Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! (60529 Views)

Cheap Mtn/Etisalat Data Plan For Andriod/iphone Or Computer Users (1G for 1.2k). / updated: Most affordabe MTN DATA. 1.5GB @ 850. 3.5GB @ 1750. 5GB @ 2400. / Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Ariyke: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
marcjoe:
Available.. ..
how much card am I to send? And pls tell the validity
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ariyke:
how much card am I to send? And pls tell the validity

#1300 and ur mtn no.....

Validity - always 30days (1 month)
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Available.. .
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Seth250(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hey marcjoe..when will other network data plans be available and will they be as affordable as mtn was bcuz finally, ive been able to get xposed and fake wifi conn. to work for all my apps after wasting abt 70+mb, turns out the solution was in d logs...so i need good and cheap data ASAP..May God continue to bless your efforts...
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Seth250:
Hey marcjoe..when will other network data plans be available and will they be as affordable as mtn was bcuz finally, ive been able to get xposed and fake wifi conn. to work for all my apps after wasting abt 70+mb, turns out the solution was in d logs...so i need good and cheap data ASAP..May God continue to bless your efforts...

Amen.....am happy u finally got ur mc5 working..

Am through with dis semester exams.. ..am coming to light up d phone section soon with hot tutorials..
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Available.. ..
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2014
Available.. .
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Seth250(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2014
marcjoe:

Amen.....am happy u finally got ur mc5 working..

Am through with dis semester exams.. ..am coming to light up d phone section soon with hot tutorials..
Ok then...i see its around d corner so i'll wait some more...Thanks and stay blessed.
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2014
Available
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Available.. ...
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
30days validy....

Data roll over possible.. .
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by proficienc(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
marcjoe:
30days validy....

Data roll over possible.. .
Sure about the roll over thingy? I'll like to ask, assuming I buy a GB from u and u re-subcribe, would my validity date continue to extend as u do?
Lemme av ur bank details nd fone number
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
proficienc:

Sure about the roll over thingy? I'll like to ask, assuming I buy a GB from u and u re-subcribe, would my validity date continue to extend as u do?
Lemme av ur bank details nd fone number

Yeah.. It would continue to roll over....

Contact me - 08161145975
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2014
Good morning all....data plan still available
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by proficienc(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2014
marcjoe:

Yeah.. It would continue to roll over....

Contact me - 08161145975
Got one word for you, Excellent!
Speedy delivery of service. Keep it up, you r the best out there.
Got my data in a matter of seconds
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by gbodimowo(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2014
I have seen your thread todaylol
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by elijah101(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
Need data tomorrow , will contact you
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
gbodimowo:
I have seen your thread todaylol

cool
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
proficienc:

Got one word for you, Excellent!
Speedy delivery of service. Keep it up, you r the best out there.
Got my data in a matter of seconds

Tanks for d patronage.. .
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
elijah101:
Need data tomorrow , will contact you

Tanks in advance. ... smiley
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
Still available
Selling hot.. ..
Fast delivery...
Best offer.. .
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2014
Available....good morning
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Selling hot..
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2014
Good morning all....
Keep sending ur entries in..
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Available..
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Selling hot
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by Krishme: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
pls hw much is 250/500mb mtn
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Krishme:
pls hw much is 250/500mb mtn

Sorry its no longer available.. .
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Available..
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by jfkenny(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
how much is bank transfer for 1g
Re: Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! by marcjoe(m): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
jfkenny:
how much is bank transfer for 1g

That's #1200

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. / Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale / [announcement] 2go V4.0 Is Out: Download Yours Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.