Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (260488 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 2:59pm On May 04, 2015
SolutionTipster:

I don't know about that. Why not check the terms of services of the bbook.

okay, i will. i will check it on bet365 coz that's the bookmaker i intend using.

but which bookmaker were u actually referring to?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 4:11pm On May 04, 2015
odimbannamdi:

okay, i will. i will check it on bet365 coz that's the bookmaker i intend using.

but which bookmaker were u actually referring to?

Nairabet and merrybet
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2015
Hi everyone

Last two weeks, I made my intention to reveal my latest secret to betting success to the general public. A betting system where you don't need to predict the right outcome of a match to make profit. You simply do a calculation based on the formula and place your bets.

The post caused total uploar on the thread with people raising different kinds argument. Not mentioning the abuses...lol

I thank God that today I've been able to deliver the tutorial to three different people face to face and three others on chat. And non has questioned the viability of the system. It is a win win idea unless you make mistake in your calculations and destroy your account by yourself....lol

That's by the way. My reason for this post.

I finished the tutorial guide on the system yesterday and has been thinking of the way forward.

With the value of this guide and what it stands to earn you, I have been feeling reluctant to let it go for less.
But,
I know I started somewhere and with some people. For that reason, if you have had deal with me in the past and wish to get the system. You are free to contact me anytime for it at 5k only. For those that will contact me to lie, note that I have all the email addresses of my buyers.

And for everyone, this week alone. You can order for the guide for 5k. After the week, you'll get it in my sales page for 10k the normal price.

Listen; no cause for alarm. If you get the tutorial and study it and discover the content do not worth your money. Kindly request for a refund.

Since the system makes you more money when you place more bets, it is best on virtual football league. It is guranteed to give you at least 2k daily with a 20k capital deposit on vfl.

For you guys that has bought before now, I'm sorry for collecting more from you, this is just a way to lunch the guide.

PS...If you've up to 100k to invest, you can contact me for account management. I work, we share the profits.

PSS... For those that wish to meet me face to face, I'm in Aba. Call me anytime, we will schedule a meeting.

PSSS... Before you order for this, note that this bet system requires some little pressing of calculator. Therefore, if you can't handle a simple arithmetic with a calculator, do not come close....lol

Regards

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by karlxavier(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2015
Yea, fact @op
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2015
Contacts

Call - 08174943732
Whatsapp – 2347034691458
BBM – 74530BC7
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by godoluwa(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2015
@op, it will be better if you do something better than all this using calculation stuff. bookmarkers are not crazy & they have all what it takes to detect any loophole. mark my word, this ur acclaimed calculation method can never last a month in vfl because bookmarker has all it takes to reduce the odds drastically. i do play vfl & what it requires is patience, your ability to think & act fast. am not here to ruin your business but to let you into some of the realities of vfl. any form of arbitrage system of betting is prohibited by every bookmarker. know that all 9ja bookmarker has spy on nairaland & all over the internet. odd calculation system of betting can never last once the bookmarker reduces the odd. juxtapose surebet & nairabet vfl odd to know that its different for the same game. to anybody who wants to make money in vfl or real match, dnt be lazy & never waste your money buying any form of calculation betting method. goodluck

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2015
godoluwa:
@op, it will be better if you do something better than all this using calculation stuff. bookmarkers are not crazy & they have all what it takes to detect any loophole. mark my word, this ur acclaimed calculation method can never last a month in vfl because bookmarker has all it takes to reduce the odds drastically. i do play vfl & what it requires is patience, your ability to think & act fast. am not here to ruin your business but to let you into some of the realities of vfl. any form of arbitrage system of betting is prohibited by every bookmarker. know that all 9ja bookmarker has spy on nairaland & all over the internet. odd calculation system of betting can never last once the bookmarker reduces the odd. juxtapose surebet & nairabet vfl odd to know that its different for the same game. to anybody who wants to make money in vfl or real match, dnt be lazy & never waste your money buying any form of calculation betting method. goodluck

