Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Open Letter To Arsene Wenger - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Open Letter To Arsene Wenger (1884 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / And God Speaks To Arsene Wenger!!! / God's Message To Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by sapientia1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Was surfing the internet and saw this.....

"A Letter to Arsene Wenger from a Concerned Fan.
"Arsenal fans deserve happiness! It's been nothing less than a decade since I started supporting Arsenal Football Club. All these years, I've never doubted your choices and judgements. I've shared your humiliation, embarrassment. I supported you despite your stupidity and poor judgement.
"Please, Wenger, have I been doing this wrong? I've been taunted and mocked by the Chelsea Football Club supporters.
"Wenger, all these I've endured supporting your stupidity, in excuse that you're short of fund because you fund the Emirates.
"There's no big star in the world, Wenger, that you've not in one time or the other wanted to buy. What prevented you? Two or three hundred thousand pounds, not a million, two million or ten million pounds but, a meager few thousand.
"Wenger, abeg, wetin we do you? I've had to go a whole night - heartbroken - because of Wenger! I've had my beautiful Sundays reduced to mourning because Wenger could've done better. I've had anticipated celebration turned sadness and sorrow, because Wenger fielded weak team when he had abundance of stars left out. I ask again, Wenger, why?!
"Foolishness, idiosyncrasy,Stupidity, they say, is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result, but I disagree! "I call it MADNESS of the first order - and Wenger is MAAAAAAD!
How can a man make a mistake last year, and just when you think he's gonna correct it this year, he makes a worse mistake?
"We were shouting that it was better for us to play ten men than play Olivier Giroud La Page Officielle or is it 'oji rod', the worst happen - he got injured!
"Just about when we were about to celebrate his injury, instead of cry - because we thought that it'd force Wenger to buy a striker - any striker at all, Wenger insulted us by starting Yaya Sanogo and refuses to make a strong case of signing a new striker.
"How can Wenger bench Joel Campbell for Sanogo? Give us Campbell instead of Giroud! Wenger gave us Giroud who would score 1 out of ten - worse than Adebayo, a lone striker in a very creative Arsenal side who couldn't score up to 20 goals last season - now that's a curse and a big failure! Where does he get strikers like Adebayo and Giroud?
"After the golden age of the invincibles, Wenger has lost his senses, coaching sight and ability to spot talents. All he gets us ar the Girouds, insulting Sanogos, Adebayos, smoking wheelchair abi Wilshere, Arteta, that foul - Monreal. I ask again, wetin be our sin, Wenger?
"All the big names in the world would've played for Arsenal were it not for the 'baba ijebutic' nature of Wenger.
"Check, Wenger had wanted to buy Cristiano Ronaldo, Leo Messi, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, James Rodriguez Oficial, Diego Costa, Angel Di Maria, Paul Pogba Official, Athuro Vidal, Eden Hazard, Luis Suarez,
Mario Balotelli - Official, etc. - even before they became world stars.
"All he does these days is to spot stars and talents for clubs. Wenger sees a talent, bids for him and start dragging even a difference of £50,000. In that process, another club runs into a need for that player and tops like £5m to what was demanded of Wenger initially - and they buy him off while he goes home to lick his wounds and leave us Arsenal supporters bitter.
"Arsenal had always been one or two players short of winning the EPL or The Champions League. It has always been so for the trophy-less years of Arsenal. Last season, we were Suarez short of it, even when he had all the time in the world to sign him. He was bargaining with £42m instead of paying £45m. Today, how much is Suarez worth? Had Suarez come to Arsenal, I don't see how we wouldn't have won the league - even worst wouldn't have been no. 4 position. Giroud isn't fit to be a lone striker for Derby county let alone a big Arsenal side. The worst and most insulting to my sensibility is Sanogo. If you wanna make Arsenal a French academy, then, let us know.
"Arsenal chased Loic Remy for weeks, having the chance to sign him on their own terms. But Wenger's indecision and stinginess let it drag on until Chelsea had the need for him and beat Arsenal to it. Falcao has been there, again Wenger has let him to Man City. Was it Kostas Manolas? Was it Ballotelli? Was it Khedira? Arsene! Arsene! Arsene Wenger!
"We too deserve happiness like other clubs fans!"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by eph12(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
hahahaha! This para no be here o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by sapientia1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
eph12: hahahaha! This para no be here o cheesy
Lol
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by inibro(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
today wey be end of transfer window, broz dey ref friendly match instead of to buyplayer

i tire for this man Epa.

