Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,767 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Police Arrests Rivers LG Boss For Destroying Jonathans Billboard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrests Rivers LG Boss For Destroying Jonathans Billboard (1939 Views)

Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils / Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Rivers LG Boss For Destroying Jonathans Billboard by talktimi(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

He usually inject it to make his argument weighty.

When nobody says anything when people boast with the advantage the "cult-like followership" Buhari commands in Core Northern Nigeria Islamic-declared States as an advantage in elections.

I don't understand the contrast or Is it just plain resentment?

I love debates (notwithstanding the virtual clashes) than bloodshed, this has made wars between Igbos and Yorubas impossible and so shall it remain.
no mind the clannish bigot o jare, he thinks he can deceive everybody. Its obvious he's slow on one part of his brain
Re: Police Arrests Rivers LG Boss For Destroying Jonathans Billboard by meforyou1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Gbawe:

Can you clannish bigots ever read, comprehend and speak in a moderately objective manner as even a child can do? Over 60 security operatives to arrest one man suspected of defacing GEJ election poster? With all the problem Nigeria is facing we are seeing this bullying, desperate and overwhelming show of insecurity-driven abuse of power and you are here talking crap about "reelection bid?

All I see are the desperate antics of a team very worried about failure and trying to cower everyone into backing a 'rejection bid'.
not defacing but destroying
Re: Police Arrests Rivers LG Boss For Destroying Jonathans Billboard by Gbawe: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
talktimi: father of mumu's you don't have to advertise your crass stvpidity. Like I asked earlier, point out what omexonomy said that makes him a clannish bigot and if you're not a fool point out anywhere I have ever exhibited any trait of tribal/clannish bigotry when it is a well known fact that I'm against tribal warfare on this forum. When people say gbawe is a liar, you start getting high bp but the fact remains GBAWE IS A LIAR. Oluku

If you are always quoting and following a "liar" around, like a groupie, do you not see how pathetic that makes you appear? Most normal and balanced people avoid liars but you seem obsessed with a "liar". Is it not obvious you are not normal and that the problem you have is that I say the truth, 100%, which reveals the desperation and unprincipled character of your messiah i.e GEJ?

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Rivers LG Boss For Destroying Jonathans Billboard by talktimi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Gbawe:

If you are always quoting and following a "liar" around, like a groupie, do you not see how pathetic that makes you appear? Most normal and balanced people avoid liars but you seem obsessed with a "liar". Is it not obvious you are not normal and that the problem you have is that I say the truth, 100%, which reveals the desperation and unprincipled character of your messiah i.e GEJ?
what is this haramite saying ? Pls continue in the mumurity that you excel in oluku
Re: Police Arrests Rivers LG Boss For Destroying Jonathans Billboard by PhockPhockMan: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: Both the policemen who went to destroy the billboard and the ones who went to arrest the chairman are all zombies!

The chairman should be shot though, but he will turn into a martyr.

Jonathan shld knw by now that he has lost rivers!!
Which Rivers State?
Niger Delta Rivers State or
South West Rivers state.
Re: Police Arrests Rivers LG Boss For Destroying Jonathans Billboard by PhockPhockMan: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Gbawe:

Illiterate and imbecilic, almost to the point of retardation, is what you nuisance Jonathanians are. The man, according to the report, was arrested "at his Port Harcourt residence" and you are talking as if he accomodates a battallion in his house? Do you have any sense at all?

To any objective person looking at the trends currently, it is obvious GEJ and his backers are very jittery and scared of their own shadow. Hence the effort to silence opposition voices everywhere with overwhelming display of force which is never deployed when and where needed. I suggest you take your own advice and STFU.
This boy, must you insult to make your point?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download APC Road Map (be The Change ) / Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega / South-south Will Massively Support A Buhari Presidency - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.