Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) (2880 Views)

This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / Photo included: Benefits Of Sleeping Unclad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by davidflipcy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: that moment, you first ask the boy, "Lukman, iwe wo lo wa lowo e yen?"
Seeing the passport, you will be like, "EHN!!! Were ni e ni?!!"
..then you start the beating. . .from slapping his head to slapping his back to the real beatinggrin

I bet you won't forget to recount how you suffered before getting the passportgringringringringrin

...all of una wey dey form here.
the question is "what if"

thank GOD it will never happengringringrin
grin
PrinceAdepoju: that moment, you first ask the boy, "Lukman, iwe wo lo wa lowo e yen?"
Seeing the passport, you will be like, "EHN!!! Were ni e ni?!!"
..then you start the beating. . .from slapping his head to slapping his back to the real beatinggrin

I bet you won't forget to recount how you suffered before getting the passportgringringringringrin

...all of una wey dey form here.
the question is "what if"

thank GOD it will never happengringringrin
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by delishpot: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
MisterLongman: Chisos!!! shockedshocked........ The demonic fat blob calls herself a witch hunter hunting small kids....... She is nothing but an anti-christ hiding behind the veil of religion..... Its just a pity that some gullible parents will let their child to used for her devilish experiment...

Na so we see am o.
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by bukatyne(f): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
I will beat the child that he/she will tell the tale to his grand kids.
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by EfemenaXY: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
krall: undecided buy a big strong eraser and start rubbing as fast as possible lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

Seriously?? cheesy
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by davidflipcy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
bukatyne: I will beat the child that he/she will tell the tale to his grand kids.

really ? gringringringringrin
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by Ninilowo(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
I ll look unto heaven and say "thank you God for the averted danger"
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by bukatyne(f): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
davidflipcy: really ? gringringringringrin

Yeah
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by room089: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
House hold enemies at work!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome If You Didn't Use This (pix) / What Will You Do? You Came Back From Work & Met Your Daughter In This Situation / Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.