i swear

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by nathanD: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Arsene wenger dat gay king he only buys gays players so he cn enjoy his old self angry cn u imagine d man havin joel cambel on d bench n still he let dat pipe sonogo waste 21 gud chances? Am sure he onli bought alexis because of d way alexis xposes his tighs during matches n dats wat seduced wenger in2 buyin him.anoda annoying playa is mesut ozil who luks lyk he's havin 2 much lashing 4rm wenger b4 evry game angry

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by sapientia1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
inibro: today wey be end of transfer window, broz dey ref friendly match instead of to buyplayer

i tire for this man Epa.

i swear
yes, he's in rome, for a charity match
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by DaGC(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bros, no be only una o. My own coach wey know say this new formation needs trusted and tested defenders wey we no even get, come dey go buy another striker join the ones wey we get.

LVG, na beg I dey beg you o.
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by khattab02: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lol... Wenger go really piss Arsenals fan this time if e no make any decent signing.

Arsenals fans remember '' in wenger una trust'' so keep faith. Who knows wenger go don already surprise una but him own transfer dey very secrete.
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by khattab02: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
DaGC: Bros, no be only una o. My own coach wey know say this new formation needs trusted and tested defenders wey we no even get, come dey go buy another striker join the ones wey we get.

lol... some go say ''is like taking panadol for soar throat''
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by DaGC(m): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
khattab02: lol... some go say ''is like taking panadol for soar throat''

Like drinking water to get high. Wetin concern Falcao join our problem.
I just hope the forward line would make us forget about the defence before january. Premier league no be beans, if not I for dey hope say dem go dey score 1 more than every person wey we play....but na premier league na stoke take beat Man city this weekend o, talkless of United. Premier league get as e be o.
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by seankay(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
nathanD: Arsene wenger dat gay king he only buys gays players so he cn enjoy his old self angry cn u imagine d man havin joel cambel on d bench n still he let dat pipe sonogo waste 21 gud chances? Am sure he onli bought alexis because of d way alexis xposes his tighs during matches n dats wat seduced wenger in2 buyin him.anoda annoying playa is mesut ozil who luks lyk he's havin 2 much lashing 4rm wenger b4 evry game angry
OMG, I no fit laff!
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
cheesy grin Lamentation time.
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by am0s(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
breaking news van gaal bribed wenger with welbeck to land falcao
source....cnn.cn
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by UnknownT: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ozil was playing with Ronaldo, Sanchez was playing with Messi. Now, Ozil and Sanchez are playing with Sanogo gringrin
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by Lero15(m): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Welbeck in...not what we need! In Wenger we TRUST
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by UnknownT: 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
So no defence reinforcement? Be it central defender or defensive midfielder? So we are stuck with Arteta n Flamini(with a combine age of 60+) to provide cover for the defence? Arsenal will always be Arsenal
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by adahib: 12:41am On Sep 02, 2014
I refuse to discuss wenger's sorry state of mind any further. The man has totally lost it. I wonder where arsenal will be at the end of the season... Tragic...
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by jmoore(m): 12:42am On Sep 02, 2014
Arsene Wenger is a good business man.
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by ayukdaboss(m): 2:11am On Sep 02, 2014
seankay:
OMG, I no fit laff!
I tell you. That guy wan kill me with laugh cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by M4gunners: 3:14am On Sep 02, 2014
Wenger is a joker.
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by Khaytunechi: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2014
awwwww.. letters that elonqates the deek.
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by heatmeup(f): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2014
DaGC: Bros, no be only una o. My own coach wey know say this new formation needs trusted and tested defenders wey we no even get, come dey go buy another striker join the ones wey we get.

how many years has he spent
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by DaGC(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2014
heatmeup: how many years has he spent

I didn't say I wanted him out. I think he's more than capable. My pleading was for him to address the poor defence line and get quality defenders and probably a good holding midfielder. United has no problem with its attack.
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by gabinogem(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2014
how happy I am welbeck is out... young and evans start warming up, u guys are next
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by heatmeup(f): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2014
DaGC:

