Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) (2850 Views)

This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / Photo included: Benefits Of Sleeping Unclad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by davidflipcy(m): 4:36am On Sep 02, 2014
If this happens to you what you gonna do to that kid? grin

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by jeffizy(m): 4:40am On Sep 02, 2014
Village coven at work!
Dial Helen Ukpabio's number ASAP! cheesy

Seriously, such kid ain't at fault. I must have been incurably careless to allow that happen.
Such person need to wash his brain with hydrogen peroxide.

5 Likes

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by merieam16(f): 4:51am On Sep 02, 2014
Lol...@ dat moment seein it,I will just sit and start crying

2 Likes

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by freshness2020: 5:03am On Sep 02, 2014
This kind thing fit make man kill him pikin!
I go make sure say the mama go D̶̲̅ε̲̣y there when I D̶̲̅ε̲̣y beat am cos I fit kill am if the mama no D̶̲̅ε̲̣y there! After that na to carry the pikin go for Deliverance to fast fot 21 days and 21 nights!

1 Like

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by Youngsage: 5:28am On Sep 02, 2014
Can't happen! If i were in that position then i wouldn't leave the passport hanging around carelessly knowing how valuable it is... Well to answer the question i will leave the house and go cool off somewhere so as not to react out of anger,(and probably cry my eyes out as well lol), by the time i get back my anger should have subsided... Then i sit the kid down and talk some sense into him. Not entirely the kid's fault!

4 Likes

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by davidflipcy(m): 5:30am On Sep 02, 2014
grin
freshness2020: This kind thing fit make man kill him pikin!
I go make sure say the mama go D̶̲̅ε̲̣y there when I D̶̲̅ε̲̣y beat am cos I fit kill am if the mama no D̶̲̅ε̲̣y there! After that na to carry the pikin go for Deliverance to fast fot 21 days and 21 nights!
grin

1 Like

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by davidflipcy(m): 5:33am On Sep 02, 2014
Youngsage: Can't happen! If i were in that position then i wouldn't leave the passport hanging around carelessly knowing how valuable it is... Well to answer the question i will leave the house and go cool off somewhere so as not to react out of anger,(and probably cry my eyes out as well lol), by the time i get back my anger should have subsided... Then i sit the kid down and talk some sense into him. Not entirely the kid's fault!
cool yoruba people will say " omo eni ole buru ka le fekun paje"
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by MisterLongman(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2014
I would beat the hell out of him sote he no go hold biro for hand for the rest of his life because I go help am destroy the evil hand wey he use to write rubbish for the passport.

1 Like

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 02, 2014
MisterLongman: I would beat the hell out of him sote he no go hold biro for hand for the rest of his life because I go help am destroy the evil hand wey he use to write rubbish for the passport.
are you serious?.
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by davidflipcy(m): 6:20am On Sep 02, 2014
MisterLongman: I would beat the hell out of him sote he no go hold biro for hand for the rest of his life because I go help am destroy the evil hand wey he use to write rubbish for the passport.
wicked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by MisterLongman(m): 6:23am On Sep 02, 2014
Yomieluv: are you serious?.
does it look like am joking....... Na that kind child dem dey call killjoy

1 Like

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 02, 2014
undecided buy a big strong eraser and start rubbing as fast as possible lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by Tapout(m): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2014
lolzz....as a kid i wrote, scribbled and drew on virtually every thing i came across, ranging from walls, tables, anything white etc......i agree with some post above, i will just start crying because it was as a result of my carelessness.(although i cant be that careless in reality).......BUT......''if the child is old enough to know that that ain't a writing material''....hey chineke! i will so deal with him or her in a way that EM GO DEY FEAR ANYTHING WHITE PASS EBOLA!!! angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by Janeify(f): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2014
Lol...my God!the deed has been done and he's a child. He didn't know it was wrong...just chill and pray to God for another visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by davidflipcy(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2014
krall: undecided buy a big strong eraser and start rubbing as fast as possible lipsrsealed
no eraser can clean that up undecided
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by rawpadgin(m): 7:21am On Sep 02, 2014
the op said "if it happens" some posters are saying it can't happen

1 Like

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by delishpot: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2014
Dat na sign say dem still strongly dey follow the person from villa. No going to Amelika. Even if him use 20 passports, yawa go still follow am. Make him just from airport drive to TB Joshua das all .

