Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (260615 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by ayprimate: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls send me the link senioradesina@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hi guys,

Long time here.

For those holding my eBook and everyone in general, here is a quick one.

For those who have the under Ebook, after analysing your games for the day, accumulate all of them using the under5.5 ft market. About 10 of them will give you 1.30 odds. Run it as a challenge bet. withdraw after every fifteen runs. Do that and thank me later.....

For you that have the over eBook on live bet, each time a team is playing all zeroes by halftime, go straight and study that match. If you really understand the tutorial in the guide, you will be able to decide if the match is guaranteed to produce at least one goal or not. Wait the odd to reach 1.70 and then bet using the same money management plan i teach. From experience, you will be right in at least 7 out of every ten attempts. that's cool profit. You can ask me question using my contact if anything confuses you.

I'll drop by to say hi each time i've the chance.

See you at solutiontipster dot com

my contacts are littered all through the thread

4 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Email2bj: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2015
iamblest:
heres the picture of the spreadsheet of solutiontipster strategy.....I CREATED IT AS FAR BACK AS 2013.its a surprise when i saw solutiontipster selling it...shows people can think similarly even when they are unknown to each other. well ,who needs it contact 08160175649.it will require a small donation to acquire it.
strictly for those who wanna use solutiontipster strategy without going through the stress of heavy mathematics or manual calculations just to place a bet.thank you
I am interested in getting this spreadsheet of urs. Wat are ur terms and conditions?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Note

Free tips are on at solutiontipster.com
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Supplanter(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmm,Punters are just bringing different ways and ideas to either make you or mar you,just like a chef bringing a customer different continental dishes to lure the customer to eat, either the food that will purge the customer or not.
I have been marred by some punters but I still believe there's few genuine punters with working formulae to hit green.
Nice work to all you punters. It isn't easy getting a formula that works at least 80% positive results.
But, I'm begging, any punter with 90% sure strategy to hit green, please, count me in. Bookers have ripped me off cash like a ripper.
I shall be very grateful for your kind gesture.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by pazikoo: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
The sign-up form on your site is not working. I would appreciate it if you could make it functional to enable me download your ebook on football betting. Better still, you can send the download link to my box paziko4real@gmail.com. Thanks so much.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by iamblest(m): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2015
Email2bj:

I am interested in getting this spreadsheet of urs. Wat are ur terms and conditions?

contact me on whatsapp 2348160175649 or shoot me a mail at blessingochonogor@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Rick9(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2015
League wan start oh. Preparing things
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by jerryboiii(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2015
una well done o
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by lovemko(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2015
in the spirit of the hid celebration and showing brother love, i have decided to share this ebook manual that am sure will impact and help u alot, now and as we prepare for the new football season

download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9mr6c0wprb34jwq/BETTING%20GUIDE%20AND%20AMAZING%20SECRETS%20GUIDE_1.pdf?dl=0

check my NL threads
https://www.nairaland.com/2379440/betting-ideas-amazing-secrets-season

https://www.nairaland.com/2238042/betting-ideas-amazing-secrets-maximize

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Oya.....carry your calculator....Lol

The bet was twice.
Start up capital was 4000
First bet was on number of goals in first half.

Odds and bet amt are as follow
0 goals 2.50, bet amt - 100
2+ goals 3.10, bet amt - 71.43
1 goal 2.55, bet amt - 98.78
Total bet amt is 100+71.43+98.78 = 270.21
Now, to know the remaining money after placing the bet.
4000 minus 270.21 equals 3729.79
Remaining money is now 3729.79
After result... It was 1nil in first half
Won bet is bet amt(98.78) times odd(2.55).
I.e 98.78 x 2.55 = 251.89
Add it to the remaining amt after placing bet
3729.79 + 251.89 = 3981.68

Total money after first bet result is 3981.68

Second bet was on home, draw, away.
Total money in acct is 3981.68

Odds and bet amt are
Home 2.60, bet amt - 156.25
Draw 3.15, bet amt - 103.99
Away 2.30, bet amt - 115.38
Total bet amt is 375.62
Now, to know the remaining money after placing the bet
3981.68 minus 375.62 equals 3606.06
Remaining money is now 3606.06
After result! It was home win.
Won money is bet amt(156.25) times odd(2.60)
I.e 156.25 x 2.60 = 406.25
Add it to remaining money after bet.
3606.06 + 406.25 = 4012.31

Total money after second bet result is 4012.31

Profit after second bet is
4012.31 - 4000 = 12.31......lol

Note that the reason why his profit rose to 169 is because of bonuses he got from the won bets

Got it? Now clap for me.

Wisdom is greater than witchcraft.

