Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

GNLD Has Bastardized MLM Business In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GNLD Has Bastardized MLM Business In Nigeria (1651 Views)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / Gnld Has Topped Up Their Game ... Shine Your Eye / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GNLD Has Bastardized MLM Business In Nigeria by LaurelP(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ever since gnld started giving out license to every tom dick and harry, people now find it hard to trust any other referral business.
There are other legal and profitable mlm companies out there and what gnld has done is to mess things up for them. I'm into MLM business currently and I haven't had any reason to regret being in it. But the problem is that people now see anybody in such business as a potential scammer which is an outcome of gnld activities.
People shud know dat not all MLM companies are fraud and their are still very profitable and lucrative ones like d one I'm currently doing which I can gladly recommend to anybody who wishes to be financially independent.
That is why I will continue to fight all gnld agents for spoiling business for genuine companies who are doing genuine stuffs.
Re: GNLD Has Bastardized MLM Business In Nigeria by TRADELYN: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin grin grin
Please tell me yours shocked
LaurelP: Ever since gnld started giving out license to every tom dick and harry, people now find it hard to trust any other referral business.
There are other legal and profitable mlm companies out there and what gnld has done is to mess things up for them. I'm into MLM business currently and I haven't had any reason to regret being in it. But the problem is that people now see anybody in such business as a potential scammer which is an outcome of gnld activities.
People shud know dat not all MLM companies are fraud and their are still very profitable and lucrative ones like d one I'm currently doing which I can gladly recommend to anybody who wishes to be financially independent.
That is why I will continue to fight all gnld agents for spoiling business for genuine companies who are doing genuine stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: GNLD Has Bastardized MLM Business In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 6:41am On Sep 02, 2014
story for the gods

4 Likes

Re: GNLD Has Bastardized MLM Business In Nigeria by onojemmayahoo: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
LaurelP: Ever since gnld started giving out license to every tom dick and harry, people now find it hard to trust any other referral business.
LaurelP,
Tell us about your MLM business,am interested.
Re: GNLD Has Bastardized MLM Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
I know there would be genuine ones.
Correction, I don't think it is GNLDs fault.
They must have given license to those people if they earned it. If they don't, we start crying rivers that there is nepotism and all.
The problem is the "people". We are so lacking integrity, lazy and always looking for the easy way out.
Most of those agents don't believe in what they do. So they result to lying, pretense and scamming/ spamming.

What they do is legit if you have the passion for presentation, sales and health but why lie there is a human resource job only for applicants to come and start preaching to them?

Why say "Customer Service" when it is in fact not.

Why say lecturer, business analyst, job briefing, interview, without even mentioning they will pay N7, 500 for certificate.

Doesn't this mean that these set of agents are either insane or criminals. Some of them would even call and form professional on phone as if it's Total or Chevron that is calling you.

This can be rebranded. If GNLD is seeing this, we are into rebranding and communications and we can help you pick up from the quagmire these agents have left your name.
Re: GNLD Has Bastardized MLM Business In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Trust Nigerians; dey can dey bastardized
They've destroyed GNLD's reputation.

This is the same company that sponsored my Aunt to South Africa many years ago. Not only that, her first car (brand new) was delivered by GNLD.

Unlike what the recent ediots promise their preys, those who made it back then didn't even take the job as a full-time business despite the high returns.

1 Like

Re: GNLD Has Bastardized MLM Business In Nigeria by LaurelP(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2014
onojemmayahoo:
LaurelP,
Tell us about your MLM business,am interested.

Ok man I've gotten ur numba
Will text u

(1) (Reply)

Rubbish Post / Call Centre Executives In A Firm In The Banking Industry / Corona I Tech Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.