I got all your points. But I'm not stupid broda. The system of betting does not in anyway violate any bookies terms and conditions as far as I know. Talking about slashing odds, it is not possible because no matter how they slash it, you'll still bet and win.
The only way bookies will stop it is if they close their shops or rewrite their terms. Even if they rewrite their terms, there's a way to cover that.
For you saying that it is arbitrage, you better go and research well to know the real meaning of arbitrage. It is more like martingales, yet it is not it.
The reason why most people do not go far in life is because of the filty things that oozes out each time they exercise their brain. Instead of you to look for a way to know the thing first, you're busy thinking how bookies will block it. Chai....
For you that has been advised not to buy.....Lol
You should know who teaches you because the truth is that you cannot be greater than your teacher.
A wise person will go into enquiry about whatever that comes his or her way especially when it seems too good.
If opportunity becomes so clear or easy for everyone to grab, no one will be poor today.
You have your brain, use it.
I still maintain, anyone that wishes to learn from me face to face. Let's see in Aba,

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2015
And BTW, that's my last reply to any negative comment here
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by godoluwa(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2015
SolutionTipster:
And BTW, that's my last reply to any negative comment here
you seems to be far away from reality but you are not, just that you want the gullible one to fall into your trap. where's your under1.5 ebook today? you said if bookies slashes the odd, profit will still be made. its better for you to go back to your mathematics teacher. you said i should contact you to know the stuff before commenting, thats funny because I dnt need your idea boy. I just love to let the people realize the truth about whatever that they see online b4 spending their money on it. alabi made millions selling 5%useful coupled with 95%useless information.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Khaytunechi: 10:15am On May 05, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2015
@Solutiontipster

i admire the confidence you have in your new strategy. Something in me tells me your strategy could really be worth it. With over 50 types of market to explore in sports betting, i am doubly sure there must be a loophole. Considering your efforts and hardwork in this thread, am also sure u may have discovered this loophole and exploited it maximally. i really wish i could afford 5k now, i wouldnt think twice before i order your book. keep doing your best bro.

@ godoluwa,

without any attempt to disregard you or your experience in sports betting, i wana tell you this.
if you havent practically carried out the steps outlined in the strategy and gotten a result, i dont think you are in any position to condemn someone's work.
dont be like the proverbial man who didnt want to get to the promised land but went ahead to hinder others from entering it.
OP is soo sure of his product that he has not only offered a Money Back Guarantee, he has also asked that interested persons can see him one on one
Grow up man!
the fact that you haven't cracked it doesnt mean no one else can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by godoluwa(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2015
@odimbannamdi, u seems not to know me bt u just comment that av nt made it from punting, funny you. well, any desperate punter will react just the way u did. i av offered assistance to lots of punters without collecting a kobo from them. go round most of sport thread & you will definitely see my good work there. to prove to you that am making money via punting, send me pm & i will share you some info free of charge. btw, my life does not depend solely on punting. check my profile to know my occupation. what i just dislikes was seing punters losing their money to bookmarkers & at the same time to ebook sellers. many were scammed by Richard on a particular thread. u are free to go ahead with the purchase of d ebook. do I advertise any ebook? no. next time, dnt just rate someone dat u neva met.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2015
dont get me wrong bro.

by "exploiting a loophole" i mean finding a weakness in a particular market and constantly harnessing it to make profit. within the few weeks, i have come close to finding this loophole, unfortunately there were some inconsistencies. and who knows, the OP may have discovered it in his choice of market.

i know the difference between constructive condemnation and outright/baseless condemnation. you are displaying the latter.