I didn't say I wanted him out. I think he's more than capable. My pleading was for him to address the poor defence line and get quality defenders and probably a good holding midfielder. United has no problem with its attack.
united have a big problem with attack first of all rvp has no strong competitior but with the arrival of falcao he will buckle up,then blind is a good passer of the ball he definately will play holding midfield,rojo and jones will b a good combination,this should make evans buckle up too,my prayers is just that this is the time we need the full form of rafael to operate as a wing back.then tyler needs more playing experience and i dont think man utd have that luxry of time.i hope herrea and carrick come back soon.i see goals reigning soon
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by sapientia1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
heatmeup: united have a big problem with attack first of all rvp has no strong competitior but with the arrival of falcao he will buckle up,then blind is a good passer of the ball he definately will play holding midfield,rojo and jones will b a good combination,this should make evans buckle up too,my prayers is just that this is the time we need the full form of rafael to operate as a wing back.then tyler needs more playing experience and i dont think man utd have that luxry of time.i hope herrea and carrick come back soon.i see goals reigning soon
hmmm, the goals will keep coming soon, but my take is: will utd's 3 man defence be a success in the premier league, we all saw how that 3-5-2 formation flopped against mk dons,( I didn't say utd were supposed to win but I'm sure they wouldn't have conceded many goals).
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by heatmeup(f): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
sapientia1: hmmm, the goals will keep coming soon, but my take is: will utd's 3 man defence be a success in the premier league, we all saw how that 3-5-2 formation flopped against mk dons,( I didn't say utd were supposed to win but I'm sure they wouldn't have conceded many goals).
to b honest with you epl is a crazy league and if you want to play 3 defense it means you must b really controlling,i doubt its effectivness in the epl due to the fastness of the league.i suggest he switch to a 4-3-3 with that he will posses and at the same time defend well.l vg is still lucky he has not met players like lennon,and that crazy boy called walcot
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
The problem with 4-3-3 now is that two strikers have to sit on the bench.The question is 'who'
heatmeup: to b honest with you epl is a crazy league and if you want to play 3 defense it means you must b really controlling,i doubt its effectivness in the epl due to the fastness of the league.i suggest he switch to a 4-3-3 with that he will posses and at the same time defend well.l vg is still lucky he has not met players like lennon,and that crazy boy called walcot
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by sapientia1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
heatmeup: to b honest with you epl is a crazy league and if you want to play 3 defense it means you must b really controlling,i doubt its effectivness in the epl due to the fastness of the league.i suggest he switch to a 4-3-3 with that he will posses and at the same time defend well.l vg is still lucky he has not met players like lennon,and that crazy boy called walcot
yes sis, you forgot the likes of eden Hazard, daniel sturridge..etc, english football is very pacy, no winger in the epl is slow, nearly everyone of them are pacy, even the likes of dyer and co are dangerous. I wonder if that formation will survive, if u wanna use that formation, one must have the likes of Gary Cahill, Kompany and probably Shawcross
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by timbros(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sanogo = So-no-goal

grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by heatmeup(f): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: The problem with 4-3-3 now is that two strikers have to sit on the bench.The question is 'who'
are you kidding me? infact if you want all of them to play they can you will only have one poacher which is falcao in fact what of this formation.
----------------------------------------------------falcao\rvp(poacher or deep lying forward)
-----------------di maria(if)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------rooney(inside forward)

-------------------------------------------mata(CM)-------------------------------herriera(AP)

------------------------------------------------------------blind\flectcher(DLP)

--------------------shaw(WB)-----------rojo(LD)--------------------------------phil jones(LD)-------------------------------------rafael(WB)
Re: Open Letter To Arsene Wenger by heatmeup(f): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
sapientia1: yes sis, you forgot the likes of eden Hazard, daniel sturridge..etc, english football is very pacy, no winger in the epl is slow, nearly everyone of them are pacy, even the likes of dyer and co are dangerous. I wonder if that formation will survive, if u wanna use that formation, one must have the likes of Gary Cahill, Kompany and probably Shawcross
how about we have it like this

----------------------------------------------------falcao\rvp(poacher or deep lying forward)
-----------------di maria(if)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------rooney(inside forward)

-------------------------------------------mata(CM)-------------------------------herriera(AP)

------------------------------------------------------------blind\flectcher(DLP)

--------------------shaw(WB)-----------rojo(LD)--------------------------------phil jones(LD)-------------------------------------rafael(

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sporting Gijon Vs Barcelona (0 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 / Chelsea FC Official Club Records / Roma (1) Vs Arsenal (1) Wednesday 11th March. AFC wins 7- 6 on Pens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.