Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? (87135 Views)

Poll: who is more beautiful ?

Yvonne Jegede: 51% (14 votes)
Yvonne Nelson: 48% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / Battle Of Curves, Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Vs Toolz Oniru (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by shylladear(f): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2008
Yvonne Jegede is a Nigerian actress but she is not very popular
she played a lead role in african baby and also played a role in wealth aside along side Nonso Diobi and Mercy Johnson

Yvonne Nelson is a Ghanian actress but she is not also very popular
she played a lead role in princess tyra

here are some pics i need your views on who is more beautiful
for me i think its Yvonne Jegede
[b][/b]

what do you think 

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by shylladear(f): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2008
here is a smaller pics of Yvonne Jegede

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by NGKOLI: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2008
the ghanian actress is ok,watched her a couple of times,though shes not so good in acting,and her voice i dont like

but the pics of d nigerian is not too clear,she lloks pretty,y not post a pic of her wtout glasses
Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by arramyjay: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2008
yvonne jegeda,is more pretty.
Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by slimghost(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2008
yvonne Chaka chaka is prettier. aint you guys done with this celebrity comparisons? angry

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by ckz: 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2009
Yvonne nelson

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2009
I prefer Jegede. I don't think Nelson is that pretty.
Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by Pepeye(f): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2009
Both aren’t drop dead beauty but still pretty

I’d pick Nelson
Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by hackney(m): 5:04am On Jan 30, 2009
Miss jegede lips no dey my villa ; u go just see am say she hot straight away.
na she dey front abeg abeg.
Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by londoner: 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2009
Yvonne Jegede is very pretty and a wonderful actress, she is impressive  in the top ten for me.

Doesn't anyone recognise her from Tufaces video "African Queen" ? I think she was also in "Ego" by Djineee.

Yvonne Nelson is pretty and talented, but overall, looks and talent Yvonne Jegede pips her slightly.

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 21, 2009
nice braids/cornrows in one of the pictures
Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by KennyG6(m): 2:06am On Dec 21, 2009
Jegede is quite b-u-s-ty shocked shocked
Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 21, 2009
Yvonne Jegede

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by SeanT21(f): 3:24am On Dec 21, 2009
Nelson!!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by THEAMAKA1: 3:56am On Dec 21, 2009
i prefer Miss Nelson
she has the type of body that i like and her facial features.
jegede is nice looking but not really my cup of tea. although i knew i recognized her somewhere from 2face's african queen video and Djinee's Ego video. i saw her in about two movies as well (but she was playing very minor characters)
I love Yvonne and her figure.  cheesy
got my vote.
Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
Yvonne Nelson.

I am a huge fan.
Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2011
rokiatu:

Yvonne Nelson.

I am a huge fan.

I like her height & stature and thank God she doesn't have that annoying Ghanaian accent tongue
Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by Larrey(f): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2011
I wil go 4 Vvonne jegede cos she's very beautiful wit dat her dimples nd her kind of beauty re nt common,u guys shud go bak nd watch african queen very well by 2baba(my favorite).jegede ur head is dere

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by Larrey(f): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2011
I wil go 4 Vvonne jegede cos she's very beautiful wit dat her dimples nd her kind of beauty re nt common,u guys shud go bak nd watch african queen very well by 2baba(my favorite).jegede ur head is dere

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by Afam4eva(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2011
This competition would have been between Yvonne Nelson and Yvonne Okoro.

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2011
semid4lyfe:

I like her height & stature and thank God she doesn't have that annoying Ghanaian accent tongue

hmmm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool smiley smiley
Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2011
OP Yvonne Nelson is my a goddess of beauty in comparison with Yvonne Jegeda
Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by Afam4eva(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2011
Yvonne Okoro fine no be small.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by londoner: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2011
This thread is not about Yvonne Okoro. Why not start another thread for her Afam4eva?
Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by Nakele(f): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2011
@ poster, u think Yvone Nelson is not popular? pls check ur sources again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and the other Yvonne, I knew her face but no her name,,,,,,,
anyways YN rocks my world,,,,,,, she is the most darling thing that happened to Ghana movie industry

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 13, 2011
Dey arent comparable, yvonne nelson beats yvonne jegede by far wit figure,style n pretty face, haba, now mayb yvonne okoro would b a beta comparison, but jegedeNo chance at all

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by ELVIKING(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
Stop all dis comparism, its unnecrssary, n post informative. Threads, tanx

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by desireoge(f): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2012
Miss Nelson all d way

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by cheikh: 10:05pm On May 01, 2012
Definitely ;DYvonne Jegede with those eyes, lips,dimples, natural complexion and natural authentic corn-row wink grin cool. She's also a good actress.
Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by fellygurl: 6:23am On Apr 05, 2013
:DYvonne Jegede is very beautiful
Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by Ogundale(m): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2013
Guy you need to pay my mb i jst waisted jst discovered am more pretty than both of them.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? by Kolade9(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2013
Inside Me and wizkid nko? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chadwick Boseman Dies At 43 After 4-Year Battle With Cancer / Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) / Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.