you claim to be really good at betting and benevolent at dropping signals, i wonder why you are yet to open a thread and save the multitude that are losing their money to punting. rather, you specialize in derailing and hijacking other people's thread.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by africanman85: 6:53pm On May 05, 2015
Hello solutiontipster, am in umuahia. I can you test run the strategy for whatsapp ? I fit enter Aba if the system work consistent on trial basis. This is my mail okoroisrael522at gmail dot com.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 05, 2015
Make money with bettin, visit www.betcleric.com . Thank me later
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2015
africanman85:
Hello solutiontipster, am in umuahia. I can you test run the strategy for whatsapp ? I fit enter Aba if the system work consistent on trial basis. This is my mail okoroisrael522at gmail dot com.

finally, someone close to Aba!

brother, give it a shot!
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by oshioke2012: 8:03pm On May 05, 2015
godoluwa:
@odimbannamdi, u seems not to know me bt u just comment that av nt made it from punting, funny you. well, any desperate punter will react just the way u did. i av offered assistance to lots of punters without collecting a kobo from them. go round most of sport thread & you will definitely see my good work there. to prove to you that am making money via punting, send me pm & i will share you some info free of charge. btw, my life does not depend solely on punting. check my profile to know my occupation. what i just dislikes was seing punters losing their money to bookmarkers & at the same time to ebook sellers. many were scammed by Richard on a particular thread. u are free to go ahead with the purchase of d ebook. do I advertise any ebook? no. next time, dnt just rate someone dat u neva met.

@godoluwa... am sure u knw my user name very well nd how i like the way u counter people who tries to rip others..

i av had dealings nd chats wit d op nd frm my personal assessment, he does believe he wat he knows and truly if he so surely believe in dis... pls believe him too... dis thread has covered several pages nd still growing... it show growth nd dat d owner must be doing sumtin right dat has preserved it dis far....
here is my opinion... its just a matter of time, peeps dat have actualy paid will come out to either appreciate or condemn dis strategy... dis is a public place... things cnt be hidden... so at dis point... i say lets gv d op benefits of doubt nd lets be patient... who knows, we may all end up employin his system someday if its truely d promise land....

pls my broda coolo temper

tnk u
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by godoluwa(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2015
oshioke2012:

@godoluwa... am sure u knw my user name very well nd how i like the way u counter people who tries to rip others..

i av had dealings nd chats wit d op nd frm my personal assessment, he does believe he wat he knows and truly if he so surely believe in dis... pls believe him too... dis thread has covered several pages nd still growing... it show growth nd dat d owner must be doing sumtin right dat has preserved it dis far....
here is my opinion... its just a matter of time, peeps dat have actualy paid will come out to either appreciate or condemn dis strategy... dis is a public place... things cnt be hidden... so at dis point... i say lets gv d op benefits of doubt nd lets be patient... who knows, we may all end up employin his system someday if its truely d promise land....

tnk u
noted boss
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by godoluwa(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2015
odimbannamdi:
dont get me wrong bro.

by "exploiting a loophole" i mean finding a weakness in a particular market and constantly harnessing it to make profit. within the few weeks, i have come close to finding this loophole, unfortunately there were some inconsistencies. and who knows, the OP may have discovered it in his choice of market.

i know the difference between constructive condemnation and outright/baseless condemnation. you are displaying the latter.

you claim to be really good at betting and benevolent at dropping signals, i wonder why you are yet to open a thread and save the multitude that are losing their money to punting. rather, you specialize in derailing and hijacking other people's thread.

alryt. to be honest, am nt here to hijack his thread. i dnt av time opening any thread for sportbetting. as regard helping peeps with any system, av done dat & wudnt mind to assist u too. I have ntin against d op. PEACE
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by dasanchez1(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2015
godoluwa:
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2015
africanman85:

Hello Sir

It depends on what you want. If you prefer whatsapp, I dey. If you prefer to come around, that one na best. At least you go carry eye see this guy wey d pull weight for nairaland... Smiles

Anyone you prefer, my contacts are there....

Just make sure you carry your money for pockey o, not after eating my meatpie for crunches you start touching stories.., because I must convince you.. Lol

You're welcome bro.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2015
oshioke2012:

tnk u

Smiles....

