Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Source Of Boko Haram Troops. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Source Of Boko Haram Troops. (612 Views)

BOKO Haram: Troops Arrests Village Head, 42 Others In Borno / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters / Boko Haram - Troops Recapture More Towns, Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Source Of Boko Haram Troops. by opportunist: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
you folks will agree with me that d events currently playing out in the north east give strong evidence that the sect has vast number of troops at their disposal.
even after being slaughtered in d numbers d boko boys seem not to be letting up or showing signs of depleting troops. on d contrary they are becoming more
brazen by d day even fearlessly facing our military head on: man 2 man. so my question guys is that since boko haram cant literally be demons spawned at the pit of hell then where d heck are d hordes comming from? are we being invaded by our neighbors? guys help me out here pls. p.s comment wisely ;Dyou folks will agree with me that d events currently playing out in the north east give strong evidence that the sect has vast number of troops at their disposal.
even after being slaughtered in d numbers d boko boys seem not to be letting up or showing signs of depleting troops. on d contrary they are becoming more
brazen by d day even fearlessly facing our military head on: man 2 man. so my question guys is that since boko haram cant literally be demons spawned at the pit of hell then where d heck are d hordes comming from? are we being invaded by our neighbors? guys help me out here pls. p.s comment wisely
Re: Source Of Boko Haram Troops. by seankafor(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
apart from civilian recruitment.they may request troops from their bloody brotherd like isis alqae dia and co

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Knows Better About Bh Activities- Rotimi Fashakin / Still On Buhari And The Northern Establishment / APC Is Not Anti-igbo- Okechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.