Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,473 members, 7,958,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Elizabeth And Sarah In The House Let's Meet Here For Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elizabeth And Sarah In The House Let's Meet Here For Prayer (452 Views)

Queen Elizabeth And The Faith Of Our Only Country!!!...by Satguru Maharaj Ji!!! / Bible Story (15): And Sarah Begat Isaac / The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elizabeth And Sarah In The House Let's Meet Here For Prayer by sam4(m): 6:14am On Sep 02, 2014
Let us b having our prayer meeting here. I know it quite sure Jesus is going to answer you, but Jesus need something from you too which is your FAITH. Listen to me pls Jesus is the one that is going to work not me o. God bless you as you come.
Re: Elizabeth And Sarah In The House Let's Meet Here For Prayer by sam4(m): 6:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Goodmorning in the house.

(1) (Reply)

Religious Quotes / A Different Culture / If Prayer Does Not Work, Try Praise! How True Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.