Check if in the. second bet Away team wins with that odd you would be at a loss of over. #116

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:42am On Jul 22, 2015
udedefaith:

Check if in the. second bet Away team wins with that odd you would be at a loss of over. #116

I know exactly what you are saying. But i've got no time to explain anything to anyone here on this thread again. If you want to learn it, you can come close and ask that your question.

Meanwhile, brace up yourself people. Something is coming up in August. You will reap from the bst of my knowledge. And this time around, everything is free except your data charges.

My next post here might be when the idea is lunched.

See you
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by godoluwa(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
SolutionTipster:

I know exactly what you are saying. But i've got no time to explain anything to anyone here on this thread again. If you want to learn it, you can come close and ask that your question.

Meanwhile, brace up yourself people. Something is coming up in August. You will reap from the bst of my knowledge. And this time around, <<<everything is free>>> except your data charges.

My next post here might be when the idea is lunched.

See you
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Supplanter:
Hmmm,Punters are just bringing different ways and ideas to either make you or mar you,just like a chef bringing a customer different continental dishes to lure the customer to eat, either the food that will purge the customer or not.
I have been marred by some punters but I still believe there's few genuine punters with working formulae to hit green.
Nice work to all you punters. It isn't easy getting a formula that works at least 80% positive results.
But, I'm begging, any punter with 90% sure strategy to hit green, please, count me in. Bookers have ripped me off cash like a ripper.
I shall be very grateful for your kind gesture.

Lol...
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Hi everyone

I am proud to announce to you about our forum, stalkers forum. There, you'll get virtually almost everything I have to offer free of charge.

It is a community just like nairaland. But it is unique because it is made for only bettors.

You can access my today's banker selection in the link below

http://www.stakersforum.com/index.php/topic,27.0.html

Welcome

Your contribution is also needed

For those that was asking for free tips. For those that wants to all the tutoring for free. Join us in the forum now.

We also need your own banker pick contributions
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2015
Kenneth10110:
why dont u add 08134565079 for fixed games,best source. ill show u prove just send pundit to 08134565079

Okay sir
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by okhiai1(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Okay sir

baba abeg no pass me by OK
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by okhiai1(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Okay sir

baba abeg no pass me
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by kennedy67(m): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Its varies oooo....things dnt go dsame way all the times. so betting is abt luck
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by informato: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Hi people

Some good picks for the weekend in the forum now

Go get them
www.stakersforum.com
..to catch a live monkey, one must behave like a monkey,TO KILL THE BOOKIES,ONE MUST APPEAR LIKE A BOOKIE.....people needs to lose so that the bookies will have money to pay me...the best way to make profit from sport betting is to be the BOOKIE...the question now is ''how can one be the bookie ''...the answer is simple THINK with you head,and not your mouth, I have won several times,and also lost several times...but today ,I thank God Almighty for making me the BOOKIE and NAIRABET the punter,...it sounds funny, but my friend,even if you show me gun,or tell my father to beg me,I will not tell anyone the STRATEGY...but I would advice you to quite betting if you see it as fun, to me ,is business...I just pray you guys discover how to be the BOOKIE on time,before you become broke and frustrated from losing your bets and finally quit.... think my friends,spend time to analyze soccer results of any league...there is an OPTION that makes one appear like a BOOKIE if...

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2015
informato:
..to catch a live monkey, one must behave like a monkey,TO KILL THE BOOKIES,ONE MUST APPEAR LIKE A BOOKIE.....people needs to lose so that the bookies will have money to pay me...the best way to make profit from sport betting is to be the BOOKIE...the question now is ''how can one be the bookie ''...the answer is simple THINK with you head,and not your mouth, I have won several times,and also lost several times...but today ,I thank God Almighty for making me the BOOKIE and NAIRABET the punter,...it sounds funny, but my friend,even if you show me gun,or tell my father to beg me,I will not tell anyone the STRATEGY...but I would advice you to quite betting if you see it as fun, to me ,is business...I just pray you guys discover how to be the BOOKIE on time,before you become broke and frustrated from losing your bets and finally quit.... think my friends,spend time to analyze soccer results of any league...there is an OPTION that makes one appear like a BOOKIE if...

Lol.... guy man...

why talking about it if you are not ready to part with the info for any price?

do you sell fish because I smell fish o?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Kochilo: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2015
informato:
lol....mr bookie
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by informato: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Lol.... guy man...
why talking about it if you are not ready to part with the info for any price?
do you sell fish because I smell fish o?
lol
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hey peeps

If you're not yet on our forum, you're on a long thing. Everything is happening there. From lessons to tips all free of charge.

I don talk o
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Rick9(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
SolutionTipster:
I don talk o
Name of the forum pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.