Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! (60541 Views)

Cheap Mtn/Etisalat Data Plan For Andriod/iphone Or Computer Users (1G for 1.2k). / updated: Most affordabe MTN DATA. 1.5GB @ 850. 3.5GB @ 1750. 5GB @ 2400. / Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
NEW POLICY BY MTN

This new policy brought by MTN just this morning 25th of October, 2014 prevents all resellers from selling the megabytes in 250MB, 500MB and 750MB due to some restrictions and limitations.
As a result of this, the price has been reviewed and the following prices will take effect immediately.
1GB now N1200 by cash payment/internet banking,
1GB now N1300 by Recharge card/vtu

We are very sorry for this development and we want you to know that we have lost huge amount of money due to the unsolicited policy by MTN.

1 Like

Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by DNDROID(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
marcjoe:
NEW POLICY BY MTN

This new policy brought by MTN just this morning 25th of October, 2014 prevents all resellers from selling the megabytes in 250MB, 500MB and 750MB due to some restrictions and limitations.
As a result of this, the price has been reviewed and the following prices will take effect immediately.
1GB now N1200 by cash payment/internet banking,
1GB now N1400 by Recharge card/vtu

We are very sorry for this development and we want you to know that we have lost huge amount of money due to the unsolicited policy by MTN.

U CAN ALWAYS PAY INTO MY GTB BANK ACCOUNT FOR D #1200 BANK PAYMENT.
BANK - GTB
ACC NAME - JOSEPH OMONIGHO
ACC NO - 0157574866
Na today wey I want sama myself 500mb na I'm MTN KOM CQRRY PRICE AND EVERYTHING GO up abi...

There is God o!!!!!!!! MTN!!!!!!
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
DNDROID:

Na today wey I want sama myself 500mb na I'm MTN KOM CQRRY PRICE AND EVERYTHING GO up abi...

There is God o!!!!!!!! MTN!!!!!!

Very useless ppl ooh

1 Like

Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2014
Seth250:
Damn it! Guess no one is willing to answer me, mc5 is just dry without multiplayer...
true!
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2014
Seth250:
PLEASE marcjoe...i know this is not the place 2 be posting dis..but i need help concerning my mc5 issue..ive been unable to play multiplayer bcuz of d wifi prob...i recently used xposed with fake wifi conn. but still d same...i dnt knw what im doin wrong, ive tried it abt 5times, all to no avail and ive search diff methods but none seem to be workin..is there somethin that am missin or any step b4 u start cuz i installed xposed(experimental version 2.7.1), then framework, rebooted, dload fake wifi connection(v1.6) from it, installed and rebooted then click on mc5 after openin the fake wifi conn. after ive already ticked it and rebooted once more but it didnt work......pls if dere is any solution or any oda app u can recommend, i'll greatly appreciate it and if anyone else can help me, i'll be really grateful, my device is a Tecno m5 on android 4.2.2....Thank u in anticipation.
wait ooo...I gues there is something wrong with the step cos I use fake wifi conn. Hope u ticked fake wifi connection in modules wen u enter xposed installer? Go to page 12 in the modern combat 5 page and read step 4 carefully.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Seth250(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
tomii:
wait ooo...I gues there is something wrong with the step cos I use fake wifi conn. Hope u ticked fake wifi connection in modules wen u enter xposed installer? Go to page 12 in the modern combat 5 page and read step 4 carefully.
yes, i did...i followed d steps exactly on that thread, the only diff. was the versions but it still didnt work...could u pls tell me hw u did urz and the versions u used with the name of ur phone..
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
Seth250:
yes, i did...i followed d steps exactly on that thread, the only diff. was the versions but it still didnt work...could u pls tell me hw u did urz and the versions u used with the name of ur phone..
i use phantom a+, xposed installer 2.7 experimental 1 and fake wifi connection v1.4
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by eluquenson(m): 5:58am On Oct 28, 2014
I will give a trial today
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
still available...
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
U CAN NOW GET 1GB DATA @ #1200 (#1300 CARD)INSTEAD OF #3500 FROM MTN DIRECTLY.. .
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Abmalcom(m): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
I've just bought 1gb data plan from Mr Joseph Omonigho. Very honest and delivers at the speed of light. Thumb up to you guy!
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by eluquenson(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Abmalcom:
I've just bought 1gb data plan from Mr Joseph Omonigho. Very honest and delivers at the speed of light. Thumb up to you guy!
Also, I bought & he delivers.
We need more honest people like him.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Available.. .and selling hot.. .
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
eluquenson:
Also, I bought & he delivers.
We need more honest people like him.

Abmalcom:

Tanks for d positive testimonies.... smiley
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by seangy4konji: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Can it work for Mtn USB fast link??the 3 gig and is it available and how much?
marcjoe:

Tanks for d positive testimonies.... smiley
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
seangy4konji:
Can it work for Mtn USB fast link??the 3 gig and is it available and how much?

Yeah.....it works well on it....yeah the 3gb is available now.....call or whatsapp - 08161145975
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by thierryopj: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Tested,trusted and recommended for everyone.. ..
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Joe980: 4:54am On Oct 31, 2014
How much is 1gig?
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 5:46am On Oct 31, 2014
Joe980:
How much is 1gig?

#1200 via bank payment
#1300 via card.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Joe980: 7:36am On Oct 31, 2014
marcjoe:

#1200 via bank payment
#1300 via card.
When did you start selling at #1300?
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2014
Joe980:
When did you start selling at #1300?

Check the top of this page.. ..mtn just set a new policy on Saturday.. .
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Joe980: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2014
marcjoe:

Check the top of this page.. ..mtn just set a new policy on Saturday.. .
So, why have you been selling at #1400 to me? You must repay me
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2014
Joe980:
So, why have you been selling at #1400 to me? You must repay me

Lol.. ..contact me on whatsapp then for a #100 refund... cool...the new policy shooted d price up to #1400 actually..
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Joe980: 8:23am On Oct 31, 2014
marcjoe:

Lol.. ..contact me on whatsapp then for a #100 refund... cool...the new policy shooted d price up to #1400 actually..
You are to refund #300 cuz have paid #1400 thrice.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2014
Joe980:
You are to refund #300 cuz have paid #1400 thrice.

Lol......funny u.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Joe980: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2014
marcjoe:

Lol......funny u.
Yes/No? Good job, #200 refunded. I am happy with you now cool
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2014
Joe980:
Yes/No?

Issue already solved.. cool
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Joe980: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2014
marcjoe:

Issue already solved.. cool
Yea... Keep up bn real. cool
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by pweetydamsel55(f): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
I jst bought the 1 g plan. Wow very fast service thank
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
I jst bought the 1 g plan. Wow very fast service thank

U welcome.. .
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Available.. ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. / Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale / [announcement] 2go V4.0 Is Out: Download Yours Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.