1 Like

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by delishpot: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2014

You be member of Hellen Apkabio church? That na how I hear say dem dey treat their so called child witches.

1 Like

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by MisterLongman(m): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2014
delishpot:

You be member of Hellen Apkabio church? That na how I hear say dem dey treat their so called child witches.
Who the fvck is helen akpabio? Is she a prophetess or catholic nun
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by Chaulay1: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2014
I will blame myself for being careless with such a document knowing fully well what I went through to secure the visa. It is very easy for parents to vent their anger on their wards but really in this case the parent must also share in the blame. At certain stage in children's lives, you will need to do the reasoning for them, especially when they are still toddlers- you put some things away beyond their reach. If my 2years old baby does that to my passport, I have no one but myself to blame because she has no idea the importance of the document. But for a grown child, he/she won't find it funny.

1 Like

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by delishpot: 8:13am On Sep 02, 2014
MisterLongman: Who the fvck is helen akpabio? Is she a prophetess or catholic nun

Na so me sef ask when I first hear her name. Anywhich way, dem say she na prophetess and she be winch hunter but her target na childre( na there her power reach) just google her if you get mb to spare o. but make sure to add child witch hunter. I sure say you go see her there.

1 Like

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by Tawis06(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2014
America na Paradise? undecidedSMH

1 Like

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by MisterLongman(m): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2014
delishpot:

Na so me sef ask when I first hear her name. Anywhich way, dem say she na prophetess and she be winch hunter but her target na childre( na there her power reach) just google her if you get mb to spare o. but make sure to add child witch hunter. I sure say you go see her there.
Chisos!!! shockedshocked........ The demonic fat blob calls herself a witch hunter hunting small kids....... She is nothing but an anti-christ hiding behind the veil of religion..... Its just a pity that some gullible parents will let their child to used for her devilish experiment...

1 Like

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by lorRhyMeZ: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2014
I will simply peck d child on d cheek,then take em out for ice cream. Then I will go back home and thank my God for using the child to stop me from travelling...I mean who knows if after boarding d plane,it explodes and me dead and gone?

3 Likes

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by MisterLongman(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2014
Tawis06: America na Paradise? undecidedSMH
keep shaking it till it falls off undecided
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by davidflipcy(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2014
lorRhyMeZ: I will simply peck d child on d cheek,then take em out for ice cream. Then I will go back home and thank my God for using the child to stop me from travelling...I mean who knows if after boarding d plane,it explodes and me dead and gone?
who knows God is using the child to save you from disaster to happen
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by lorRhyMeZ: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2014
davidflipcy: who knows God is using the child to save you from disaster to happen

Exactly
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2014
freshness2020: This kind thing fit make man kill him pikin!
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2014
The child was thinkin " u wan leave me go flex for yankee abi? I will deal with you!
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2014
that moment, you first ask the boy, "Lukman, iwe wo lo wa lowo e yen?"
Seeing the passport, you will be like, "EHN!!! Were ni e ni?!!"
..then you start the beating. . .from slapping his head to slapping his back to the real beatinggrin

I bet you won't forget to recount how you suffered before getting the passportgringringringringrin

...all of una wey dey form here.
the question is "what if"

thank GOD it will never happengringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by SporaD8: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
lorRhyMeZ: I will simply peck d child on d cheek,then take em out for ice cream. Then I will go back home and thank my God for using the child to stop me from travelling...I mean who knows if after boarding d plane,it explodes and me dead and gone?
Your Head dey there jare!
God is still in the business of delivering his own from evil but most time we are just too mundane notice.
Re: What If This Happens To You What You Gonna Do ? See (PHOTO INCLUDED) by Krasid(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
He will tell his grandchildren of what happened that day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Heart Touching Story .... / This Type Of Women Makes The Best Wives, Or Could I Be Wrong? / I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.