Oshioke how far?
Hit me up on whatsapp Sir....
I woud have done that myself but I can't locate your number due to many chats.
See you

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2015
godoluwa:

Oga.. I decided not to reply you again, but I'm a human under the influence of nature too and you know change is constant. I changed my mind... grin

I've this to tell you...

Stop judging by mere assumption. Always have your facts intact before you point accusing finger on anyone... If you know me personally or have had contact with me I'm very sure you won't come here to write all those stuffs. It won't take you much effort to hit me up on chat just to try the practical of the idea like I instructed that anyone who cares should add me. I know you have the interest of nairalanders at heart as a patriotic Nija guy. Advising them not to go for the idea just because I tagged a price on it when you don't know anything about the idea can turn to be a mislead if it turns out to be that what I claim is 100% truth.
Don't mislead anyone just because of mere assumption, you've the chance to get your facts before you conclude.
It is true that nairaland is the Nija touting headquatrs online, but I believe we are all adults.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2015
morning guys....

i noticed that the odds on flashscore app is way higher than most bookies, even bet365, in some cases.
which bookmaker does flashscore get their data feeds from?
also, i noticed that in some matches, the column for odds are replaced with dash (-).
does it mean there are no odds for it or bookmakers dont offer those matches?

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2015
Hi everyone

For those that are asking why I have suddenly dropped my under 1.5 halftime market because my latest method... I found something better, that is why. Here are reasons.

1. This my new method does not require touring of leagues to make good selection. You only need to head to the bookie and pick the suitable odds. While using under 1.5 requires thorough research before betting.
2. You do not bother about who wins that much, so you're under no emotional pressure at anytime due to result..but using under 1.5ht, you are conscious of result.
3. This method can give you double of whatever you can earn with under1.5ht in one week in 3days if you apply it on vfl.
4. With my method on under 1.5ht, it is difficult to lose your fund. But with this it is almost impossible to lose your fund. The only thing that can make you lose your fund is greed and you won't have anyone to blame.
5. I compared and contrasted and decided to go for the better.

The only disadvantage of this method is that it is for the big boys, it require huge fund for it to make sense.

My under 1.5ht is still working 100% to it's potency. But I chose the later because it is better.

I hope I've answered you now?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2015
Tipster,enough of your appetizing and sugat coated words abeg.

where are the people who have bought your new strategy?? let them give their appraisal.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2015
Somebody who have bought it has commented on this thread. I quoted him and later cleaned it so that you guys don't bombard him with abeg.

So I challenge you nnamdi to add me on chat so that I'll run the practical with you. At least you're not paying me for that one
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by karlxavier(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2015
whoa whoa whoa. the idea is second to none when you apply a proper money management. it works great on vfl. its a great tool strategy i must testify. all you need is just grab your coffee or drink and make money till infinity. not when you fund 5000, you want to make the same profit with someone that funded 500,000. its not possible. profit are made according to your bankroll. i rest my case... but at op, i would advise you stop selling this idea so that we could enjoy this and wreck the bokkies. peace
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Lol....

Odimnbannamdi, I na-enye nsogbu. That guy I just quoted now has bought the idea.

Those that are ready to act, makes less noise

good! more testimonies
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2015
karlxavier:
whoa whoa whoa. the idea is second to none when you apply a proper money management. it works great on vfl. its a great tool strategy i must testify. all you need is just grab your coffee or drink and make money till infinity. not when you fund 5000, you want to make the same profit with someone that funded 500,000. its not possible. profit are made according to your bankroll. i rest my case... but at op, i would advise you stop selling this idea so that we could enjoy this and wreck the bokkies. peace

Don't worry bro! I just need two more big funded accounts that I'll manage together with mine. If they see me here commenting again regularly make them call me baskard
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by karlxavier(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2015
godoluwa:

at my boss godoluwa, you can still teach me your vfl strategy since you have helped other people in teaching them for free. i would be grateful. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.