Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night (38710 Views)

Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) / Chaii See What This Lagos Big Girl Wore To NEA NORMINATION Party (see Photos) / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by 50calibre(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
This elephant looks disgusting!!!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by seedorfg(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Im head be lyk dat of double leather Ball grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by slimzypink(f): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
orobo kibo go to the gym abeg.... angry angry angry i like her personality sha
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
@4th picture, the lady with Eniola in the pix. Black lipstick? Really? Is that the latest now? Been seeing few girls on it
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
MILF!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by esley: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
y take a Nigerian event to new York. nolly wood ain't helping d Nigerian economy. my opinion.
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by princebergz(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
the dress is alright, at least she has the decency of covering up her goods but wait oh, shey na compass dm take draw her eyebrows ?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by lekanjohn(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
lekanjohn: She is more gorgeous here. Gbam !
She is more gorgeous here. Gbam !

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Camellia(f): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
natureblack: She's very beautiful

I mean she is a very pretty hippo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
haba bros na God creat u n am o.....#tomrw z pregnant
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by zinny01: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
She is beautiful jor haters go hug transformer
natureblack: She's very beautiful

I mean she is a very pretty hippo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Taleeysun(f): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmm not bad
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Kalashy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bag of beans.
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by temmy3723(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
I swear na dis opeke make the price of good go up for market because she likes food pass jeun ko ku
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by temmy3723(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Eniola Badmus pls can u marry me?
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Seems she has lost weight,i hav dis feeling dat guys would rush to date her if shes slim.
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Yinkagbo(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
This. Tiwa pics b like as if den use pencil draw ham....habi na ma eyes dey see like that....

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
who is dis hippo
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by portable86(f): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Eniola needs to shot whoever did her makeup in the leg!
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by xtervaganza(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
She seem to hv lost weight
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Seems Tiwa's make up artist is using her face to learn work.
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
portable86: Eniola needs to shot whoever did her makeup in the leg!
Wetin make tiwa come do?
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by natureblack(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
zinny01: She is beautiful jor haters go hug transformer
you mean typing the "obvious truth" amounts to hate ?

If so be it,then let me be hated forever
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by johnstar(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Oh, na dis gal, I mean woman wey act ibu goes 2 sch grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
She's Ugly...Fat Ladies ain't attractive...
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dis girl no try abegi
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by sage2(m): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Julie9093: bag of.......she try shaa!!

Just say what's on ya mind. Yeye girl.
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
People running their mouth since 600bc! She is beautiful in her own way, some people can't help being weighty!
She is pretty jo but her eyebrow though... her make up artist should be whipped.
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by MRLINGTON(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
MsSteph: i Love patoranking. but eniola na who draw eyepencil for ur brow like that? kilode my orobo sister?
so dah tin no fine for ur eye abi? Dem fence ya eyes maybe
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
With that protruding tummy.. Yuck angry
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by Ujunkem(f): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
watsup with tiwa and her black lips dis days. :-
Re: Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
areaboy1: MILF!!!

She's not a milf yet. Do you even know the meaning of milf? You guys just use words carelessly without knowing it's meaning undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#AllStarFootballTournament: Flavor, AY, Alibaba, Frank Edoho Spotted (Pics) / Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday / Nina Stylishly Poses By Her New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.