PICK THE ONE YOU THINK WILL WIN.
I WILL BE DROPPING TOMORROW'S MATCHES SOON.

Welcome
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by gabriel88(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Following bumper_bumper SolutionTipster!!! Waiting!!!
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by frudum(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
TODAY'S MATCHES. SORRY IM LATE, MTN NO GREE ME BROWSE.

FOR OVER 2.5 MATCHES.

FC BASEL VS ZXURICH
ZENITH PETERSBURGE
BAYERN LEVERKUSEN WOMEN
TRAKIA (LITHUANIA)
MIKA (ARMENIA)
AL-GHARAFA (QUATAR)
THISTED (DENMARK)
NAESTVED (DENMARK)
NIJIMEGEN (HOLLAND)

FOR STRAIGHT WINS.

DYNAMO KIEV - HOME
PLZEN (CZECH) - HOME
DUDELANGE - HOME
BASEL - HOME
NIJIMEGEN - HOME
GERMANIA WINDECK (GERM) - AWAY
MIKA - AWAY
HURTH (GERM) - HOME

BONUS

PICK FOUR GAMES OUT OF THESE MATCHES BELOW.

HURTH - HOME/O1.5
TRAKIA - HOME/O2.5
DYNAMO KIEV - HOME/O2.5
PLZEN - HOME/O1.5
DUDELANGE - HOME
BAYERN LEVERKUSEN W - O2.5
NIJIMEGEN - HOME/O1.5
AL-GHARAFA - O2.5

HAPPY WINNING.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Deprime007:
What type of betting would yo advice, straight draw, win, half time win or draw, goals etc pls more lite

It depends on the one you master most Sir

My best market is under1.5ht

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Deprime007:
Before yo can start making it big, how can yo start first. And which of the betting sites can you advice i stick to with good odds.

Start with what you can afford to lose.

Personally, I like and use NairaBet and merrybet before I ported to bet365. So I advise you to use either of NairaBet or merrybet for now.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Deprime007: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
You min half time over 1.5?
SolutionTipster:

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Deprime007: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
You min half time under 1.5? Dat mins yo play lots off games cos de odds will be small
SolutionTipster:

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Deprime007:
You min half time under 1.5? Dat mins yo play lots off games cos de odds will be small

I play them in a double combo. While over 0.5ht I play as singles.

It's all about plans and strategies. Winning is what matters most
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by abigtizzy: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Deprime007:

If you really want to make it in football, you must take it as business not as a gambler...... Maximum of two games is enuf for under 1.5Ht daily. And you are on ur way to the cash but it is slow and steady.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
abigtizzy:

If you really want to make it in football, you must take it as business not as a gambler...... Maximum of two games is enuf for under 1.5Ht daily. And you are on ur way to the cash but it is slow and steady.

Exactly. Slow, steady, profitable.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Deprime007: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls explain how to play when you ve 0-0 as a game i dont understand and what do yo min by corners when you were given out yr predictions?
abigtizzy:

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Deprime007: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
You talked abt picking out ten games and only takin 2 how explain pls
abigtizzy:

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by abigtizzy: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Deprime007:
You talked abt picking out ten games and only takin 2 how explain pls

My friend the answer to all your questions is very simple...... Order for solution tipster(Oga Boss) Ebook... My brother I promise u that u will be smiling.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Deprime007:
Pls explain how to play when you ve 0-0 as a game i dont understand and what do yo min by corners when you were given out yr predictions?

I guess you mean when a match is 0:0 after halftime? Simply bet it as under 2.5ft on live bet. 95%.or more Matches like end up as under 2.5ft.

Gratias
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Deprime007: 6:00am On Apr 13, 2015
Ok tanz. In that site yo talked abt you talked abt streak can you paste dat part where yo talked abt it cos i cant find it tanz.
SolutionTipster:

I guess you mean when a match is 0:0 after halftime? Simply bet it as under 2.5ft on live bet. 95%.or more Matches like end up as under 2.5ft.

Gratias
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2015
Deprime007:
Ok tanz. In that site yo talked abt you talked abt streak can you paste dat part where yo talked abt it cos i cant find it tanz.

Which site? Can you remind me the writeup you're referring to?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by xtopher124: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2015
Still struggling to make it out of Betting. you can join me on My Football Betting Journey To N100,000 Monthly.

Here at
[ www. bizworld forum.com ]

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Deprime007: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2015
The lecture you gave at first i cant find it. Where you talked abt sites to visit and talked abt streaks and how to apply the rules there i need the article again. I ve not slept since yesterday lookin 4 it
SolutionTipster:

Which site? Can you remind me the writeup you're referring to?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Deprime007:
The lecture you gave at first i cant find it. Where you talked abt sites to visit and talked abt streaks and how to apply the rules there i need the article again. I ve not slept since yesterday lookin 4 it

Lol..

The truth is that I can't remember. But if you're looking for a site that shows streaks, go to betexplorer.com
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Deprime007: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2015
How can i use the streak tin you gave rules on how to use the streak. And wat is asian odd and double chance?
SolutionTipster:

Lol..

The truth is that I can't remember. But if you're looking for a site that shows streaks, go to betexplorer.com
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Yes sir. But every other one played and you never commented... There is God oooo
what I meant was that the game played
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2015
dbestguy:
what I meant was that the game played

yeah.... now I checked. I thought it was on the 2pm one that you commented. that one chose to follow red cross

sorry I misunderstood you
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
My today's gift

Russia 1pm Ural : Lokomotiv Moscow

Romania 1.30pm Otelul Galati : Pandurii

Under 1.5ht

Bet 100k
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Deprime007:
How can i use the streak tin you gave rules on how to use the streak. And wat is asian odd and double chance?

Chaii....

My broda I think you need me closer, but if I ask you now for small money so that I induct you properly you will run. I'll try my best to answer you though.

About the streak, if an event occurs for 9 straight times in football, there's every likelihood that it will occur again for the 10th time and more. Eg home wins, unbeaten run, goals etc. Use such teams that are on that kind of streak for your bet.

For Asian and double chance, there is a free eBook I drop in the early stage of this thread, download it. It'll answer those questions and go beyond to explain other things to you. It is not bulky, only few pages.

Let me know if you've more questions

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Deprime007: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
The two sites you gave i having being studying dem but they re contradicting one another and i am nt bugging you just dat i wanted clearification
Deprime007:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.